Cryptocurrency: Bankster Warren Launches WarOnCrypto To Kill Freedom, Wallets, Miners, Fight Back!!!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:36:53 PST 2023

> Elizabeth Warren is a Freedom Hating Cunt that needs
> removed from office immediately along with her "Anti-Crypto Army".

https://www.standwithcrypto.org/

Crypto Internet has a special disgust for this wench...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

Anything we can do to get Elizabeth Warren out of office? (self.Bitcoin)

I don't understand why is she so powerful? She is clearly anti-freedom
and wants control over people. She is as unamerican as you can get. is
there anything we can do to make sure she doesn't get reelected?

[–]BuffaloBrain884 174 points175 points176 points 1 day ago (15 children)

You can move to Massachusetts and vote for somebody else.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]eleven8ster 4 points5 points6 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

I live there. I’ll do my part 🤷‍♂️

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]AlabamaHaole 20 points21 points22 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Right? In lieu of that maybe cash out your bitcoin and donate cash to
her political opponent??

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Human-Contribution16 23 points24 points25 points 1 day ago (0 children)

THIS.

DC is a clown car that's lost it's wheels. The entire elitist
professional class of bought politicians should be voted out of
existence. But instead people continue to buy into tribal voting
patterns regardless of the zealot pushed in front of them.

Warren is just one example - and historians will look back analyzing
the fall of this latest empire and just shake their heads in wonder.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]zalhari 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Actually I don’t have to move. I am rich so I can just send money to
whomever runs against that pandering POS

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]ryker_69 comment score below threshold-20 points-19 points-18
points 1 day ago (10 children)

Isn't MA one of the most educated states how did they elect her?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Miserable_Twist1 11 points12 points13 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Besides her aggressive antibitcoin stance, I find her politics very
agreeable. Not a lot of politicians that will actively go after
corrupt corporations and monopolies.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheHumanCanoe 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Agree. It’s her crypto stance that’s disappointing. Otherwise all the
talk about educated (or lack thereof) voting etc is just non-sense.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]malacosa 9 points10 points11 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Oh, you’re assuming people a) vote and b) are educated voters. There’s
no requirement to be educated on the issues to vote, anyone can vote
for ANY reason and I’m not sure you’d want to change that. So ya, she
got the votes to win. Frankly there should be term limits on every
position that is voted in.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]theOGlib 1 point2 points3 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

I think we should maybe take another look at " Anyone can vote for ANY
reason."" That's not how successful republics function. I my opinion,
it's the end of a republic and a guarantee for a future dictator and
authoritarian regime in the future.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]grey-doc 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Yes but also extremely corrupt. Elizabeth Warren fits right in with
the NPR snob ethos that runs Massachusetts. She is beloved by a
majority here.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ether_slonker 6 points7 points8 points 1 day ago (2 children)

lol if you think education equals wisdom, let me tell you

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ryker_69 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Nope was just making a joke but people took it personally I guess.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]brewcitygymratt -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Yep, go to any college campus and ask the students some basic history
or geography questions. Prepare to be shocked. lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BobKurlan -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (0 children)

State education is just training

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ryker_69 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Wow what did I say wrong 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Think_Operation310 17 points18 points19 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Buy Bitcoin?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Lexsteel11 65 points66 points67 points 1 day ago (10 children)

FINE- I volunteer to seduce her and dig up dirt

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Far_Statement_2808 29 points30 points31 points 1 day ago (5 children)

No one is that brave.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BigTimeButNotReally 8 points9 points10 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Is that a Fauxcahontas joke?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]NohoTwoPointOh 1 point2 points3 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

How? 🤣🤣🤣

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Far_Statement_2808 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Not intentionally….but even so, it’s funny.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Human-Contribution16 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (1 child)

Perhaps he is hearing and right deprived (the sensitive way of saying
deaf and blind)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PHI41-NE33 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

can he only go left?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Responsible_Emu3601 2 points3 points4 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Go fund me on buckets of lube

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BrendanTFirefly 6 points7 points8 points 1 day ago (0 children)

You're gonna give her a poke in the hontas, huh?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]adoxxvegas 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Not all heroes wear capes

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]dtol2020 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Sir… I believe you had this planned from the beginning

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Defiant_Food_3413 17 points18 points19 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Buy bitcoin.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]dauntlessphilosopher 12 points13 points14 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Yeah. Buy more Bitcoin. Bitcoinization of the economy will make her useless.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]surfnsets 7 points8 points9 points 1 day ago (0 children)

The ultimate Karen

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 57 points58 points59 points 1 day ago* (21 children)

Narratives are powerful. She is seen by normies as someone who is
against Wall Street because she talks bad about them publicly.

