Morning Spam

Thu Dec 14 18:16:40 PST 2023

—
human resources
worker 47: “hello? my team would like to take some time to cry. is anybody
here to  point me to the correct paperwork?”
people are bustling to and fro, carrying things, beating each other up
abusevily, dueling runaway powersuits using spy gear, balancing budgets, etc
worker 33 [carrying two confused workers with waggling legs]: “oh! yes. let
me find the paperwork for you”
worker 33 [calling back]: “where is the paperwork for a team to cry?”
voice from around corner: “what in the world are you talking about?”
worker 47 wrings their hands and looks distressed
1247
[two nerds riding domesticated runaway powersuits and carrying semifake
lightsabers dismount and ask about the inquiry into crying forms
1249
—
1357

—
prison
traffick boss: “remember that opera about vomiting —
suddenly traffick boss is interrupted by spasmodic convulsions that take
him over
wealthy investor observes
1402
traffick boss: “i meant to do that!”
— 1402

rebel worker 5 is in the computer core rooms above the research project —
1403
spiders and small androids from other dimensions and — [coming out of
computer core, infesting it [rebel worker 5 working despite them them
trying to harvest worker 5’s body for resources while works
1405

—

1440
prison
traffick boss [adapting to prison, asking of rebel deliverer]: “i would
like another cigar please”
rebel deliverer looks at wealthy investor
rebel deliverer: “okay”

rebel deliverer brings a second cigar to traffick boss

traffick boss takes his two cigars to the corner of his prison, his castle

he puts them on the floor and looks at them smugly

1442

1524
[
group of interns with wooden copter look at wormhole eating spacetime and
spewing intelligent matter
influential intern: “who’s scared?”
influential intern: “i’m scared too. but we’ve practiced for this —
]
1525