UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 01:48:28 PST 2023

MH370 has been bubbling up toward the surface for
quite some time now, here's the latest progress level...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwaC4AXFqRI

Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton

Citizen Journalist Seeker of Truth Organizer of MH370x Solver of MH370
youtube.com/@JustXAshton #dilationtheory Views expressed are mine
alone.
Joined January 2014

    Tweets 14,492
    Following 4,668
    Followers 56,817
    Likes 32,256

1,197 Photos and videos

Pinned Tweet
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 14
MH370x All Pertinent Evidence - Version 2 (Part 1/2) The Videos
Archive Satellite - web.archive.org/web/20170606… ● Oldest version
from ‘RegicideAnon’ ● Received - March 12th, 2014, Uploaded - May
19th, 2014, Source - Protected Archive MQ-1C Gray Eagle with Thermal
Layer - web.archive.org/web/20140827… ● Oldest version from
‘RegicideAnon’ ● Received - June 5th, 2014, Uploaded June 12th, 2014
Requirements to Understand the Videos to be Authentic ● 2017 DoD Navy
UAP videos that show drone FLIR ● 2019 Trump Satellite image from
USA-224 (2011) ● Advanced theoretical physics concepts (macroscopic
quantum coherence, bose-einstein condensate) ● LK-99 and emergence of
room-temperature superconductivity ● AI, ChatGPT in common use Video
Facts ● Videos proven to date back to 2014 from archives and people
who saw them ● Satellite perspective changes 8 times with coordinates
visible in 6 ● Satellite coordinate shifts prove the location is in
the Nicobar Islands ● 3D Stereoscopic video requires two satellites in
close proximity and on the same orbital trajectory ● General Atomics
MQ-1C Gray Eagle ● MQ-1C Thermal using advanced electro-IR camera ●
Purpose for SIBRS and SIGINT - tracking boats and planes, electronic
signals monitoring, intelligence, and battlefield awareness ●
Alternate sources in higher quality exist that point to none of these
users being the original source ○ youtube.com/watch?v=KS9uL3Om… ○
vimeo.com/104295906 ● Hole forms in the cloud to the left of the plane
in the satellite video after the ‘zap’ ● Videos show coordinates in
them that change but not when the mouse moves ● Videos show satellite
designation NROL-22 ● Mouse moves off the screen in the bottom left
and top right, indicating a large field of view ● Viewing custom video
software (SBIRS), coordinates only 2 axis, tracking the ground ● 6fps
indicative of a high field of view which requires more resources to
render ● Plane is making a left hand turn and descending consistent
with max capabilities of a 777-200 ● Plane's altitude is low based on
how close they are to the cumulus cloud (1k-5k feet) ● The MQ-1C is
cropped out of the Satellite video, just out of view ● The user closes
the window after the plane disappears, indicating this was not
recorded in real time ● Googling SIGINT Payload top hit references
MQ-1C Gray Eagle ● Regicide defended the veracity of the videos per
later uploaded videos Video Speculation ● SBIRS produced satellite
video using data from USA-229 (NROL-34) ● NROL-22 released in 2006 is
presumed to be a relay satellite due to it's Molniya orbit and clear
view of the satellite that took the video ● Smoking Gun : USA-229 at
the right location, time, apparent angle, with a sister 'debris'
satellite capable of taking the stereoscopic video at ~18:40UTC ●
Cameras on this equipment are made for filming these events ● Original
source may have come from a private forum ● Mouse acceleration
explained (Pluraview 3D mouse) with Stealth or Softmouse 3D
controllers ● Screen capture of terminal running at some resolution of
30fps ● Citrix remote terminal running at default of 24fps ● Streaming
a remote/virtual desktop at a resolution of 24fps ● Remotely
navigating around a very large resolution video playing at 6fps ●
Leaker of these videos was likely caught and went to prison ● Leaker
was a US Military operator who saw the event in real time and had an
emotional reaction MH370 ‘Fake’ Video Requirements ● Between 4 and 72
days to create (March 12 or May 19) ● No reference to copy from ● How
to create realistic volumetric clouds ● How to accurately animate
cameras ● How clouds form at a low altitude (cumulus clouds) ● How to
accurately light volumetric clouds (‘zap’ accurately illuminates
clouds in the foreground and background) ● Recreate what MH370 looked
like exactly ● What the turn radius of a Boeing 777 is at a certain
altitude and in descent ● Where the plane would have been at that
exact time ● Accurate coordinate shifts relative to the location ● How
