Assassination politics 1996

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 8 20:50:16 PDT 2023

Jim sez

". . . I've added two areas to the list above,
nwlibertarians at teleport.com and dnowch2 at teleport.com ; the areas on which
"Assassination Politics" is commonly discussed.  I've also sent a copy to
Cypherpunks at toad.com, for its obviously ob crypto (encryption, digital cash,
etc) aspects.. . "

Like Rick Blaine, he came here for the code-is-law waters. Welcome to the desert of the real. Further on he channels vintage Mong . . .

" . . we are coming to a fork in the road:  One choice leads to perfect
freedom, the other to absolute tyranny.  . . . "

No skin in the game yet. No KILL THE PRESIDENT! Nothing actionable.

But its still early 1997.

Cpunks are about to rise up and start living out the true meaning of its ( not-codecentric, technocratic and apolitical ) anarchist creed.

This past is not dead - its not even past.