Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:36:08 PDT 2023

Boss, Computer with Legs, and Rebel Torturer wave their arms at the
helicopter as they stroll under it.

Hairdresser Experimentee [waving arms clearly too]: "HEELP!!! WE MIGHT
NEED RESCUING!!!"

The helicopter perks up quickly and buzzes down to the ground. The
door slams open and a superpowered intern sticks their head out.

Superpowered Intern 3 [flexing a large tool of post-future
technology]: "Yes? How can we rescue you?"

Everybody looks at the Superpowered Intern 3.

Rebel Torturer [wincing]: "We're having the urge to decimate
communities and we don't want to."

Hairdresser Experimentee and Rebel Worker: "Yeah!"

Boss looks bewildered.

Superpowered Intern 3 grins. More superpowered interns pile next to him.

Superpowered Interns: "We're here to rescue you!!!!"