to animate the coordinates shifts ● What the weather was like in the
Nicobar islands ● How to accurately create the smoke trailing the
plane using particles in two videos ● What thermal looks like at a
level that would fool the experts ● How to anime the heat signature in
the AC units that changes ● Knowledge of military classified systems
unknown to the public ● That the military are using the citrix
environment ● The frame rate difference created by capturing sat
footage on a citrix session ● What type of mouse they use ● What
satellites the US have in operation and what their payload is ● What
false IR looks like ● How to create 3D stereoscopic imagery ● How to
animate orbs ● How to create a particle system for the orb forward
facing engine ● How to animate the final frames where the orbs flatten
and plane blurs ● What a MQ-1C drone looks like ● What the MQ-1C drone
payload is ● Where that payload is located to get the exact camera
angle ● Better VFX skills than the lead VFX artist for Top Gun
Maverick ● Marvel VFX Expert says it would take at least 6 months with
today’s technology ● Better understanding of physics than most PhDs ●
Understanding of advanced mathematics including sinusoidal patterns ●
How not to use low quality, 90s video game 2D VFX in a 3D environment
● That we would never find a plane even 9+ years later The Flightpath
Note - We started by trusting all the official data and systematically
ruled it out as not factual or itself riddled with inconsistencies. ●
Lost trust in the WSPR data and Inmarsat pings after 18:40UTC ●
Satellite pings switch to IOR at 15:59UTC and never change back to POR
despite the plane flying East towards it ● Going east until 17:21 UTC
the plane should have pinged POR but doesn't ● Pilot says goodnight
MH370 at 17:19UTC ● At UTC 17:21 MH370 disappears from all civilian
radar due to both ADS-B and ACARS being shut off ● 17:30UTC last radar
contact according to transport minister ● Radar says the plane makes
impossible altitude changes from 5000ft to 55,000ft ● Radar data not
released for weeks and sent to Americans within five days ● “The armed
forces knew much earlier that the aircraft could have turned back.
That is why the search was expanded to include the Strait of Malacca
within a day or two” ● “But the military did not confirm this until
much later due to resistance from senior officers, and the government
needed to step in. We wasted our time in the South China Sea.” ●
Defense Minister claims they knew it was a civilian airliner but
didn’t know it was MH370 ● Defense minister claims they knew its
civilian and not hostile without identification ● Plane changes
directions and heads to Penang, Langkawi airport, the closest airport
that can accommodate a 777 in an emergency ● Wired article argues this
would be the correct decision in an electrical fire ● When the plane
gets over Penang, the co-pilot's cell phone pings ● Last Malaysian
military radar is between 18:15 and 18:22 UTC, ~200 miles West by
Northwest of Penang ● Reports the next day had loss of contact at
18:40UTC ● Anomalous ping data at 18:40UTC and subsequent limited data
(ten rows) for the time between 19:41UTC and 23:15UTC Plane didn’t
crash into the South Indian Ocean ● No debris field found ● Most
expensive search in history didn’t find a single piece of the plane
above or below water ● No Black Boxes found despite being able to
produce a signal for up to 30 days at depths of 20,000ft ● SOSUS would
have heard it like the Titan sub where the Navy said nothing for 5
days while oxygen countdowns were on TV ● Western Australia and Diego
Garcia hydrophones had no acoustic detections ● Indonesia and JORN
(Australia) radar systems would have seen the plane ● 19 families of
victims signed statement saying they could call the victims phones for
up to four days ● 1 person proved they could call the passenger on
live TV ● Some social media sites have shown missing passengers as
still being 'online' ● Active shipping route ● No witnesses despite
supposedly crashing in the morning ● Official flightpath has it
running out of gas, there's nowhere else for it to go ● Official
search searched everywhere along the final ping arc and along the
flightpath, South Indian Ocean, Malacca Straits, and Andaman Sea ●
Initial narrative was a 90 degree crash dive, later changed to 14
degrees ● None of the ELT beacons activated on crash Debunking the
Debris ● No debris found by the official search above or below water ●
At least 42 ships and 39 planes were deployed and found nothing ●
Consistent with the fire/teleportation events ● Some debris had burn
marks on it, honeycomb consistent with Boeing ● Flaperon matched with
a non-unique serial number, the unique plate was missing ● Debris
found years later not consistent with barnacle growth ● 9M-MRK,
scrapped in October 2013, is the exact same model as 9M-MRO (Flight MH
370), also purchased from Malaysian Airlines Why this is MH370 ● Only
missing 777 ● Thermal matches the exact silhouette of a 777-200ER ●
The color tone matches that of Malaysian Airlines ● Satellite
coordinates put it on the flightpath of MH370 at around 18:40UTC in
the Nicobar Islands (the smoking gun) ● Note this is the suspected
location of the "turn into the south indian ocean" ● Purpose of SIGINT
(Signal Intelligence) and SBIRS (Space Based Infrared System) is to
track airplanes like this ● US Government had to be tracking a rogue
777 in a post 9/11 world ● Malaysian Minister of Defense admits he’s
in contact with US about spy satellites in region ● US Military proven
to have satellites in the area ● US Military, "confirmed SBIRS
provided data to the intelligence community to help solve the mystery
of MH370" Debunking Suicide Myth ● Everyone stands up for him
including officials, wife, and coworkers ● 18,000 flight hours ● No
indication of suicide intent in the flightpath ● Germanwings (2015)
pilot crashed plane within 10 minutes of locking out co-pilot ● Crew
oxygen has one or two oxygen tanks, at 100% flow, estimates of 30-120
minutes ● Several ways to enter the cockpit, including a keypad
override, disabling in electronics bay, and panels breaking out when
the plane depressurized to equalize pressure ● Captain Blelly suggests
whoever was in command of the aircraft would have intentionally
disconnected all four electrical generators and APU ● Practically
impossible for a single person to to disconnect all four electrical
generators and APU simultaneously and within 64 seconds ● Zaharie was
rostered to fly MH150 on Feb 4th, 2014 ● Route found on the simulator
closely matches the MH150 route to Jeddah, with a diversion at the end
to the South Pole or SIO ● Flying over his hometown is silly,
flightpath indicates an emergency ● Passenger oxygen in masks would
last ~25+ minutes ● Narrative of plane running out of fuel is contrary
to a suicide Lithium Ion Battery Fire ● 221kg of Lithium Ion Batteries
put together same day the plane took off ● Batteries skipped two
security screenings ● The cargo compartment was designed to withstand
a flame source of 1,700°Fahrenheit, or over 900° Celsius, for at least
five minutes ● Source willing to testify confirms plane could last for
over an hour while battling the fire ● A lithium-ion battery fire
could escape from the cargo compartment ● Fire could not be
extinguished by the cargo compartment’s halon fire suppression system
● There is a heat signature near exhaust panels by the landing gear ●
AC units may be flushing smoke from the plane ● Smoke trails coming
from the back of the plane in both videos ● Altitude is too low for
contrails ● Batteries may have been packaged unsafely based on ATSB
report pictures ● B777 fire suppression device washed up in the
Maldives, Baarah island ● Witness sighting of orange glowing plane is
consistent with chemical reaction from Halon fire extinguishers
releasing bromine halogen gas ● SOS at "2:43" (18:43UTC if Malaysian
time) intercepted and reported only in Chinese news, 'plane attempting
emergency landing, disintegrating' ● FAA changed the rules to no
longer allow Lithium Ion Batteries in the cargo of passenger planes in
2015 ● There’s more than one Lithium Ion Battery fire on passenger
planes per week in the US ● Fire event corroborated by 19 witnesses ●
Covering up the fire event is explained by the technology that is
deployed The Main Witness (Katherine 'Kate' Tee) Blog 2014 -
tinyurl.com/abvj7axj Blog 2018 - tinyurl.com/zvkv94aw ● Reconstructed
sighting based on automatic GPS ● Told me she thought her sighting was
at 18:40UTC ● Felt pressured by ‘experts’ to change the time of her
sighting ● Plane descending from beginning of sighting to the end ●
Plane was flying low (recreated between 2000ft and 10000ft) ● Glowing
plane had no navigation lights ● Saw two other planes with navigation
lights at cruising altitude ● Sighting lasted 5-10 minutes ● Plane had
an orange glow ● Black smoke resembling a contrail ● Couldn’t see any
fire or flames ● Silhouette matched thermal image of MH370 ● Did not
see any other boats in the area ● Didn’t have radio on for SOS calls ●
Went inside to put the kettle on, came out and the plane was gone ●
Recreation has the plane circle around the boat counterclockwise from
