UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:18:09 PST 2023

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1729654845806727548

Tucker Carlson Ep. 42 For more than 80 years, the US government has
hidden the existence of UFOs. The question is why. The answer is
ominous.

Anyone want catastrophic disclosure?

by Burnittothegound

I'm getting sick and tired of there being people on this planet
keeping secrets about humanity from humanity. If we're being bred as
livestock, maybe we don't want to have kids. Maybe we want to go down
fighting. Maybe we want to make peace.

Maybe a select few humans, and they're just humans like me and you,
shouldn't get to decide for everyone else.

I don't care if you're the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, Gary
Nolan, Biden, Trump or Carrot Top. It's time to tell us what you know.

Let's be clear about what's about to happen here, dithering. We should
insert more eminent domain clauses not less in response to resistance.

Hi, we're the rest of humanity coming for our destiny in which you
never had the right to keep from us.

    628 comments
top 200 comments

[–]Daddyball78 222 points223 points224 points 3 days ago (66 children)

I want 1 thing. Admit that these craft are not ours, or anyone else’s
on Earth. We can drill down into the NHI stuff later. But by AT LEAST
being open about the craft, we can move forward somewhat. I think most
people would just say “yep that’s what I thought” and move on.
Religions can intertwine the content they want into their scriptures
(call them angels, demons, idgaf).

The world won’t fall into a panic. I think that’s a bunch of BS.
They’ve been visiting us for who knows how long. Just come out and say
“These craft are not our own. We have recovered some and we don’t know
how the hell they work. We have our top scientists trying to figure it
out.”

Half the noise would go away. People like us in the sub, or course,
will want more answers. But AT LEAST give us that.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Plastic_Lecture6084 94 points95 points96 points 3 days ago (16 children)

But this disclosure would mean: Roswell was indeed real, we had 75
years to reengineer it. And if they visited us in 1947, there is also
a chance that they visited us in Ancient Egypt.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 44 points45 points46 points 3 days ago (9 children)

Maybe. Obviously there would be more questions than answers even
admitting anything. But I think the “masses” would be fine with
something that simple. It could potentially also help with the
“ontological shock” piece. For me personally, I’m already convinced
(and I would venture to think that most on this sub think) that
Roswell was a grotesque coverup.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Plastic_Lecture6084 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (4 children)

Yeah, we know that, but some new people would realize that. However
don't know, if media would suggest so. For now, they are mostly
covering the topic or let's say: they are doing a soft disclosure
currently.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 17 points18 points19 points 3 days ago (3 children)

Seems that way to me. Even today at the hearing with Luna, Gaetz and
Burchett Gaetz said he had no idea what was in the photo he saw. And
Burchett said something to the effect of “you wouldn’t believe” what
he’s seen from whistleblowers. The problem is that big media isn’t
picking the shit up. So the numbers actually getting educated on this
topic are small.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

[–]ApprehensiveYou8920 2 points3 points4 points 2 days ago (3 children)

We wouldn't be satisfied. Any level of disclosure just leads to more questions.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

[–]Allaroundlost 3 points4 points5 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Well the Egypt part, there is the USAF helping make Stargate (SG1).
Food for thought.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Dogloks 3 points4 points5 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Ancient Aliens as soft disclosure?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Compton550 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Where are all the crashed vessels from thousands of years ago?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]tbkrida 22 points23 points24 points 3 days ago (4 children)

You Forgot to add… we actually want to see the craft!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 12 points13 points14 points 3 days ago (3 children)

It would be tough to orchestrate that for all of humanity lol. Do you
mean like valid photos in HD?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]tbkrida 24 points25 points26 points 3 days ago (1 child)

True. Valid photos, live video, maybe even with known government
officials on site with it. Something where you can tel it’s an actual
real physical object.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Yeah I love those ideas.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Key-Cry-8570 4 points5 points6 points 2 days ago (0 children)

4kUHD

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BBZL2016 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (1 child)

As much as I would like for them to also come forward with the
progress they've made or lack of progress... At the very least, I want
them to tell us if it's human made or not.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Absolutely. Admit that it’s not Earthly technology. It’s alien tech. Period.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Last-Crab4221 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (1 child)

That is not enough. They already did and the average person just shrugs it off.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Bob-of-the-Old-Ways 4 points5 points6 points 2 days ago (0 children)

So what if the average person shrugs it off? They shrug off most
things that aren’t about their immediate concerns or personal
interests. And that’s ok. We don’t need every person in the world to
know or care. We just need the truth to be available to them if they
want it, as it is with most other things about science & spirituality.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Tight_Psychology_666 3 points4 points5 points 2 days ago (1 child)

I believe the governments (US, but probably worldwide) are worried
that an admitting a coverup of this magnitude will completely destroy
many people’s trust in the government and all its’ credibility. For
those of us who are skeptics already, it’s no harm, no foul. But for
those who are staunch defenders of the system, they’re gonna be real
upset to know the “crazy folk” were right all along and they can’t put
their trust where it’s always been. Seeing is believing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 3 points4 points5 points 2 days ago (0 children)

You could use Grusch as a perfect example. A staunch defender of the
system who found out the lies and disclosed everything he could
(without getting tossed in jail, of course).

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ghostcatzero 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Lol imagine if they end up saying that all the cool advancements we
have gotten so far are from alien reversed tech? Shits probably gonna
end up being real life Pandora's box. World powers fighting over who
unlocks the tech first.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ultimateWave 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Thats not enough for me tbh. I want to know every bit of knowledge
we've obtained from these craft and from NHI. They undoubtedly have a
much greater understanding of the universe

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]XavierRenegadeAngel_ 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Any "official" sort of admission like that is crossing the event horizon.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Avo-1 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

I think majority of people are already use to the thought of UFOs at
this point. Especially with ingraining it into our heads with all
these movies, games and news articles. It isn’t shocking anymore. Like
cool aliens and space ships, we knew this. Just show us what it
actually looks like.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Dragonfruit-Still 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Trusted third party disclosure I would be willing to accept as well.
Whether it be certain politicians, or public facing science experts or
communicators. Pull in mick west and show him the good stuff and have
him tell us it’s real. It would go a long way for someone like him to
say so.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Man that’s a good call. Or Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sim0nsaysshh 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Yeah I don't want to know about the defence equipment used to document
it, I don't want to know now about all the crimes committed, I just
want to know if we are alone in the universe.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Daddyball78 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

And I think most people feel exactly the way you do. I’m just a weirdo
that wants to know all of it. But imho I’m in the minority. Most
people will go right back to work and move on with their lives. Which
is perfectly fine.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (29 replies)

[–]Intelligent_Ad_8555 77 points78 points79 points 3 days ago (21 children)

Fuck yes, give me a full metal jacket, MENTAL BREAKDOWN disclosure,
more catastrophic the better.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 37 points38 points39 points 3 days ago (6 children)

Definitely don't buy weed from this guy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Taar 10 points11 points12 points 3 days ago (0 children)

"Angel dust", you say? Well angels are supposed to be nice, so how bad
could it be?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (5 replies)

[–]Yakassa 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Yihaaw! But lets be real.

It'l be news for a day, watercooler talk by tomorrow, and not able to
hit the front page of reddit by next week.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (12 replies)

[–]silv3rbull8 421 points422 points423 points 3 days ago (176 children)

“Catastrophic disclosure” is a loaded phrase making it sound as though
the release of this information will damage society

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tweakingforjesus 423 points424 points425 points 3 days ago (46 children)

It would certainly be catastrophic for the people hiding the information.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CoolRanchBaby 88 points89 points90 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Exactly. I said to my husband “probably catastrophic for the people
making tons of money right now”.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]floznstn 120 points121 points122 points 3 days ago (21 children)

wanna make an omelet?

gonna break some eggs

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]GaiaAnima 56 points57 points58 points 3 days ago (12 children)

Wanna make banana bread?

Gotta smash some bananas

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]esmoji 42 points43 points44 points 3 days ago (9 children)

Wanna order takeout?

Gotta smash buttons on your phone!

Am terribly sorry for this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]dogmaisb 12 points13 points14 points 3 days ago (7 children)

Wanna make a boxing champion?

Gotta smash some human flesh!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]MFCloudBreaker 44 points45 points46 points 3 days ago (5 children)

Wanna enjoy more content?

Smash that like button and hit subscribe!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Porn_accnt_only 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (4 children)

So, you Wanna cum?
Gotta tickle that Tuffy!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Commercial_Poem_9214 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Name checks out ...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]firejotch 2 points3 points4 points 2 days ago (0 children)

🤣

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]FomalhautCalliclea 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

As Charles De Gaulle used to say, "you don't make an omelette with boiled eggs".

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Damn-Peculiar 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Or use egg beaters in a carton. Just a thought…

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (5 replies)

[–]Barbafella 25 points26 points27 points 3 days ago (2 children)

I recommend todays interview with Danny Sheehan on Engaging the Phenomenon.

He lays it all out, all of it, how it’s tied in to everything.
Damn.
https://youtu.be/2S5Iojd6v9s?si=uIKBwYPypcLGeQHg

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Hot-Gas-630 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Watched the whole thing. I trust Sheehan ain't lying 100%. Very
informative interview and I suggest any doubters to click that link.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]birchskin 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Yes! This interview actually convinced me that "catastrophic
disclosure" is our (the common folks) best option (with the assumption
that we have a choice, and "no disclosure" is off the table).

