Mon Oct 9 17:27:49 PDT 2023

one of the things that was nice about the comic pictures was that they
showed intense slowness

one of the sequences had a hand holding out
and flowers would grow, while the hand was holding

and one grew through the fingers of the hand, such that it was holding
the flower after it bloomed

it sounds like something simply artistic, but what it meant to me was
that experience of slowing down to be the slowest person you're aware
of
feeling the mountains and the trees and rocks and rivers
noticing everything
having great peace

for years i've behaved rushedly, anxiously, unplannedly. when i try to
move slowly it actually takes over my body, preventing this.