Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-056-15960 Acknowledged

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Jul 16 07:56:22 PDT 2023

Dear New York Ethics Team:

I am concerned that the FOIL below is subject to obstruction of justice.

The FOIL request is for access to NYPD body cam footage, for NYCCoin
Touting.

Ethics Team, I am concerned that the Chief of your office is also the Chief
of the City Mayor's office.

The body cam footage should have an agreeable time for delivery. I am
concerned that the Mayor is retaliating against NYCoin and the NYPD may be
aware of this.

The video would or would not delineate any form of unnecessary force. The
NYPD may be aware of this.

Obviously, xNY is very protective of digital asset innovation. Ethics is a
serious matter and the body cam footage would be helpful concerning
NYCCoin.

Sincerely yours,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson