[ot][spam][crazy][puzzle?][spam][crazy]

Thu Jul 20 14:15:17 PDT 2023

> # op class. instances include minus and plus.
> # each one links to the other.

# expression class. i suppose an op is an expression [making graph-tree]
# can i suppose make equals be an op too, maybe give it solve member, who knows

> # then ... we apply ops to expressions, trying to isolate something to solve
> for

# so big challenge is solve function, which isn't that complicated
given there's only minus, plus, and equals!
# we'll need constant and variable nodes too

# - minus
# - plus
# - equal
# - constant
# - variable
# solve function
#   maybe we can do the core behavior of looking up the inverse of an
op and applying it to both sides of an equation