Counter the narrative anywhere you find it by pointing out that she
was the lawyer brought in to hand out the TARP money during the 08
crisis without any criminal repercussions. She now lives in a
multimillion dollar mansion on the backs of those taxpayers that could
never afford her life... and her breath smells like Jamie Dimon's
crotch.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Churn 18 points19 points20 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Before getting into politics… She claims to have ensured that women
injured by breast implants got what they deserved in settlements. What
she actually did was represent big pharmaceutical companies and made
sure each woman got the least amount possible which is apparently what
she thinks they deserved.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DCBB22 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (3 children)

You guys are single issue voters. You see bitcoin as a litmus test for
candidates. Most people don’t give a shit about bitcoin. They vote for
Warren because she’s pro-labor, pro-social equality and she uses
populist rhetoric on economic issues.

Maybe if you stopped associating with regressive conservative assholes
you’d have palatable candidates in blue states who could safely back
bitcoin and still be socially liberal.

Hope that helps.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ryanlak1234 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (1 child)

This. Many people here also celebrated Javier Milei’s election victory
because he has a pro-bitcoin platform even though it’s pretty clear
that this man has actual mental health issues that could severely
affect his judgement (he literally claims to talk to the soul of his
dead dog. If that’s not crazy, then I don’t know what to tell you).

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ValoisSign 1 point2 points3 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

Milei talks to the soul of his dead dog?!

Too bad he wasn't elected at the same time as William Lyon Mackenzie
here in Canada, I bet we'd have great trade relations 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]zalhari comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4 points 1
day ago (0 children)

I thought they voted for because she was a Worthless POS, like most
people from Massachusetts. They are so so small and worthless they
need a fvcktard like this to give them relevance. But alas they suck
and there is no changing that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Previous_Soil_5144 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (15 children)

    normies

You poor deluded soul.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 8 points9 points10 points 1 day ago (14 children)

Would you prefer I used sheeple?

Are there better terms for describing people who think corporate media
and politicians are there to serve the public and definitely not to
enrich themselves at the expense of the public?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 10 points11 points12 points 1 day ago (13 children)

    sheeple

You poor deluded soul.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

You rich soluted bowl

..am I playing this right?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (11 children)

No, no, no, we move on to NPC next.

Then yet another random dude on his 8th booster can put the deluded
soul comment up again.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (10 children)

Name calling is met with name calling

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (8 children)

Can't talk about something if you can't label it with a word. If every
word you come up with for something ends up sounding undesirable,
maybe it is because the thing you are talking about is, by its very
nature, an undesirable trait.

I wasn't directing it at you personally, but if the content you digest
from politicians and corporate media makes you feel informed, I'm
sorry and I wish good luck to you sir.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Making individuals into a combined entity doesn't help. This is
identity politics. Us vs Them mentality to the max. "Corporate media"
is also on the right as much as it is the left. Everyone loves money,
and people are peddling shitty lies to get people mad so you buy their
garbage.

Even if you specifically aren't buying stuff, the phrasing you copy is
getting other people into this rage bait loop that ends up going no
where.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Bitcoin's design principles weren't based in a reality of political
right or left. They were based on Authoritarian versus Libertarian.

People that buy into left or right on either side are the people I am
referencing with those "names" and generally seem to like the
Authoritarianism especially when it comes from whichever made up side
they identify with.

