Fri Dec 15 06:12:57 PST 2023

i think the dissociated part says that the influence expects me to have
connected more with people at the conference. i did not connect with them
in a normal manner (did not chat) and do not plan to further at this time.

it found the link to the intelligence org. the people who asked for my
notes gave me their card. they were do going good osint making impressive
dense geocharts of traffickIng information properties across the world.

[I ONLY HAVE 24 POSTS TO THIS LIST ALLOWED PER DAY]