Fw: Tell me a boatload of philosophers just sank

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 16 10:37:03 PDT 2023

    ----- Forwarded message ----- From: "pro2rat at yahoo.com.au" <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au>To: "cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org" <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>Sent: Monday, 16 October 2023 at 04:32:29 pm AEDTSubject: Tell me a boatload of philosophers just sank
 There is $83.5 billion worth of Tether in circulation, making it the third-biggest cryptocurrency after bitcoin and ether, according to CoinGecko.

On his LinkedIn profile, Ardoino describes himself as a highly-skilled programmer and says his philosophy is rooted in the "cypherpunk and open-source movements".

"Cypherpunk" can refer to people in favour of using cryptography and other technology to increase their privacy or anonymity online.

"My greatest passion is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with technology," Ardoino's profile says, listing his location as the UK. FROM

https://www.reuters.com/technology/stablecoin-tether-appoints-chief-technology-officer-ardoino-ceo-2023-10-13/

Reposts not boring character assassination from well known cowards and morons