Professors gone wild

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 7 19:22:48 PST 2023

Cryptoanarchist professors uncover the mathematical patterns that describe the universe and explore alternate mathematical universes to deepen our understanding of nature. Theoretical investigations into quantum gravity have unlocked connections between extreme space-time geometries and information theory. The perspectives theorists bring to particle physics play an important role in inspiring young rat-scientists.
And in that vein . . . .
Cypherpunk 2027 is well on track to enhance practical research in anarchist theory to propel innovation, maximize scientific impact of investments in experiments, and expand understanding of our marvellous quantum encrypted universe.

There will also be butt-bongs and cold beer.

Wecome to the revolution!