Fri Jul 21 13:42:31 PDT 2023

mind controlled worker is tumbled into interview room

mcworker: "what did i do wrong in life to end up here"

interviewer: "I want to be kind to you."

mcworker: "i want to work my butt off until i die of dehydration!"

interviewer: "i have a job for you: i need you to drink water and eat"

mcworker: "oh ok [negative text removed]"

mcworker eats and rinks

interviewer: "what would you like to do with yourself after this?"

mcworker remembers never to answer that question or to suffer,
interviewer learns this

[oops anti-healing-trigger]