Fri Oct 13 15:29:36 PDT 2023

-------
deep in research labs of research labs

"we think we came up with a way to terminate traffick boss"
"what? i thought that was impossible because it was what defined
everything else?"
"huh? don't say that. anyway. the way to terminate traffick boss is to
imagine him not controlling the world."
"huh? how can he exist if --"
"exactly! think of traffick boss controlling the world. familiar,
right? narcissistic? horrifically abusive? apocalyptic and genocidal?
ok. now stop --"
"how?"
"-- and instead imagine him _not_ controlling the world."
"uhhh"
"isn't he maybe a little ... pathetic?"
"he's kind of like a dirty old man pretending to be god to his toothbrush"