[crazy][spam][crazy][spam] [thread for further deliberations regarding akash certs]

Thu Jul 20 16:10:55 PDT 2023

it's something like
((((should we try to hack every provider on akash ??????))))
  ((((i don't know! it sounds a little confusing? i don't know if
they're vulnerable!))))

basically the idea of a cert simply not be validated is very
far-fetched, combined with my very high prevalence of making mistakes,
that it doesn't seem that serious to me

but i don't see how the server is validating client certificates, and
it's a little possible that they're all fakeable