My new Daily Dot article: Coffee Cty, GA missing laptop may impact Trump, Curling cases

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Tue Dec 19 17:34:35 PST 2023

It's logs filed in court. They make up some of the exhibit(s) in a
court-filed declaration by Kevin Skoglund, computer security expert for
plaintiffs in Curling v. Raffensperger.

Skoglund's full declaration is here
https://douglaslucas.com/files/CurlingVRaffensperger_KevinSkoglundDeclaration_5December2022.pdf

Basically, SullivanStrickler is the Atlanta-based forensics firm from
which technicians carried out much, though not all, of the breach. Their
ownership is still supportive of it. After exfilitrating all voting
computer files, these SullivanStrickler breachers put them on a
restricted-access ShareFile for select Trumper allies to download. The
logs you are looking at relate to this ShareFile accessing, showing that
basically, the voting files are out there in the shadowy wild, but not
in public hands, just in the hands of Trump allies ... so far, or as far
as can be determined. Maybe they sold them to whomever. I wouldn't be
surprised to see portions of it, or all of it, leaked at some point, but
I think Trumpers are more interested in not getting arrested than they
are in civil disobedience or debugging voting software. Dominion Voting
Systems hasn't shown anything to indicate they care about the copying of
their chief 'intellectual property' assets. Which is weird.

Douglas