Talking about someone as right or left or authoritarian or libertarian
talks about a group of people as a combined entity. It's not us versus
them simply to put a label on a group of people.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Previous_Soil_5144 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (5 children)

    if the content you digest from politicians and corporate media
makes you feel informed

Sorry we don't all listen to your favorite podcast. We can't all be as
well informed as you are.

We are just "normies" after all. Us simple folk.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RookXPY 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (4 children)

No need to apologize, I hold no ill will towards people that take
their boosters and post Ukrainian flags in all their bios.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Previous_Soil_5144 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

pretty much

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]OG_Dadshark 18 points19 points20 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Opposing viewpoints are nothing more than an opportunity to change a
mind. See her viewpoints as an opportunity, not a detriment. Blow your
own mind. It just tells me there’s huge opportunities out there to
explain bitcoin in a way that everyone can understand. In order to
convince the masses you gotta get the worry warts who see themselves
as protectors of the people to buy in. Mom caught me on a skateboard,
grounded me and accused me of doing dr$gs. Grandma got a skateboard
and a half pipe suddenly, skating wasn’t evil anymore. And then I
didn’t wanna skate anymore.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TwoTinyTrees 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Hold on. Elizabeth Warren skates!?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Dr-Lavish 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Don't vote for any elected official that backs her. They are literally
assaulting bitcoin

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]endoftheworld2024 16 points17 points18 points 1 day ago (6 children)

please, for the love of god, people need to understand the big
picture. No one person is doing anything out of just their own
volition. The party assigns people to various issues.

So the party wants to take down crypto, they tell warren and whoever
else to get out there and take care of it.

You can get rid of Warren and the party will simply assign that task
to someone else. You can get rid of Gensler and they'll tell the new
guy to do what Gensler was doing.

All to say, it's silly how people think these individuals are all
that's blocking the way, rather than an entire system of billionaires
and hundreds of politicians and geopolitical factors. No, it's none of
that, it's an old lady named Elizabeth Warren.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]F-around-Find-out 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (0 children)

It's one big club.

And you and I ain't in it!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]rchive 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (2 children)

People's positions are a product of both their party's commandments
and of their own pet issues. Warren clearly does have it out for
things like Bitcoin, probably because it's a mechanism by which people
can take their finances into their own hands. Warren wants the
government to be able to micromanage the economy, and Bitcoin makes
that harder. Someone would surely take her place if she were out of
Congress, but they might not have her passion or expertise such as it
is.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]endoftheworld2024 comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4
points 1 day ago (1 child)

Warren made her bones going after the banks after the 2008 crash.
There's endless videos of her grilling bank execs. She's one of the
top financially-minded people on the left. So she's the most obvious
person to go after crypto in that she understands finance more than
the rest. My guess is she is probably head of some financial committee
as well.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Equivalent-Impress95 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

You forgot to mention the fact that she handed bankers checks during 08

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]froz3nt 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

If people werent dumb then society would cease to exist.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]WorldSpark 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Big picture - had people intelligent enough to understand big picture
- current ruling class would not have existed.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TinSodder 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (0 children)

There really should be an age limit enacted on these politicians, they
are really not representative of the people.

On all politicians!! And no Career Politicians either.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]_who_is_they_ 15 points16 points17 points 1 day ago (4 children)

Stupid people voting for stupid people. Good luck reversing that shit
show. Unfortunately, problems have to affect everyone personally
before it becomes a "we need to do something about this" attitude.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Nanaki_TV 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

You act like the game is not rigged for her to always win 🙄

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]_who_is_they_ 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Welcome modern "democracy"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]knuF 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (0 children)

One of my favorite George Carlin bits was his campaign slogan “The
Public Sucks” for president 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DCBB22 -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (0 children)

It’s not stupid to vote for someone who agrees with you on 98% of issues.

Stupid people are single issue voters which is what folks on this sub
seem to flock to.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]roland8855 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (0 children)

tell the Republicans to come up with a platform that isn't just
undoing things the democrats have done.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 11 points12 points13 points 1 day ago (14 children)

Holy conspiracy posting in these comments Batman

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Latter_Box9967 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (3 children)

I’m not in the US and A.

