USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:55:45 PST 2023

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1721757877814047221

EXCLUSIVE: Anti-Trump NYC Judge Arthur Engoron, who issued a GAG ORDER
against President Trump so that he couldn’t defend himself during his
Civil Fraud trial, which is still ongoing, described himself as a
“free speech absolutist” in January of 2023. Talk about HYPOCRISY! For
the last several weeks, I have archived and reviewed all of Judge
Arthur Engoron’s personal writings and activities, and I have been
documenting his ethics violations, hypocrisy, and his poor parenting
as an absentee father. Engoron is the communist judge who is
overseeing President Trump’s civil fraud trial in NYC. I’ll be
releasing my extensive reports on Engoron this week. But this gem was
too good to not share with all of you now. I’ve been saving it, but
figured I’d release it today… Especially after Engoron tried silencing
President Trump from the stand yesterday when President Trump was
testifying. How can Judge Engoron issue a Gag Order against President
Trump and then also proclaim himself to be a “free speech absolutist”?
Seems like a conflict.