Sat Sep 2 06:03:55 PDT 2023

Square World

Welcome to Square World.

This is the welcome area for Square World.

Square World is below, and after it there is a farewell message.

This is Square World, you are entering:
  _
 |_|

You have left Square World. I'm sorry it was so brief.

As you may have been able to tell, Square World was a short sequence
of ASCII characters that formed a square.

This is the farewell message for Square World.

Goodbye! We hope you enjoyed your stay! We appreciated and enjoyed
your presence and hope you appreciated us as well!

You are traveling away from Square World.