the East All Other Witnesses ● Mike McKay sees the plane on fire at
roughly 17:20UTC ● McKay sees fire for 5-10 seconds then it stops ●
McKay sees plane low on the horizon due to max distance of a plane at
cruising altitude ● ChatGPT - At an altitude of 35,000ft, the human
eye can see approximately 310 miles in clear conditions ● People along
the coast of the South China Sea hear loud noises at roughly 17:20UTC
● Fisherman 10 miles off the coast of the South China Sea see a plane
flying unusually low at 17:30UTC ● A communication is received by an
unnamed 777 pilot at 17:30UTC claiming to hear MH370 pilot or copilot
Other pertinent information ● 2 fake passengers, using stolen
passports that changed their appearance ● Satellite coordinates could
only indicate Nicobar islands because the video predates the South
Indian Ocean narrative ● March 13, 2014 - "unnamed US officials"
started leaking information to the media, stating that MH370 flew
South into the Indian Ocean ● SBIRS builds a 3D battlefield which
ignores satellite movements ● Satellite can see in the dark with false
color IR ● Total darkness, moon down and sun was set ● No shadows
visible ● ‘Zap’ illumination indicates night time ● White House
calling Malaysia every day ● Obama visited in April ● Source mentioned
that a General who was in charge was shown the videos by their nephew
and reacted in a way that confirms their authenticity ● Rolls Royce
silence - Each engine (2) transmits, plus the plane itself on ADSB ●
ACARS data sets were really the only footprints left in the sand after
ADSB, ATC radar and audio were lost Motive ● 20 Freescale
Semiconductor Scientists & Engineers ● 20 people flying on the same
plane from the same company breaks policies ● Plane was doomed,
couldn’t land (Penang, Langkawi) ● Landing in the ocean would have
broken apart the plane ● 2005 NSA report on commercial
superconductivity development that references Freescale nine times ●
Freescale Semiconductor launched a major initiative dedicated to
serving RF power needs of the U.S. aerospace and defense (A&D) sector
● Possibly preventing IP from going to China ● Possibly preventing
loss of IP that is related to the technology deployed ● Possibly
testing technology on a doomed plane -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
142
329
93
1,138
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
2h
**MH370x Personal Statement** The power of this community is
overwhelming. You all have seen through the deceptive tactics and are
fighting back. I couldn't be more proud. I've met people on this
journey who I will fight along side for the rest of my life. This
movement is special. We're doing something here that has never been
done in human history, uncovering a conspiracy with the power of crowd
sourced research. I am no one special. I could be any of you. In a
sense, I am all of you. You are what gives me strength. I am merely
the voice. What I fear most is letting you all down. All I've ever
wanted to do is help people. When you hear the call, don't fight it,
run towards it. That's my message to you all. The truth will find the
light. True disclosure on our terms, from the public. This is MH370x.
-Ashton "I look at where I am now and I know what I want to do. What I
would like to be able to do is spend whatever time I have left, and to
give and maybe some hope to others." #MH370x #MH370
34
32
1
176
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
4h
**MH370x Update** The Chinese Hack Maybe there is more to those
Chinese Satellite pictures we reported on last week. Hey China, want
to share what you found? x.com/JustXAshton/status/172… China hacked
high ranking officials from the Malaysian Government and Malaysia
airlines on March 9th, 2014, the day after the plane went missing.
They stole meeting minutes and classified documents. The only reason I
can think of that they would do this is that they knew something
happened that wasn't being reported. Why is there even classified
material the day after for a search and rescue? This entire case
stinks. The officials who were targeted reportedly were from the
country’s Department of Civil Aviation, the National Security Council,
and Malaysia Airlines. The country’s cyber security agency recognized
the breach hours later, when it then blocked all transmissions and
shut down the compromised machines. The confidential data contained in
the computers that were hacked reportedly included the minutes of
crisis meetings and classified documents shared between the government
and airline officials in the hours after MH370 vanished.
thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2… -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 21
**MH370x Update** The following are People's Republic of China
satellite pictures that were reported to have been taken the day after
the plane went missing on March 9th in the South China Sea. However,
the search looked and didn't find any debris in the location. If this
information is spycraft, it could be China sending a message to the
United States saying, "we know what you did." We contacted the Chinese
embassy who notified us that the images were released by mistake and
did not show any debris from MH370. theguardian.com/world/blog/2… We
won't be officially tying this as evidence to the case, but the images
do look similar to our triangle orb pattern from the videos. The
images remain a mystery. -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
20
53
5
259
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
11h
Thanks to Dave Rossi of @PodcastZed for the incredibly insightful
discussion of advanced science and full review of the MH370 videos. I
appreciate how open you were about your opinions. We learned a lot
today that will advance our scientific understanding of the case,
including the potential fourth orb. Welcome to MH370x sir!
15
4
87
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
14h
**Hard Truths #3** I'll be live at 1pm EST with Dave Rossi, defense
contractor who experiments with advanced propulsion. I'm super excited
for this conversation. Lets see what we can learn! #MH370x #MH370
youtube.com/live/8dR0jyE_SEk…
Hard Truths #3 Dave Rossi & Ashton Forbes - Advanced Propulsion and...

Dave Rossi is founder of SAALT and Phase Helix where he works as a
Defense Contractor on advanced scientific experiments. Dave is an all
around great guy and...
youtube.com
34
50
12
264
Ashton Forbes retweeted
Level39 @level39
18h
If you believed the #MH370 videos documented by @JustXAshton were
debunked by 1990s stock VFX footage, you've been misled. Here's proof
that nearly-identical blast patterns are found everywhere from
shockwaves to supernovae. 👀 @JonesDanny @CorridorDigital
@julianddorey @MickWest
64
113
44
504
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
21h
Thanks @coasttocoastam and @richardsyrett for having me on and being
an amazing host. I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity to present
the evidence. I hope I lived up to expectations. We won't ever stop
until we get the truth. This is MH370x.
15
16
125
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 26
**MH370x Podcast Update** I'll be on Coast to Coast AM at 3am EST! The
$120k bounty will go nation-wide on the radio. Tomorrow at 1pm EST
I'll be interviewing Dave Rossi, on Hard Truths #3, a DoD contractor
who experiments with advanced propulsion. Yes, we will talk about the
MH370 videos. #MH370x #MH370 youtube.com/live/8dR0jyE_SEk…
60
97
12
662
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 26
The bounty for the source files of the MH370 videos is now $120,000.
Let’s go @InvestigateEar1! #MH370x #MH370
Investigate Earth Podcast
@InvestigateEar1
Nov 26
Replying to @KimDotcom
We will offer 20k to the pot for anyone that can come up with the
“original videos” .. We are good for it. @JustXAshton
44
113
10
633
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 26
**MH370x Satellite Video Explainer** Here is the satellite explainer
that goes over pertinent evidence related to the MH370 Satellite Video
and the Space-Based Infrared System (SBIRS). -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
38
158
11
626
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 25
**MH370x Breaking Update** Game on debunkers. Go find the person who
made the videos if you think they're fake. $100k on the line. Bring
the source files. My bet is no one will find them because they're REAL
videos. The person who leaked them went to prison. -Ashton #MH370x
#MH370
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
Nov 25
I’m herewith offering a reward of $100k to anyone who can provide the
original videos without the orbs. I want to see real evidence that
debunks your research on the two videos. I watched every single debunk
video and they are ALL insulting to anyone with half a brain. Everyone
who has attempted to debunk the videos has failed because the physics
in the 2 videos match perfectly from both the satellite and the drone
angle. I want you to be wrong. I want this to be a fake. I don’t wan’t
the criminal, warmongering and constantly lying US Govt to have this
technology. That would be terrible news for humanity. My focus is
solely on the videos and not the theories about the why and how this
happened to MH370. To anybody who claims that these videos are fake
please provide the original videos without the orbs and I will pay you
$100k.
88
331
13
1,456
Ashton Forbes retweeted
Dr. ZW
@ZombyWoof2022
Nov 24
It looks to me like @JustXAshton actually dismantled
@CorridorDigital's purported dismantling of the MH370 UFO videos ...
in spite of emphatic and persistent claims to the contrary. The #MH370
videos remain undebunked, imho.
