Cryptocurrency: Is Mental Peace

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:21:13 PDT 2023

Cryptocurrency Is Mental Peace...

"
TheDialectic_
Has anyone else noticed how little politics and corruption bothers you
since investing in Bitcoin? I honestly didn't realize it until the
other day. There is so much bullshit out there but since going all in
with Bitcoin I think about it way less and I certainly don't let it
bother me as much. Curious if others have experienced this relief.
"

"
KAX1107
The only vote you have is time and value of your work (money), whether
you use your time and money to play their game or opt out. Until 2008,
you never had the option to opt out.

No human born into this world before 0 AB had the option to refuse
having their life subject to the whims of money masters, other humans
just like you who through their control of money and by this power all
the information you are exposed to, control the entirety of your
existence in this world from the day you're born to the day you die.

It took me about 6 months to understand bitcoin and when it hit me, it
left me catatonic for a few days. It then took me much longer to
understand everything else bitcoin fixes beyond money, literally
everything politicians pay lip service to, virtue signal and say
they'll fix if you vote for them but no one really has any intention
of actually fixing. Politicians are beholden to the money masters, not
to the electorate. A society without honest money cannot aspire to
honest political systems. The fact that we have a shared indisputable
truth in this world we all agree on without ever having to trust
anyone is so unspeakably profound.

I have empathy for people who don't understand bitcoin. I always tell
them to first think critically about what is money? Humans are
creatures of habit. We're a primitive civilization scarcely removed
from monkeys. We don't like shocks to the system. We've been trained
through their indoctrination system rife with glib, meaningless
language to forgo critical reasoning and to hold beliefs that allow
them to evoke conditioned response and exert power without resistance.
The education system does not teach people to think critically about
money. It teaches them to obey and work within their corrupt system to
their benefit.

A central authority having absolute power to print to infinity at no
cost what everyone else around the world has to work for would never
fly in a world of critical thinkers. Seriously, how stupid is this?

“The fact that billions of working men and women must sacrifice 40+
years of their time, energy, health, and focus to gain access to fiat
currencies that central banks replicate with a keystroke is theft at
the largest scale humanity has ever seen.”

― Wealth Theory

Humanity is at a crossroads and the choice we make will define our
fate forever. What a time to be alive!

0AB:
https://mempool.space/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Glib: