Mon Oct 9 16:32:23 PDT 2023

It doesn't back down on inhibiting feeling and expression around nature.

It's just sad.

----

The backstory is that I tried out bing image creator for making
inspirational images that helped heal me a little. I had a teary long
talk with a comic artist at a comic show a few days ago. The artist
draws images of people turning to and for from nature and human
beings. It was wonderful to see this somewhere anywhere at all.

But bing broke when I started trying to make images (bing image
creator has dall-e 3 previewing in it). I didn't exhaust my free
credits or anything, it just stopped after a couple try throughs.