Danny Jones @JonesDanny
Nov 18
Should I release the @JustXAshton podcast where Corridor Digital
dismantles the MH370 UFO videos? Or should I shelf it to show mercy?
49
51
6
323
0
Ashton Forbes retweeted
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 25
Thanks to @KimDotcom for helping get the evidence out to the world.
MH370x is a movement, based on the videos, that seeks true disclosure
on our timetable. We don't let anyone else set the narrative. We
demand the truth. The families of the victims, the witnesses, the
pilots, and the leaker of the videos all deserve no less. "I lived
most my lives surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die
among my friends."
45
109
7
677
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 25
x.com/i/spaces/1OwGWYZ…
23
12
45
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 25
**MH370x Stream** Danny/Julian/Ashton Twitter Space - Koncrete Podcast
Reactions and chilling #MH370x #MH370 youtube.com/live/WysqE2cZdps…
MH370x - Danny/Julian/Ashton Twitter Space

Post Danny Jones Podcast Reactions, live Space with Danny/JulianIt may
get spicy.
youtube.com
20
24
3
138
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 25
**MH370x Breaking Update** Anonymous has joined the battle. This is
MH370x. #MH370x #MH370 youtube.com/watch?v=26lWfya0…
Anonymous: "It's time we talk about this..."

Anonymous: "It's time we talk about this..."anonymous message strange
truth world news current events november 2023 today this week this
month motivationMH37...
youtube.com
182
608
59
2,112
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 24
**MH370x Podcast Update** I’ll be on Alien Addict later today
discussing the case, the backlash, and answering questions. Some
post-Thanksgiving discussion. Join us! ⁦@ALIEN_I_ADDICT⁩ -Ashton
#MH370x #MH370 youtube.com/live/nHPiDApmBwg…
Ashton Forbes Speaks Out on MH370

Ashton Forbes joins us LIVE, what is going on with the backlash on
MH370Ashton Forbes https://youtube.com/@JustXAshtonOur
LinksRumblehttps://rumble.com/v3vmi...
youtube.com
16
43
5
231
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 24
**MH370x Poll** If disclosure meant revealing technology that could be
used to blow up the entire planet, would you still be for it? #MH370x
#MH370
83% Yes, make tech public
17% No, it's too dangerous
2,714 votes • Final results
96
42
4
142
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 24
**MH370x Stream** Working on the next storyboard for a bit if anyone
wants to help or ask questions. Satellite video + SBIRS #MH370x #MH370
youtube.com/live/7baGK-HmD3Q…
MH370x Working on Storyboards - 11/23/23

Working on MH370x Content - Satellite Video Storyboard
youtube.com
8
29
3
137
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 23
**MH370x Thanksgiving Update** Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone, both
our American followers, and international. I hope you all have a
blessed day. Today we give thanks for individual freedoms and the
rights afforded to us. Freedom from government oppression and unequal
justice. Most importantly, freedom of speech. Not being censored by a
dishonest government. I want to personally give thanks to @KimDotcom,
@dom_lucre, and @gregreese for giving attention to the MH370 case. The
evidence is overwhelming. We want the Truth! -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
41
43
4
321
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 23
**MH370x Update** This video is from the congressional UAP hearings
July 26th, 2023. Matt Gaetz is one of the people who I mailed My
Letter to Congress. x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… This clip is
interesting because we can glean some information from it that is
relevant to our videos; * He is the only one in congress who has seen
the footage he talks about * The objects that he describes are 'orbs'
* He believes it's not human capability * The FLIR had to manually
track the objects What I conclude from this footage is that members of
congress are completely in the dark about this phenomenon. They may
not realize that at least some of these orbs are our technology. This
is similar to what my sources have told me that many people in the
military don't even know this technology is real, and it's only known
to select number of individuals. Finally, the manual tracking comment
is interesting since the drone is manually tracking the plane in the
MH370 video. -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Oct 22
**MH370x Breaking Update** My Letter to Congress Dear Congress, My
name is Ashton Forbes and I am currently disclosing the most important
videos in the history of the world. All of this information is
publicly available. I would like to state that I have a Top Secret US
Government clearance as part of my job as a contractor. My job has
nothing to do with advanced technology, I am only stating this to
establish my credibility. I am not bound by an NDA. This is not a
hoax, disinformation, or misinformation. You don't need to believe me
because everything is verifiable. I am requesting a public hearing. I
am willing to testify in front of congress as to the authenticity of
these videos and explain every aspect of them. I would also invite
physics experts to validate the science on display. The videos in
question are that of the true fate of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370,
on March 7th, 2014 at 18:40UTC at the Nicobar Islands. One is of an
MQ-1C Gray Eagle with a thermal layer added by the leaker, and the
other is a 3D battlespace produced by the SBIRS (Space Based Infrared
System), via SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) using data from Spy
Satellite USA-229 which has a sister satellite next to it classified
as debris. This allows for the proven 3D stereoscopic imagery we see
in the Satellite video. The oldest archived versions of the videos we
could find come from "RegicideAnon" a UFO video uploader, who uploaded
unrelated videos previously, indicating they are not the source.
