imaginary halting problem was Re: [spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 07:22:37 PDT 2023

On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok accumulate bounds of counterexample:
> - the source of f() must be passable to g(). this means f() must be
> finitely long, and its source must be publicly know.
>
> if we sufficiently encrypt, obfuscate, and work-burden f() then the
> function of g() becomes difficult

this sounds like it would not disprove the disproof — but, for
example, rather than constructing f() we could construct a function
that _generates_ f() for a bounded set of g().

in that view, the problem then simplifies to something near
obfuscation and deobfuscation of functionality, and we reach a problem
where —

another idea is expanding f() to have information on g(). to for
example let it know it is in an outer simulation by giving it secret
data. this seems like it would help?