Controlled disclosure means that there are new gatekeepers, and the
old gatekeepers get to continue doing what they have always done but
with the next thing, or with some sunset of data, but they'll just
obfuscate and fight. We have a lot of faith right now that the new
gatekeepers will have our best interests in mind, and do what's
right.... But history says that isn't what will happen.

This shit isn't working. Look at the state of the economy, officials
tried "controlling an economic crash from a pandemic" which turned
into "controlling runaway inflation" which has so far "controlled"
inflation with the expense of the wealth gap widening significantly
and a generation of young adults who are facing the prospect of never
owning a home.

So no, I no longer want controlled disclosure. I want someone to leave
the doors unlocked and let us leaf through the data. We'll figure it
out - or we won't - but handing the keys to a new set of unelected
officials is just going to bring a whole host of new problems with new
people shaping the narrative.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silv3rbull8 42 points43 points44 points 3 days ago (0 children)

No change is possible without getting rid of some people

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]GetCosy85 11 points12 points13 points 3 days ago (5 children)

I think this is the gist of the phrase, not that it would be
catastrophic for us average Joes. Could be wrong though.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]retoy1 8 points9 points10 points 3 days ago (4 children)

I think it might be more catastrophic for religious people that pray
to angels or people where their faith is a very core tenet in their
life.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (4 replies)

[–]leavemealone2277 10 points11 points12 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Probably not even for them. Rich and powerful people don’t typically
get in trouble for hiding stuff

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Snowfiend_80 8 points9 points10 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Sounds like it's their Karma. Too bad.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]crazycayya 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (0 children)

It's 1% of the population or less. I could except those losses

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]kaukanapoissa 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Which means… not catastrophic at all, really.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ApocalypticShadowbxn 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Does anyone else find it strange that we are so upset about people
keeping secrets tht many want them executed...but we have no clue what
secrets they are or if they would make a bit of difference in our
lives.

We jumped straight to "kill em for keeping important secrets." "Well
what are the important secrests?"

"We don't know because they're secrets." "How do you know they are
life/death importance?" "Well, the whole narrative wouldn't be as
exciting otherwise & we've been waiting our whole lives for this so of
course it's exciting."

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]TweeksTurbos 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

But my $$ pipeline from the dept of defense to produce very little!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

[–]IndifferentEmpathy 41 points42 points43 points 3 days ago* (10 children)

Imagine if hitchhiker effect is real and after disclosure we get
shadow people lurking in corners and grays coming through walls at
night :D

Even this ridiculous scenario would not be the catastrophic, as we
would adjust our understanding of the world to new reality and figure
out.

Anything milder? We survived corona, we can handle it.

And just knowing we not alone in universe would not actually change
much in society, as this would not have direct impact to anybody.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SavantCrow 29 points30 points31 points 3 days ago (4 children)

Lead walls and Faraday cage built into new homes. Big brand clothing
advertising that it repels 90 percent of paraphysical contaminants.
New divide between the rich who could afford to live away from
geomagnetic hotspots Vs those who could not. Only half joking!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]rootmonkey 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Back to lead paint I guess.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Damn-Peculiar 2 points3 points4 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Full circle ⭕️

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]silv3rbull8 21 points22 points23 points 3 days ago (3 children)

I believe it will actually be just a minority of people who will
follow the events after disclosure. Most outside this sub are really
not that much into pondering alien contact

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Blueeisen 13 points14 points15 points 3 days ago (1 child)

What's funny is the average person is completely open to accepting
they exist, the moment they witness it themselves, I don't think there
would be "shock" it would be more like, "cool, look at that!"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Fantastic_Sea_853 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Unless “they” are actively involved in eating our spinal columns…

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]ZebraBorgata 18 points19 points20 points 3 days ago (4 children)

Either the government does it officially or it’s all going to be
revealed by whistleblowers and such. You’d think the government would
want to do it their way…but if they keep stonewalling there will be
“catastrophic” disclosure. We’re past the point of no return.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]East-Direction6473 19 points20 points21 points 3 days ago (3 children)

Why does everyone leave the Alien Element out of it? What if they just
start you know...fucking around in plain view without an explanation.
That seems more catastrophic to me than anything else. I mean lets get
some red cubes over major cities that start lifting people into them
to mutiliate or whatever the hell they do. All live-streammed and
posted on twitter like some Nikado Avacodo Mukbang

That would be catastrophic

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Lzzzz 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

This is the disclosure we don’t need

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]birchskin 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Yes, this is the apocalyptic dream my man. Not a slow death from
climate change, and dying crops and rising oceans, but a (ok still
probably slow) death from giant alien red cube mutilation and
humanities enslavement. The kind of apocalypse that would make the
book of revelations look like a children's story!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]friendsofufos 33 points34 points35 points 3 days ago (25 children)