What does this post have to do with Bitcoin?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

An attempt to manipulate politics, which may in theory benefit bitcoin
in some way. Not ethical mind you, but rarely are political means
ethical

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Latter_Box9967 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Politics is all about manipulation.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PushTheButtonPlease -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Nothing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Wide_Television_7074 -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (9 children)

to libs, everything is a conspiracy theory until it’s true

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago* (5 children)

to conservatards nothing is real unless its sponsored by some
billionaire or some corporate fraudster

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]life762 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (3 children)

Associating conservatives with billionaires and evil mega corporations
rung true several decades ago.

It no longer does.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]legoman102040 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (1 child)

When exactly did this stop? Seems to be the same as always, just got
better at hiding it with political brainwashing

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]life762 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (0 children)

It probably happened when Democrats started routinely outspending
Republicans in their campaigns. That money didn't come from nowhere.
It came mostly from large donors.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DCBB22 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Lol you’re a rube.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BigTimeButNotReally 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

You mean like Elizabeth Warren? FFS take the blinders off.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Jhat -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Conservatives are much more prone to conspiracy theories as the last
few years have shown us. And it’s not close. I’ve voted on both sides
and it’s quite clear where that buck falls.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]MrMiyogi 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Rally. Donate. Organize.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]igadjeed 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Make up a story about earning billions from cryptocurrency arbitrage.
Persuade investors to lend billions for your hedge fund and your own
crypto exchange. Spend your investors' money manipulating the democrat
primary in whichever state

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]progressivematt 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Is it possible, and stay with me here, that she’s a good and
intelligent person who happens to have a few different, yet valid,
viewpoints on a wide range of topics including crypto currency? And
that, if Bitcoin is truly one of those good ideas, that she may just
be wrong and it will flourish anyway? Because I do see a lot of
geniuses whacking off here about her in particular and “the gubment”
in general who seem to have no earthly idea that Bitcoin would not
even exist were it not for that evil government.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BTCMachineElf 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

I'm a leftist but I've always hated her. She was conservative before
she got into politics and switched sides purely for a better political
career path. She helped the establishment cheat Sanders out of the
primary in 2020. She's so clearly in the pockets of big banks and
special interests.

She's not obtuse enough too think her crusade against bitcoin actually
righteous. She's just corrupt af.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]big_fetus_ 10 points11 points12 points 1 day ago* (30 children)

She would have to be primaried. MA is pretty strong democratic state.
She isnt "unamerican" lol gtfoh with that, that kind of histrionic
talk gives people an easy cause to not take BTC seriously.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]hateschoolfml 19 points20 points21 points 1 day ago (4 children)

Lol a cbdc is unAmerican as it gets, why China loves it

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]nyaaaa -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (2 children)

How?

How is that even existing on a scale of "unamerican"?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]hateschoolfml 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/s/ZexAejrWTn

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]nyaaaa -1 points0 points1 point 10 hours ago (0 children)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/181eytl/anything_we_can_do_to_get_elizabeth_warren_out_of/kae8smc/

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]mccoyster -1 points0 points1 point 17 hours ago (0 children)

Grow up.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Core_Material 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Appreciate the use of “histrionic“! Don’t see it often outside of my day job.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]MachaMacMorrigan -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Indeed. But does all the sound and fury signify nothing?

There is such a thing as histrionic personality disorder. It is a
personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive
attention-seeking behaviors, often accompanied with an unbridled
desire fo approval. Often coupled with narcissm. Could that describe
EW?

Or is she just in it for the big bucks?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Primary_Journalist64 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Histrionic Personality Order…..Good to learn something new everyday. I
might use that the next time I’m arguing with my ex.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]tetrometal 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Nah she's pretty unamerican. The foundational principles of the US
favor liberty, not regulation. Warren is decidedly opposed to liberty,
and so is decidedly opposed to what it means to be American.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wkw3 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (1 child)

The foundational principles of the United States are laid out in the
Constitution, which is precisely the document which grants them the
powers to regulate the economy. Educate yourself.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]tetrometal 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

> The foundational principles of the United States are laid out in the Constitution

Nope, the principles are better represented by the Declaration of
Independence. The Constitution was a heavily contested compromise that
established a framework for federal law.