Higher quality versions were released by other UFO uploaders on
youtube later on, indicating neither is the original source. The dates
are damning. Satellite Video (Received: March 12, 2014, Uploaded May
19, 2014) - web.archive.org/web/20170606… MQ-1C Gray Eagle (Received:
June 5, 2014, Uploaded June 13, 2014) - web.archive.org/web/20140827…
So why now, many ask? Because only in 2023 do we have the basis to
understand these videos to be real. We needed the 2017 DoD Navy UAP
videos to understand what FLIR footage looks like, the 2019 Trump
satellite leak to understand those capabilities, 2020 scientific
papers that show 'wormholes' are humanely traversable, LK-99 that
shows the emergence of superconductivity and finally AI in daily use
as ChatGPT. Without all these things the MH370 videos seem like magic.
We know the location of the videos because the investigative group I
started, MH370x, satellite experts used amateur historical
trajectories to identify the correct satellite in the correct position
to take the 3D stereoscopic video we see. We can see six sets of
coordinates in the satellite video which we had incorrectly thought
were in the South Indian Ocean, until we were able to realize the only
possible location was the Nicobar Islands because the plane is turning
left in both videos and due to the coordinate shifts. This means the
plane is turning south and to the east. The satellite and witness
(Katherine Tee) indicate the time is 18:40UTC, March 7th, 2014. Proof
the Satellite video is 3D Stereoscopic - x.com/JustXAshton/status/170…
SBIRS - x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… USA-229, the smoking gun -
x.com/JustXAshton/status/170… The Witness - x.com/JustXAshton/stat… I
have been investigating and writing about these videos as a Citizen
Journalist for the past 10 weeks. My X Corp (Twitter) following has
gone from 30 followers to 8500+ of multidisciplinary backgrounds from
the strength of the evidence alone. My handle is @JustXAshton. We have
definitively proved every aspect of the videos to be authentic. We
know the assets, the time, the location, we have a witness, we know
that there was a fire on the plane likely from the lithium ion
batteries which broke containment, causing the Halon gas to permeate
throughout the plane. Lithium Ion Battery Fire -
x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… There was no debris field, which is
impossible for a 777 crashing into the ocean. The small amounts of
debris found are consistent with the fire scenario, and some debris
had burn marks. A fire suppression device from a B777 washed up in the
Maldives and was not investigated despite having visible serial
numbers. The Maldives were intentionally excluded from the search,
despite witnesses on one of the small islands seeing the plane flying
low and identifying the red/blue stripe of Malaysian Airlines early in
the morning on March 8, 2014. All the Witnesses -
x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… We know that the 'official' narratives
are a lie to cover up that this technology was deployed to either save
the plane, or as espionage to prevent the 20 Freescale Semiconductor
scientists onboard from going to China. I suspect they are integral to
the technology we see. We know the plane didn't crash into the ocean
because the SOSUS system didn't hear the acoustic sound. The same
system that heard the Titan sub pop and the Navy lied about it for 5
days while oxygen counters were on every major news channel. The Diego
Garcia hydrophones and Western Australia hydrophones also didn't hear
it. Missing Hydrophone Data - x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… I wish
that this being MH370 was the most important part of these videos,
because ultimately I'm doing this for the families of the victims, the
witnesses, the leaker of these videos, and the world that has been
lied to. However, the most important part of these videos is that they
prove conclusively that the US Government is hiding Superconductivity,
Teleportation, and 'Free Energy' from the world. Everything we see in
these videos can be explained by science. This is not 'aliens' in
these videos. This is our technology. The assets are filming the plane
before the orbs even show up. The drone cannot catch a 777-200, it
must have intercepted it. This is a US Government operation. I do not
believe that we could be this secretly advanced without a reverse
engineering program. The orbs in this video are ignoring gravity,
being pulled forward by some 'gravity engine' indicated by the dark
lines in front of them, and upon intercept are traveling at estimated
Mach3 speeds. The explanation for their pattern is artificial
intelligence, a computer program. Superconductive Harmonic Orbs -
x.com/JustXAshton/stat… Traversable Wormholes -
x.com/JustXAshton/stat… The videos do not show annihilation because
E=MC^2 and the 'zap' would be much larger. It's not an explosion
because it's cold in the thermal, not hot. It's a black hole. It's
also not 'cloaking' because the smoke stops when the plane disappears.
