Journal, Tor Mirrors

Sun Jul 23 07:21:24 PDT 2023

[
anyway, long story short, one of the big things the alternate identity
reduces is contributing to things it likely sees as similar to or
supporting anti-energy, anti-infrastructure, anti-civilization
activism, so one of the things i do when i really want to reduce a
painful experience is donate money to an organization supporting
environmentalism or such that it sees as supporting these things

but i'm having trouble getting to these things in order to donate
them, and one of the things i noted was that torproject.org is blocked
by my mobile provider now. i have free government social benefits
mobile (via t-mobile atm) [and a low end hot pepper phone] ...
meanwhile my browsers and devices are not working in various ways ..

it's news if torproject.org is blocked in the usa . i eventually got
it to load in curl and saw the block page from opendns.org ...
]