Sat Sep 2 07:33:33 PDT 2023

--------

Traumatized And Hounded Child Of Researcher Experimentee travels to
Mind Control Marketing Front.

Mind Control Marketing Front: "Oh no, you can't be here."

Traumatized And Hounded Child Of Researcher Experimentee looks at Mind
Control Marketing Front and begins to smile lovingly.

TAHCORE: "I _love_ mind control marketing. I _love_ it like my dearest parts."

Mind Control Marketing Front: [looks at TAHCORE in fear]

A bunch of military drones begin flying in, targeting the marketing front.