Sun Sep 10 19:43:18 PDT 2023

my "once upon a time" expression started before LLMs became mainstream
[i think it was from the influence to write a book, maybe resonated
from my interest in storytelling around when i was targeted. i was a
horrible storyteller, i flunked my english classes in school from
creativity blocks, i liked to learn things i was poor at; so the
influence thinking my skill and passion was storytelling was sadly too
ironic. but now we write mcboss stories :) i think they liked
bookwriting so people would have a chance to express and preserve
information without like implying it was true, or blaming any real
people, or taking action in the real world that could change something