The thinking behind this is less about ontological shock and more
about structural impacts - cratered stock markets, government
confidence crisis, etc.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silv3rbull8 20 points21 points22 points 3 days ago (22 children)

I think it will on the other hand cause a boom in aerospace and energy research.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]friendsofufos 19 points20 points21 points 3 days ago* (20 children)

In the long run, yes. In the short run, the anticipated effects are
something like -

    Company ABC has technology 123. It's a legacy technology, but it's
used widely.
    A new technology, 789, is made public. This technology doesn't
have to be available in the market, but the knowledge of it's
existence impacts the value of company ABC in the eyes of Wall Street
analysts. These analysts drive decision making across the largest
funds and so the valuation of company ABC plummets.
    These impacts are expected to be wide-reaching across the world's markets.
    Newer technologies don't need to be available in the market to
impact the valuations of existing companies, disclosure is all it
takes.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]mulh1961 23 points24 points25 points 3 days ago (8 children)

If ABC is Exxon and 123 is oil. 789 is a replacement for oil and
hydrocarbons. Exxon tanks immediately. Oil prices stay the same in the
short term. The outlook for countries whose economies are 100%
financed by oil/gas are staring at economic collapse at some point.
Their populations destabilize leading to violent overthrows, radical
regimes, civil wars, mass emigration. The demand for US dollars tank
because oil is paid for in USD. The US struggles to refinance debt and
increases interest rates. Long term deflation sets in. Massive debt
defaults occur. The global financial system seizes up accelerating
collapse.

Is this catastrophic enough?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Complete-Rule940 17 points18 points19 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Even if petrol weren't used for cars there are still literally 1000s
of uses for petrol. Medicine alone uses tons of it, not to mention
materials science. And the countries that rely on oil have known it
was a finite resource from the beginning. That's one reason they're so
unstable.

Let the chips fall.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]tendeuchen 16 points17 points18 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Fuck the entire oil and gas industry who have known about how they've
been destroying the environment for the past 50+ years and have done
jack shit to help the planet and only cared about themselves and
lining their profits.

The sooner they're nothing but a relic of our polluting past the better.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Ritadrome 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (0 children)

And if you do the disclosure slowly, how is this preempted. The petro
dollar dies either way, right? What is the plan?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]friendsofufos 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Well articulated.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (4 replies)

[–]PickWhateverUsername 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (6 children)

Yeah why pour billions into SpaceX if it's "legacy tech" when we can
use all that money to use UFO tech ? Could work but in the meantime no
company will want to take the risk putting money in a risky play when
we could have literally spaceships in a few years

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]East-Direction6473 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (4 children)

as cool as that sounds everything about this topic has taught me this
tech isnt reproducible. Most of these ships are just described as mass
or hulls. No controls, no propulsion. Likely controlled from
elsewhere. The exception being Lazars story but i dont buy it to be
honest.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PickWhateverUsername 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Most stories are pretty old, and I have no doubt that if our best
minds get to brainstorm together studying them we'd at least discover
heaps and bounds of new tech. Don't always need to discover the
blueprints in order to discover a whole new way of doing things
because you have a literal proof of concept under your hands

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]jcMaven 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (0 children)

There may be different kind of ships, from different "places".

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (4 replies)

load more comments (1 reply)

[+]Winter_Detective1329 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Who cares we are poor anyway right??

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]dlm863 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (3 children)

If there was a disclosure by the government half the people will
scream project bluebeam and not believe it anyway. We are in an
alternative facts world where people craft their own reality and
believe what they want regardless of objective truth. Shits weird
enough as it is. I say let that big D Disclosure rip and let the
pieces fall where they may. How much more catastrophic could it be
than the path we are already on.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

[–]Wonderful-Trifle1221 15 points16 points17 points 3 days ago (3 children)

Society is already damaged, when philosophical answers are gatekept by
corporations it all needs to fail.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]300PencilsInMyAss 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (2 children)

Yeah things can't get much worse, we're already on our way to collapse

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]drakens6 23 points24 points25 points 3 days ago* (17 children)

To be fair, learning

our planet has developed a cannibalistic culture that controls most
world religions as an accidental byproduct of cargo cult exoteric
worship of predatory entities that had originally engineered us as an
edible slave race in a last ditch effort to save themselves from
complete extinction after a massive cosmic cataclysm and subsequent
war that rendered our formerly populated star system into a mass ruin
with one barely surviving planet that's only being kept alive by
artificial life support from another race

is pretty traumatizing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Individual-Cup-7458 15 points16 points17 points 3 days ago (2 children)

    engineered us as an edible slave race

In their defence, we did the same thing to bananas.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]voto1 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (0 children)

This fucking killed me hooo

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Snowfiend_80 11 points12 points13 points 3 days ago (2 children)

You know? That is a lot to unpack and sort through. Right there.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Fine_Land_1974 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (1 child)

He might be correct. At least partially.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]East-Direction6473 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (1 child)

i would watch that movie

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]drakens6 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

too bad youre in it instead

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Complete-Rule940 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Ok fine. What's the best course of action to live my best life in the
circumstance and my best afterlife?