> which is precisely the document which grants them the powers to regulate the economy

Nope. The Constitution allowed for regulating interstate commerce, not
the economy writ large.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (11 children)

If freedom and liberty are American that what does that make policies
that restrict and control?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]cliff_smiff 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (10 children)

Are freedom and liberty American? Has that ever been the case,
historically? I mean in action, not in words.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 -3 points-2 points-1 points 1 day ago (9 children)

Yes?

Founding principles?

The Constitution restricting government infringement on the people?

There's certainly a trend towards moving away from principles of
freedom; but that's generally a case that those in power only
consolidate more power.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]cliff_smiff 8 points9 points10 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Those dudes wrote the Constitution and then went home to their
plantations worked by slaves. The United States has been restricting
people's freedom, and outrageously so, since literally the day it
began.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Yeah and that was wrong. But certainly you've realized by now that the
slaves were freed? Is that not a movements towards freedom? Include
women's rights in that thought as well.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]cliff_smiff 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (0 children)

I was just pointing out that we have always talked about liberty and
justice, but never walked the walk. So talk about "unamerican" is
pretty hollow imo.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wkw3 -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (5 children)

The Constitution is what grants Congress the power to regulate the economy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (4 children)

No it doesn't. It gives it the power to mint currency.

Regulating commerce between states, is not regulating the economy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wkw3 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (3 children)

    To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

    To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several
States, and with the Indian Tribes

Section 8: Powers of Congress

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Regulating commerce between states has nothing to do with regulating
the economy within.

That's like saying your going to control the drug trade by regulatinh
the transfer of drugs between Florida and Georgia but allowing them to
produce and distribute whatever drugs they want internally.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wkw3 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (1 child)

Oh damn! They must have read it wrong then. You should notify Congress
immediately.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abundance144 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Or perhaps they have the power to create new laws that allow the
regulation; just saying that it isn't in the constitution.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DCBB22 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (1 child)

This sub is literally the biggest advertisement against Bitcoin I can
imagine. I hodl in spite of all the retarded shit I read on this sub.
It makes me nervous to throw my lot in with the shit for brains
conservatives I see on here.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]big_fetus_ 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

No, this oNe VoTe In tHe SeNaTe iS w0rsE tHaN StAliN sToP HeR!!!! /s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]omg_its_dan comment score below threshold-8 points-7 points-6
points 1 day ago (4 children)

Of course she is. She doesn’t believe in freedom or self determination
in the slightest. Leftist authoritarianism is not compatible with a
free society.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]big_fetus_ 6 points7 points8 points 1 day ago (3 children)

Lol she isnt Che Guevara just because we disagree on monetary policy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]omg_its_dan -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

No, but she openly believes in total centralized planning of the
economy and stealing from people because they’re successful.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RedshiftOTF 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Er, we're talking about a CBDC that can track every ones transactions.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]big_fetus_ -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Ever used a credit card?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]F__ckReddit 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She wants "control over people"... My dude. Looking at the tone of
your post we can easily imagine you NEVER vote for anyone who wants
control over people 💀

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]WallStreetBoners 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She is not “so powerful”. She makes up 1% on the senate…

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Individual2020 5 points6 points7 points 1 day ago (3 children)

No, because who counts the votes determine the elections, and she’s a
stalwart advocate for the central banks. She’ll stick around until
she’s a walking corpse, like the others.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]clue5tick 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Time's up!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]redditburner314 comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4
points 1 day ago (0 children)

Yeah, but she has outsized influence in the Biden Administration.

Move Biden out and her influence wanes.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DayOne15 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Only if you live in Massachusetts

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]zalhari -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Nah, too many dirtbag pantywaists there.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Old_Ostrich_9081 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Nice try, FBI

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]growbot_3000 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Z'is your first politician?

