[log][personal][ot] digital strangenesses

Mon Nov 27 03:54:00 PST 2023

[
yesterday i played chess online with someone and related a lot of
had-to-express things about myself to them. i added them as a friend
and invited them to a multi-day game.[i appreciated that my issues
playing were easier for me when playing with them.]
tonight i went to find the conversation. i was logged out of my
account for the first time in years. they were no longer listed as a
friend, and i didn't find the game in my match history. i tried to
visit their profile page while logged out (in case they had blocked
me) and it said the user did not exist.
]