imaginary halting problem was Re: [spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 07:26:28 PDT 2023

two branches: 1. does this disprove the indeterminability of the
halting problem if we ignore that g() could pathologically correctly
pass the private data, and to what degree? 2. what about the situation
where g() pathologically correctly passes the private data? f() could
still detect this, and wouldn’t know what to do: maybe access to
further private data, and it calls itself recursively?

okay for 2 i think there’s a way to make it work if we assume
cryptography can work.