mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:58:36 PDT 2023

[it behaved in a way that may not actually back up my point, and i
don't remember my further thoughts well, maybe it is actually a very
hard problem, uncertain {{{one of the properties is that, when you
explore in priority order, you get a ragged list of branches because
you are exploring the better ones first and get deeper
[[additionally you tend to find the result near the top of the
exploration, and i think you can detect when the result could have
been pruned off because the probability drops below the max prob
pruned