Morning Spam

Mon Nov 27 04:24:09 PST 2023

------------

before rebel worker took over the business
traffick boss: "oh, hey, this person's talking honestly on the internet"
AI robot that replaced security: "what??????????"
-
internet chatter was happily sitting in their living room when
suddenly a bunch of military attack drones uncloaked from their walls
and fireplaces and swarmed them, aiming giant guns
military attack drone 3: "we heard you said something honest on the internet"
internet chatter [bewildered]: "??"
military attack drone 2: "you should know better than to do that."
internet chatter: "how is it wrong to talk on the internet?"
military attack drone 4: "everybody knows that if you talk about true
things on the internet then foreign nations will mind control our
entire country and steal everybody's closest held secrets in a
hearbeat!"
internet chatter: "seriously??"
military attack drone 1: "they'll form a model of our military
research by inferring from its subtle impacts on what you learned to
be true, and send masses of agents over to murder everybody"
internet chatter stares at military attack drones with wide eyes
internet chatter: "this doesn't make sense. why would anybody talk on
the internet at all if nobody was telling the truth?"
a short pause
military attack drone 3: "nobody is telling the truth on the internet.
everybody is lying about eveyrthing. it is just what you do!"
internet chatter: "and how is it worrying to mind control me if you
guys are mind controlling us already anyway?"
another short pause
military attack drone 2: "our mind control is authorized. other
people's mind control is evil."
internet chatter: "it's the same thing! you have us click on internet
ads all day! it's all the same thing! your mind control is just as
evil too!"

the military attack drones pull away, shying and bending their metal
frames like apprehensive wild animals
military attack drone 4: "don't say that!"
military attack drone 1: "if i realized i hated my job the government
would fall apart!"