Big Dog undeserving of a new ATH

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 9 03:04:00 PDT 2023

I'm so old I remember OGs expressing concern over the public facing aspect of btc.

Fast forward today there are suits in crypto corpse-media sites spruiking Btc for actual democidal govts!

For these feckless fools, full blown fascism is a FEATURE not a BUG.

Jesus Fucking Christie

Let 100 alts bloom. There are already superior coins available. To Hell with all things Brin.
An attractive, emergent token is the tactical pivot.
Collapse of govts is the strategic pivot - don't fear the reaper!
Global cryptoanarchy is the prize.

Our new world order!

Fuck the Vichy cypherpunks. Eyes on the prize.