Sure let's say you're 100% right. The hell are we as a race gonna do
about it?! If I found this out right now, id still to work tomorrow.
People won't stop being old and sick just because we found out we're
just cattle. Let's get our puny asses out in space and reverse
engineer some shit! It sounds like it our time to shine in this
scenerio.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]drakens6 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Well, the course of action taken was to make a diplomatic plea to
stronger celestial nations, which was hard to do because
exocommunication channels are largely controlled by those same
interests that subjugate us.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Fantastic_Sea_853 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Success comes in cans, not in cant’s!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Theophantor 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Take a breath there, i can see you turning blue from here typing that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (5 replies)

[–]Blueeisen 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (17 children)

>From my own understanding, full disclosure, of everything known...
Would be damaging to society in many ways.

Imagine the blowback if some of the more estranged conspiracy theories
turned out to be true? How badly would all airline related industries
take a hit, if the MH370 footage of 3 orbs making it "disappear"
turned out to be real? What if we found out that the unknown object
that crashed into the moon in 2022 and left a double crater, was the
derelict MH370? (PS, that object was found to have a trajectory
suggesting it came from Earth in 2014...) We haven't exactly seen
clear detailed imagery of that crater since NASA's initial
announcement about it...

I don't think the fallout from something like that could be considered "good"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silv3rbull8 10 points11 points12 points 3 days ago (12 children)

There are reports that the Yellowstone Caldera might erupt. That a
large asteroid might impact Earth. That a catastrophic Tsunami could
hit the US East Coast and submerge everything. So there are plenty of
“what ifs”. But I don’t think denial is a way to go.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (12 replies)

load more comments (4 replies)

[–]FinanceFar1002 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (16 children)

it could indeed be damaging from a national security perspective if it
accidentally managed to reveal secrets that put people at risk

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silv3rbull8 27 points28 points29 points 3 days ago (13 children)

The problem is whether the security apparatus is being misused to
cover for billions or even trillions of dollars in unaccounted for
projects. Hence the DoD never being able to balance its accounts

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (13 replies)

[–]merikariu 26 points27 points28 points 3 days ago (0 children)

WTF is "national security" anyway? I worked for 3 years in a job
protecting national security and all I learned was that it was often
used to cover up crimes committed by elites or by the government in
service of the elites. National security doesn't mean stopping the
obesity crisis, opioid/fentanyl crisis, or the national debt. National
security means protecting the energy companies and defense companies,
both of which would be threatened by disruptive technologies or
policies that would limit energy use or discourage war.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]YouCanLookItUp 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Yeah that's a lot of diverted money that could prevent risks facing a
LOT of people right now, regardless of ufos or aliens.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Royal_Reserve9701 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (7 children)

It would help humanity. We would be able to research these crafts and
even one day have the knowledge or power to fix the climate. We would
have true freedom.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silv3rbull8 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Well, hopefully we can achieve Kardashev level 1 civilization. Right
now we are at Kardashian level 0 civilization nonsense

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Thousand-Miles 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (1 child)

I agree, I think it will do a great deal towards healing society to
have disclosure. There is so much we don't know and so much that we
think we know that is just lies and lies. Let the truth come out and
the healing begin!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Training_Indication2 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Healing is a good word. I see a lot of people talking about anger. But
we should collectively try to see past the anger and move as quickly
as we can towards healing post-disclosure.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (4 replies)

load more comments (18 replies)

[–]kotukutuku 38 points39 points40 points 3 days ago (3 children)

I fucking want eminent domain, and I'm not even American. That eminent
domain should be extended to the population of the world. Contractors
have BEEN PAID THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME TO DO THIS WORK IN SECRET AND
HAVE KILLED LITTLE TO PROTECT THAT SECRET.