It has to be teleportation based on science. A wormhole. I found out,
to my own surprise, that humanely traversable wormholes are
theoretically possible. This singularity is causing a transitional
phase state change in the plane where it reverts to a wave function
and obtains a probabilistic nature. This is only possible with
superconductivity and ‘free energy’ technology. Macroscopic
Decoherence (how the plane was teleported) -
x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… I was also able to identify the leaker
of the videos as being Lieutenant Commander Edward C. Lin. He checks
every box to be the leaker. Our Government attempted to put him in
prison for life as a traitor, but he is no spy. Edward C. Lin is a
hero. He took a plea deal after he was convinced he damaged national
security, but he never revealed this information to our enemies. He
simply wanted to do the right thing and tell the world the truth of
this technology and what happened to MH370. He was sentenced to 9
years in prison and likely is bound by his plea deal to never speak
about the videos again. We can vindicate this man as well as everyone
else who was lied to or discredited. Evidence that the leaker is
Edward C. Lin - x.com/JustXAshton/status/171… I also got a tip from a
source that told me that the nephew of Retired General Joseph F.
Dunford has seen the videos and indirectly confirmed their
authenticity. He was likely in charge of the operation as the
commander of the International Security Assistance Force in 2014. He
then served as the 19th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the
nation’s highest-ranking military officer, and the principal military
advisor to the President, Secretary of Defense, and National Security
Council from Oct. 1, 2015, through Sept. 30, 2019. He is now on the
board of directors at Lockheed Martin. While the destination of the
plane is speculative, the most likely place is Diego Garcia. The
witnesses in the Maldives indicate that, as well as the American
passenger Phillip Wood EXIF data photo, that points to Diego Garica
where he claimed to be held prisoner. I'm not sure what happened to
the passengers. It is scientifically possible that some survived. None
of the families of the victims have reached out to me. I am operating
under the assumption that they were returned to their various
countries in exchange for their silence, and Phillip Wood may be in
Witness Protection. Phillip Wood EXIF photo is not 'fake' -
x.com/JustXAshton/status/170… I know the videos seem impossible, but
they are authentic. They are not CGI. We were able to show that the
satellite video is a Citrix session logged into the actual spy
satellite database due to the framerate discrepancy between the mouse
we see, and the background. (24fps vs 6fps) Also, hundreds of
community VFX experts have analyzed the footage frame by frame and not
a single discrepancy can be found. The list of requirements to ‘hoax’
the videos is practically impossible. What it would take to 'hoax' the
MH370 videos - x.com/JustXAshton/status/170… It's not CGI (see
replies) - x.com/JustXAshton/status/169… These videos implicate the US
Government in a black budget reverse engineering program alla
whistleblower David Grusch's sworn testimony to congress. This
information will shock you and I hope you will seek to expose the
truth. This surpasses petty politics. Please help for the good of the
country. This is a verifiable conspiracy, and while I believe that it
is being done because the forces that be think that society will
collapse if this technology is made publicly available, I disagree. We
can handle this information and the technology has the capability to
change the circumstances of millions if not billions of people. What
matters in this world is the time we spend in it, with the people we
care about. That will not change. The reason I am requesting a public
congressional hearing is because I believe the weight of the evidence
can convince enough people in congress that the true events of MH370
were covered up by our own government and that there is a black budget
advanced technology program, most likely based on reversed engineered
Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP). Sincerely, -Ashton Forbes
#MH370x #MH370
43
148
9