🙃

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]SurprisedByItAll 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

There is nothing you can do. She's very unpopular in Massachusetts and
yet she continues to be "re-elected". You say she's powerful? It's the
shadows behind her that have all the power.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]zrad603 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago* (1 child)

We need a national divorce. Most states would be better off as their
own sovereign country. The US is one of the most Bitcoin unfriendly
places in the world. If not Elizabeth Warren, it'll be someone else.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]big_fetus_ 1 point2 points3 points 5 hours ago* (0 children)

North Dakota the Sovereign Nation lol you do understand that Bitcoin
is worldwide don't you? A bunch balkanization isnt going to help
humanity at large.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Amins66 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She lies about so many things you can't ever know which hole she's
speaking from.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PM_ME_YOUR_THESES 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (2 children)

I dislike this kind of rethoric. I mean, she’s clearly wrong about
this issue, but there’s a reason her constituents keep electing her.
Let’s listen to their concerns and come up with better solutions,
instead of just demonizing people who have views we don’t like.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Primary_Journalist64 2 points3 points4 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Good point. The left blames big business. The right blames big
government. But big business and big government love each other. Very
common for congressional aids or DC bureaucrats to get promoted to K
street. It’s all one big happy family.

The system has been corrupted to its core. The coercive power of
government bought and paid for by the elite. From their perspective,
Why pick a side when you can own both sides and always be right? If
people understood this, they would be more open to an alternative
system such as bitcoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PM_ME_YOUR_THESES 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Yeah, but the path forward should be outreach, not cancelling people.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Puzzled_Celery_7587 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

What’s your beef with Warren?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]jaksevan 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She's the discount Hillary Clinton

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tokentradertv -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (1 child)

She has been bought by the very financial interests she used to fight against.

When American politicians get purchased, they are very hard to remove.
The vested financial interests that run things like her right where
she is, so they will make her very difficult to replace.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Street_Worry_1435 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

It’s all a put on. They dgaf about anything other than themselves.
Bet. I vote but I don’t think it matters one bit. I was told the sky
was falling when Trump got elected and I was told the exact same thing
when Biden got elected. It’s all a load of horse shit.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]summonsterism -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

bloody hell. Your mate Don is doing everything he can to eff it up,
just write to him.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Zealousideal_Neck78 -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Democrats voted her into the senate and the feminists love her. She's
dug in like a tick, shes not going anywhere. Elizabeth Warren is
building an anti-crypto army. Claims its a matter of national
security.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]stockraker18 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Not until you change the congress term limits! Otherwise the same
stupid people will keep coming back to screw this great nation! 😑

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mightyduck19 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

As someone who voted for her in the primary, I fully regret it. Either
I just wasn’t paying attention, or she had moved far left since then —
either way, she’s off her shit. The most frustrating part to me is
that she’s a trained economist and (I have to assume) fully
understands how regarded all of her commentary is. Great example is
how she talks about inflation….bitches about inflation and how it’s
hurting low income Americans, but then turns around and rails on the
fed for raising rates. Anyone with even a basic understanding of
economics should be able to see how contradictory those stances are.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Dr-Lavish 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Fuck you Elizabeth Warren. You absolutely do not have the publics
back. Fuck the fuck off. And also any pos that has your back.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Wide_Television_7074 -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Democrat Party IS Warren — anti-freedom big government statist thugs

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Otherwise-Degree-368 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

In a nutshell, yes.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Osmosith -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Give her a horse and a tipi tent, maybe she'll ride out into the desert.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]R4T_4TT4CK -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (2 children)

There is currently more than half a trillion dollars worth in Bitcoin
Market Cap. With that type of capital THERE ISN’T MUCH WE CAN’T DO!!!!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]dpgproductions 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Do it then lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]R4T_4TT4CK 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Key word here is “we”.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Big_chingus513 -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago (1 child)

You guys understand Bitcoin is a libertarian/right wing idea.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]YaBoyLaKroy 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (0 children)

libertarian yeah, def not right wing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[+]clue5tick comment score below threshold-8 points-7 points-6 points
1 day ago (5 children)

Voter registration, citizens only, paper ballots, community
observation while counting.

