TRUE NAMES - a move from P2P towards open standards

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 31 18:31:19 PDT 2023

Alone in the dark or blinded by the Brin is not a choice I care to make. There has to be a better way.
Anarchist ' need-to-know ' and ' Don't-ask-don't-tell " security culture meets cypherpunk demands for absolute secrecy in this matter.  Calls for alignment! I know some OG's that were leery of Big Dog's public-facing aspect.
Still - such a nippy compromise with the translucent society has paid off and various patches and kludges applied to bootstrap up the trillion dollar, golden-goose, crypto-economy we all enjoy today.  So now we can leverage our power to keep pressing on for the inalienable right of total anonymity. " TRUE NAMES "
  Those who would lay their hand on me to discover my identity I declare them my enemy.  The cypherpunk way is not rocket-science - its privacy for the pleb and transparency for the powerful. Love it or leave it.
Possibly related

https://decrypt.co/125174/twitter-killing-legacy-blue-checks-wake-up-call-dangers-centralized-social-media-cyberconnect-ceo

Reposts not 1K follower permabans from a Jackass called Dorsey.