Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:22:35 PDT 2023

deep inside boss's basement, vivisected research victim parts and the
tools of horror they have merged with, like broken cell phones and
surgery robots, sit in a circle around a table wearing top hats and
monocles and sometimes part of a suit

Cyborg Spleen [wearing monocle + top hat]: "I do feel a little funny
today I might say!"
Brain Lobe With Wires Going To Giant Tub Of Boss's Discarded Fluff
[wearing monocle + top hat]: "Have you been horrifically abused? Have
you ever discussed this? Are you at all .. near discussing it?"
Cyborg Appendix [wearing monocle + top hat]: "Oh, I do believe so!
Yes, that sounds like the daily appointments I go through!"