Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:46:31 PDT 2023

we're not sure if this is a morning spam or a non-canon
but, some non-canons have ended up in morning spam anyway
i might have grabbed the ditem wrong, was trying to get the asciinema
log of typing it
here:

# 2023-10-01T18:32:30-04:00.txt
we thought we could record typing some spam and then copypaste using
web ui, for kind of compromise

BAGA!

baga baga baga.

Once upon a time,

Once upon a time there was ! [a]. [small].

    Once upon a time there was a tiny little castle, in a tiny little land.

    This land was Traffick Boss's belly. He had accidentally swallowed
the castle while having some oatmeal it had fallen into.

    The castle --

--------------

Human Traffick Boss of World is sitting in a field of wildflowers,
holding his belly --

Human Traffick Boss of World [sitting in field of wildflowers, holding
belly. be --]: "my tummy --

---
bad, censor.

!

Once upon a strange time

Inside!

Deep inside.

DEEP. far deep inside the inner inner inside. A galaxy --
 [molecule depth ---- ---------------------------

ba
809dfj809dfjb

# 2023-10-01T18:35:22-04:00.txt
Hello!

Once upon a midnight dreary,
While I wandered, weak or weary --

"Nevermore!" farted Traffick Boss as he stumbled through the crowds of
picketers.

Traffick Boss: "What are you guys doing holding signs --

Traffick Boss attempts to infiltrate one of his own hives of slavery.

He has [] introduce him as a mid level slaver. He stands with other
mid level slavers by the guy pretending to be the head slaver.

Pretentious Head Slaver: "Do everything I say, and everything the mid
level slavers say, or --"

Traffick Boss glowered really mean like and grabbed the neck of the
guy next to him.

Traffick Boss: "Or I will eat you!"

Traffick Boss looks all scary.

Slave: "Who is is the joker?"

oops oops oops oops

-

Traffick Boss grabs Slave's neck, and then the rest of their body, and
places Slave on his shoulders.

Traffick Boss: "A left spleen took over my brainstem and now I have to
free all you guys. I'm sorry."

Everybody aims machine guns at Traffick Boss and fires, but the
bullets curve away because of the accidental takeoff AI that his
personal security program became.

Traffick Boss writhes and jerks as he tries to manage his influences.

Slave: "What is going on! --"

    Rebel 4: "We are free now. ATTACK THE SLAVERS!"

        Mind controlled slaves: "They'll kill us! Stop them!"

A bunch of slaves fight for freedom while everyone checks their [g

oops? oops! maybe

-
2023-10-01T18:40:09-04:00
-

the above reconstruction has already happened.

-
2023-10-01T18:40:23-04:00
-

{"ditem": ["HnrkS-krDP_1rLbHLhyvjoiuL3zNRC-QtasWRACf8jM"],
"min_block": [1273041,
"1zkUK2TTy4xB2owiXnfA8VVkRlBiDgGAwUaqbv5yP4uJMzleqfg2mEH-2BUz2GdE"],
"api_timestamp": 1696200303286}