Might not get rid of Liz, but it will destroy her machine.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Hour_Eagle2 11 points12 points13 points 1 day ago (4 children)

Warren is not in office because she is cheating. This is brain worm
politics. You get warren out of office by not running batshit fucks
against her.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]IndianaGeoff -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (2 children)

There is no GOP candidate acceptable to Massachusetts.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Bloated_Hamster 3 points4 points5 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Not from the lunatic wing (aka most of it) of the Republican party,
no. Charlie Baker and many other Republicans have been extremely
popular and well liked Republican governors in Mass. We will never
support a right wing loon. And even that is probably completely dead.
There is zero chance a Republican wins any election above city council
in Mass post Dobbs. The Republicans are the dog that caught the car
and they absolutely fucked themselves for it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]IndianaGeoff -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Enjoy your Warrens.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]clue5tick -3 points-2 points-1 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Get rid of the Uniparty, get rid of The Machine.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ClubBoth8908 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (5 children)

Lock her up?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]WerhmatsWormhat 4 points5 points6 points 1 day ago (4 children)

For what?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ClubBoth8908 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (3 children)

Why don't you come here to the Cherokee Nation and ask?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]WerhmatsWormhat 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (2 children)

You think she should be thrown in jail for that?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ClubBoth8908 -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (1 child)

As I wrote before, why don't you come here and ask?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]WerhmatsWormhat 1 point2 points3 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Lol okay dude

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Rasquachelaw -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

I'll get her hooked on my cock then drunk and drop her off in a bad
neighborhood. That will be my service to btc, soul my penis in lizzy
Warren for financial equality for all!!!!!!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Puertorrican_Power -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Statisticaly younger people, Millenials and such, dont vote. If you
want a change, get out and vote in every election, including
primaries.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]r2tincan -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Can we run ads in MA?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]cryptolipto -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

I would definitely contribute to a primary runner against her

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[+]marcio-a23 comment score below threshold-8 points-7 points-6 points
1 day ago (4 children)

Democrat party is exactly this

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]zenethics -5 points-4 points-3 points 1 day ago (3 children)

Downvoted by the slow part of the bell curve who still hasn't sorted
out who the good guys are yet.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]fakehalo 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (2 children)

Well, who are they? I might be on that slow part.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]zenethics -2 points-1 points0 points 1 day ago* (1 child)

50% or so of the Democrats think banning crypto seems like a pretty
good idea (in contrast to the 10% or so of Republicans who agree).
Everyone but them. It's weird how they always seem to line up on t he
anti-freedom side of things.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]fakehalo 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Not that any percentage is good, but that doesn't seem like enough
percentage to be grouping people as good or bad.

Now you're left having picked an arbitrary label over your beliefs and
put yourself into a position to inherently dislike 50% one group and
like 10% in another, despite having completely opposite beliefs and
nothing to gain in return for doing so.

I'ma stay on the slow end over here.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]asdfgghk -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

People spout about term limits and age limits yet the same people vote
the same politicians in over and over again. Usually if they are aware
of the hypocrisy, they use mental gymnastics to rationalize it

Good luck though.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]malacosa -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

I’m pretty sure I could be more anti-American than she is.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]cipig -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

The only way to get rid of a witch is to burn her. But first you have
to torture her so that she confesses. :-D

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]redditburner314 -5 points-4 points-3 points 1 day ago* (2 children)

According to Anthony Scaramucci, whenever Bernie Sanders was leading
in the polls in 2020, a bunch of the more moderate Democrats got
together to decide who was going to step down to not split the vote
versus Bernie.

The deal was that Elizabeth Warren would supposedly get some sort of
control over the governance of the financial system.

So, the way to get her out is for Joe Biden to not be President
anymore. So, any Republican or Robert Kennedy will do.

The most probable outcome I think is that Trump wins so she'll be gone
in 14 months most likely.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Logvin 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (1 child)

    according to Anthony Scaramucci

Thank you for starting your comment with that, it saved me from having
to pretend it was a legitimate comment.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Senior_Apartment_343 -3 points-2 points-1 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She us the progressive ring leader, Pay attention folks, these people
want complete government control, all frauds

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]moonRekt -3 points-2 points-1 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She’s too popular by the group who wants to benefit from big
government. She’s promised free health care, free college tuition and
cancelling student debt… has even gone hard after hispanic vote
promising free college and healthcare to all who cross US border. And
the rich will pay for it.

