[ot][ml] Current Video Object Segmentation Models

Fri Sep 1 19:29:52 PDT 2023

While I was looking at this:

- I found CLNeRF at https://github.com/IntelLabs/CLNeRF , which says
it uses something called generative replay to maintain NeRFs of scenes
that are mutating live with continual learning. Good for holo-calls.
When I briefly searched "generative replay" I saw a paper from way
back in 2017.

- There's a lot more regarding video understanding, tracking,
segmentation, etc. I think I settled on those three approaches because
they had clear online demos and simple parallelism, not sure. One of
the most recent papers I bumped into I think related to segmentation
for motion classification. [they don't all use SAM. there are some
major heavily researched categories such as aerial photography and
medicine that look way ahead of general purpose efforts, but likely
transfer in some manner.]