Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:51:11 PST 2023

Libya is increasing its expulsions of foreigners. After forcing nearly
a thousand Egyptians to leave its territory on foot last June, on
Monday, hundreds of others were returned to the Emsaead border post by
the body responsible for combating illegal immigration.

Meanwhile, what is the open border in the West doing? Oh, that's
right, we are allowing military-age soldiers posing as "migrants" to
storm our border because it would be considered Islamophobic or racist
not to welcome foreign soldiers who want to conquer us.

Throw Islam back out.