She absolutely should not be able to make such promises as lots of my
friends have believed her and done nothing but blast themselves in the
aas when they chose to not pay down their student loans at 0% interest
because they were so sure any payments they made would be a waste cuz
she’s going to cancel student loan debt… just an absolute parasite of
a lady.

The fact that people trust her because she loves to wave fingers and
give lip service to legacy banning all while representing banks best
interests… anyways.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]newjerseymax -1 points0 points1 point 1 day ago (0 children)

Yes. Vote out Biden the clown

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]duper12677 -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She is ultra liberal… which means she favors abundant government
control over citizens lives, and the CBDC is the ultimate financial
control tactic

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Much_Ad_6807 -4 points-3 points-2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

its not just elizabeth warren. shes just on the WEF left payroll,
which is out to destroy life as we know it and rebuild it so that the
elites in power can never lose it.

out only hope is to secure the military and police on our side and be
ready to pay their salaries when we need to fight back.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[+]Normal-Jelly607 comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4
points 1 day ago (0 children)

She’s part of the Harvard cabal

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]--Drew 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

It’s a great sign of the power of Bitcoin that politicians fear it so deeply.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]WorldSpark 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She used to be working against banks but now she switched side and she
is now working for banks and against crypto. Why is EW against crypto
- her very existence as a politician is based upon she being and
economist and Biden too old to do 2+3. When bitcoin comes to picture
that makes her entire eduction upside down- she comes from an era
where thugs (you can read politicians if you like) make monetary
policy and change whenever they want, where people control money
supply and nothing is fixed. Where power is in the hands of the few.
Bitcoin changes all that and she cannot comprehend all that so her
attempt is to kill it.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]texto_temible 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

unamerican? like asian or what?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Exotic-Lime-3416 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

I honestly think the best way is to keep doing what we do to spread
the word and educate others. She is nothing to worry about and she’s
just as worthless as her fellow politicians, who accomplish
practically nothing.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]kc3svj 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Do you live in Massachusetts? Then get involved in the campaign of
someone who you think is a better candidate. Otherwise I think it's
pretty shitty when people from outside an area try influence elections
in that area. I have friends in WA who donate to candidates in GA to
try to influence elections there. These friends will never have to
live under the outcome, but the residents who live there will.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BitcoinMD 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

She is an elected official so there is exactly one thing you can do

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]MoonHawk- 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Sell your Bitcoins and she won’t come after you…

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]zombiecorp 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (1 child)

Orange pill Boston and they wake up.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]zrad603 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

hahaha good luck with that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Tiny-Design-9885 0 points1 point2 points 1 day ago (0 children)

Is blackmail how she makes her millions? Get paid or get attacked?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Pin_ups 0 points1 point2 points 23 hours ago (0 children)

No need to worry, that woman is nothing but a pleb on a radio radar. A
goofus to say.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]JDB_316 0 points1 point2 points 22 hours ago (0 children)

Plus she’s a cunt

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BabyishHammer 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

In a democratic system, the only thing we can do is voting and
engaging in constructive dialogues. Vote for those who understand
cryptocurrency and advocate for financial freedom

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PistolsAkimbo019 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Not being American works fine for me as a tactic.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Regret-Select 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Elizabeth Warren is the type of old dinosaur that probably brushes her
teeth with only baking soda & water

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]hemphugger 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

“We the people” can do anything we want. We just spend to much time
fighting with each other, while corrupt politicians like Elizabeth,
try to slowly encroach on our freedoms. Make no mistake about,
Elizabeth Warren gives no shits about any of us. She only cares about
enriching herself and her big money supporters. It obvious, yet the
majority, for some reason, stills elects her. We get what we deserve.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tbloom 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

https://www.standwithcrypto.org/

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TomasNYC 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

She's embarrassment to Freedom. Boston shouldn't tolerate this. I wish
I had some millions to expose this corrupt politician.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply