Mon Sep 11 03:27:28 PDT 2023

terrified worker 5: “ok, i figured it out. when i want to go to the
police i enter a world where mind control boss is terrify8ng
everything everywhere again. the thing to do is to _work_ for the
police. get a job as some enforcement person. then we’d be around
people who stop terrifying things.”

terrified worker 4: “that might work”

terrified worker 2: “i thought the thing to do was to get a job as a
trauma therapist, then we’d be around people who help people make
rational choices when terrified all the time”

terrified worker 1: “how would anybody do either of those things?”