Fuck them!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]thehumanbean_ 8 points9 points10 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Fuck em

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]MSCopilot 93 points94 points95 points 3 days ago (3 children)

It's another case of we fucked up. Society could have been so much
different. But no we wanted it for war.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Save-itforlater 23 points24 points25 points 3 days ago (1 child)

“Let’s hide this humanity changing information so we can one up the
Russians” is so fucking pathetic.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]YeonneGreene 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (0 children)

We already do that for the sake of a making an extra fucking dollar.
Or winning an election.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Hoclaros 144 points145 points146 points 3 days ago (27 children)

It would only be catastrophic for the ones hiding it. The public will
be just fine

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ipwnpickles 31 points32 points33 points 3 days ago (6 children)

I'd tend to agree but if there really are NHI with their own agenda,
there's no way to know what their response would look like. Clearly
they aren't actively trying to make themselves known beyond a few
isolated cases that can be denied/ignored by general society.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (6 replies)

[–]HebrewHammerTN 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Ehh, don’t actually know that, like Tom DeLonge has suggested. Either
way, I’m fine flipping that coin. Best get it done with.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]veintiuno 18 points19 points20 points 3 days ago (13 children)

What if the aliens, assuming they exist for the hypothetical, have
said, 'no disclosure until we're ready or we'll end humanity'? From
that perspective, it would be catastrophic if a few rogue leakers
decided the fate of humans because they had a selfish need to know.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]throwaway9825467 46 points47 points48 points 3 days ago (2 children)

What if we get lightsabers

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Fine_Land_1974 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Is it asking too much for genetic enhancements? Or does my dream of
becoming captain America have to stay in the realm of dreams?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]veintiuno 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Who says we don't already have them? :P

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Hoclaros 8 points9 points10 points 3 days ago (6 children)

I think that’s extremely unlikely. Technically possible, but it’s just
a shot in the dark considering the countless possibilities of their
intentions

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]derhasser 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (5 children)

It might be unlikely but as you said, it's technically possible and
should be at least considered due to the consequences.

To be honest, if catastrophic disclosure means the end of mankind due
to the Agenda of NHI: This would be a price I'm not willing to pay.
Not for myself, not for my friends and family and not for the rest of
humanity.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sea_Appointment8408 17 points18 points19 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I feel like if it were that extreme, government would not have allowed
us to get to this point. This particular bill, AARO - not if it would
have been a thing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Somethinggood4 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (3 children)

But if the NHI has the ability to end humanity, why should they care
if humanity knows they exist? What would they be afraid of? By all
means, let's protect the population from annihilation, but in order to
do that, the threat of annihilation has to exist. That logic doesn't
make sense.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (3 replies)

load more comments (3 replies)

load more comments (5 replies)

[–]stabthecynix 19 points20 points21 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I think your post summarizes the heart of what we, as a community, are
really feeling at this juncture. We are past the point of questions
and scrutiny as to the veracity of the claims that have been made by
various sources. We are now at the acceptance and action point. If you
are still wondering whether there's something to this whole thing you
either aren't paying attention, or you simply cannot accept the fact
that even our own corrupt and obfuscating governments are
acknowledging the existence of something with intelligence outside the
realm of ourselves. Or at least the selves we know and recognize. We
must demand that the people who are safeguarding this world changing
information come forth and share it with the rest of humanity. I
understand that some believe this information to be shattering to our
"fragile" minds and will upset the status quo. But that is for us to
decide, not the tiny minority of those with this knowledge.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TheStarRoom 19 points20 points21 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I really just want people to finally look around and wonder, "what the
fuck have we been doing?" That's it. I imagine people's faces in the
middle of rush hour traffic finally showing signs of life.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]JayR_97 18 points19 points20 points 3 days ago (4 children)

Yeah, I kinda wish someone would do a Snowden and leak everything

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]kellyiom 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Why doesn't Coulthart just say where the ufo under the laudatory
building is? That would open the floodgates.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]anonermus 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (1 child)

And if that laudatory building is in Jerusalem?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]omfgeometry 29 points30 points31 points 3 days ago (1 child)

I want disclosure under ANY circumstance

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Pisterine 5 points6 points7 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Me too. What the point in living a life of lie.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Dariaskehl 12 points13 points14 points 3 days ago (0 children)

With you OP. Truth is the best disinfectant.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Neurido 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Subsequently someone must be held accountable for the "mysterious"
deaths of all those ufologists who actively spoke about the topic
since Roswell.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Corkster75 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Totally, getting slightly fed up. Just give us all disclosure and stop
fuckin about!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]fleshyspacesuit 19 points20 points21 points 3 days ago (5 children)

Let's be real, we don't want carrot top leading the disclosure - it
would be catastrophic.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I think it'd be pretty root-ine.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TurnsOutImAScientist 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Obviously we’re sending Snoop

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]PatAD 17 points18 points19 points 3 days ago (6 children)

So I hear what your saying, and a few months ago I would have agreed,
but now I am not so sure.

It is hard to understand this, and if you don't have altruisitc bone
in your body, you may just not care. People's perceptions of reality
are created daily, through short experiences. Sometimes we learn a new
thing about something in our life, sometimes we lose a person we love,
sometimes we have to move our homes; some of these things are simple,
like learning a new thing, but those others can be extremely traumatic
and upsetting, depending on the circumstances. Disclosing that there
are unknown objects in our skies, visiting our planet, and we might
not even know what they are/who they are/ why they are here? This
would be a huge shift in humanity's collective consciousness as up
until now, we have been the dominant technological beings on this
rock. I mean, our current US Speaker of the House thinks the earth is
only 6,000 years old, and that introducing the concept of evolution to
kids causes school shootings. You think people like that (and he isn't
even close to the most extreme) are going to cope well with knowing
that there are actual aliens, not ones crossing the Rio Grande, flying
around at will?

What changed my mind was actually the Mexican alien mummy situation.
That day when the first hearings took place, I was up late at night,
tired, and watching the news conference on my phone and reading the
comments on this sub. It all BLEW MY MIND. At the time, I knew nothing
about the people involved and their possibly questionable past claims,
so this all looked extremely official. I had a panic attack. Didn't
know why either as I had been reading up on this subject for some
time.

What happened is that even though I "believed", I don't think I had
gone through the process of realizing what that meant for humanity. I
started thinking things like "Why should I even go to work tomorrow"
and "Should I wake my wife up to tell her!?". At the time, I think I
was just deleriously tired, but if I thought that way then, I bet
others did as well.

I am just one guy, who I feel is pretty sane. Imagine when the
cultists, religious extremists, flat earthers, and other various
groups learn of this. Even more... imagine when Fox News takes it
seriously... TONIGHT AT 9 on Hannity! Are aliens taking away
Christmas?!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]SuaveMofo 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

    Disclosing that there are unknown objects in our skies, visiting
our planet, and we might not even know what they are/who they are/ why
they are here

This is already true and known. Nothing changed.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]thehumanbean_ 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Does he really think the earth is 6,000 years old? What!?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Somethinggood4 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Every one of us should be asking ourselves "Why should I even go to
work tomorrow?".

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]JigglyEyeballs 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

Why? Have people not watched Star Wars or Star Trek? Surely we should
be familiar with the concept by now?

If you didn’t go to work you wouldn’t get paid, so the existence of
intelligent life other than our own has no bearing on that.

Why would it affect Christmas?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]ForzaInter-1908 10 points11 points12 points 3 days ago (0 children)

All I want for Christmas is ontological shock 🎅

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AbeFromanEast[🍰] 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Catastrophic disclosure would be something like UAP changing its
pattern of behavior for the worse after disclosure. Unless the US
government has some super-secret weapon to oppose their vehicles this
could be bad.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PickWhateverUsername 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (0 children)

“Catastrophic disclosure” funny how everyone downplays this most of
the time. but imagine that the hidden truth is Lovecraftian in nature.
How do you expect the world to react to that ? That we have a great
old one sleeping in the depths of the sea or that an idiot god is
playing flute in the middle of the universe. But oh looks a new
episode of the "Housewives of R'lyeh" is out !

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]These-Score-3400 9 points10 points11 points 3 days ago (9 children)

I have all the information. I will provide it for you.

Here's the truth.

The universe is so large it is truly unfathomable. The mind can't
comprehend how much space and matter is out there. A human can barely
begin to understand what a billion is and just how big of a number
that is, much less a trillion.

There are trillions of solar systems and planets out there. Trillions
more that we can't see and never will. Infinite space that the human
race will never know. There are billions of other species and
civilizations out there. Probably even trillions. One after the other
has come and gone for an infinite amount of time. Everything
conceivable will likely be conceived at some point. There are species
that have thrived on giant planets and solar systems with vast
resources with unlimited potential. They have thrived and grown for
millions of years. What they are able to achieve is unthinkable. With
limitless resources and millions or perhaps even billions of years of
evolution and growth. They have discovered things about the universe
that we can't even begin to comprehend.

They know the exact origin and what's to come. They travel in ways
that we can't explain or understand. They see through space in ways we
can't fathom.

They travel light-years with ease. They map space light-years at a
time in an instant. They live millions of years. Their bodies don't
age. They have conquered the universe. Just waiting for its inevitable
collapse and reformation so they can come back again.

They meet civilization after civilization. They meet others that have
conquered the universe and are timeless. They meet emotionless
creatures and emotional ones too. All through space they see new and
developing species and beings.

They see an infant and limited species like humans and they may stop
and ponder. They know we will never be like them. We have limited time
and limited bodies. They leave us alone and let us experience our
limited existence. And they travel on and back and forth, stopping by
to see if we have destroyed ourselves yet like so many other species
have done before. They inspect our nuclear arsenals and powers, as
they know and have seen countless species end themselves with these
creations.

People may think they see our personal atrocities but they don't. All
they see are limited bodies living their limited life. A single one is
no different than any other. They know we kill each other. They know
some starve while others don't. They know we form groups and tribes
and have wars amongst us. But the politics of it and who's controlling
who means nothing to them.

That's it. That's the entire story and all we will ever know. We have
some craft and some biologics from some less advanced species than the
ones we see in the sky regularly. We won't learn much from it in our
lifetime.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mulh1961 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (1 child)

I like this. The theme is right. Even our most open and expanded minds
cannot comprehend what’s out there, been out there and will be out
there. This makes believing that we live in simulation seem like
really small time thinking.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]JigglyEyeballs 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

They are… the Watchers.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (6 replies)

[–]veintiuno 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (25 children)

Assume there is nothing to disclose with respect to NHIs and so forth.
What type of proof would suffice to communicate there isn't any
'there' there yet that also protects national security and doesn't
compromise special projects? There needs to be discussion on what is
satisfactory evidence of nothing for this issue otherwise there's
unreasonable risk of the conspiracy theory infinite loop spinning out
of control if there's really nothing there. It's not reasonable to
expect that everyone in congress who is elected based on a popularity
contest gets their eyes on above top secret material (I'm sure
everyone has seen a representative or senator they've thought had
really poor judgment or could be blackmailed into giving away national
secrets due to personal skeletons in their closet).

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (21 children)

A definitive statement of "we don't have anything, it was all
counter-intel BS, sorry guys" from the President would be a start if
there's nothing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]veintiuno 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (13 children)

That gives away the counter-intel program.

Edit: Strategic ambiguity is an asset.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (11 children)

Ok fine, do that to the adversary then, not to me. It's not even legal
to run counter-intel ops on the American Public.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (11 replies)

load more comments (1 reply)

load more comments (7 replies)

[–]LiveByTheLot 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (2 children)

People desiring catastrophic disclosure before we've even exhausted
legitimate avenues want their curiosity satiated. To that end, they
don't mind if good people get hurt along the way as long as at least
one bad guy does. This will be shrouded in the guise of fighting
corruption, providing truth to humanity, and other such lofty goals.
Though look at the name of this subreddit. It's not
r/corruptionfighters or r/unitinghumanity. It's specific to UFOs
because we're all curious about what's going on with them
specifically.

Furthermore, blowing the lid on the UAP reality won't materially
affect the lives of any users here in a short timeframe. Even in the
scenario where there's technology on a shelf ready for mass deployment
(big if), it'd still take decades to fully roll out at scale. I'd even
argue that it might take decades just for the majority in society to
accept the truth once it's out there in a bulletproof way.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Taar 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago* (0 children)

    it'd still take decades to fully roll out at scale

Not necessarily. It might be something quite doable that we just
haven't thought of yet. For example the water wheel or windmill,
there's nothing exotic about the materials involved, it just took a
long time before somebody had the idea. Or the wheel, for that matter.

It could be that the only thing holding up the release of some new
technology gleaned from the study of UAPs is that it would wreck the
energy corporations' stranglehold on money and power. If we could
power a city with a generator that didn't require oil or gas, or if
100% efficiency photovoltaic solar technology could be easily
produced, every corporation and country involved in production of oil
would see their grip on power evaporate.

Not that it's likely, though. It's more likely to require some exotic
material produced in a cyclotron. Otherwise I can't imagine the large
hadron collider would have been built. That thing, I mean come on,
that's a lot of money to blow building something "just to see what
happens". The hadron is theorized to be involved with mass, so I'm
guessing that mass nullification and gravity production tech are the
real driving forces behind the LHC being built.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]hamringspiker 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Sure, sounds fun and exciting.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]IDontHaveADinosaur 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (1 child)

I think it’s easy for a lot of us to say that we want full disclosure
now because just about everybody who lurks in the subreddit could
probably handle the information.

But I’m not so sure how different minded folks all over the world
would take that sort of information. A lot of people in our inner
circles in America are pretty open minded, and I’m pretty sure most of
us don’t surround ourselves with religious fanatics.

I’m kinda more for the slow leak of info over the span of a couple
years. We need to just tease the tip a little bit first before going
balls deep.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]JigglyEyeballs 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

When I tease the tip I come prematurely.

I suspect the religious fanatics will just deny it and claim it’s a
hoax like the moon landings and dinosaur fossils.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]kimi-r 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Sure. Let us see the good shit even if it's bad

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]maeltroll 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Society needs a shake up. Just let it all out.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]No_Pop_8969 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I think what they're really afraid of is they may be sitting on energy
breakthroughs that could change the world but if they released it, it
could destroy the world's econ.

You know, if transitioned in over a period of 25 years or so, a
generation, there will be minimal shocks, but the biggest losers would
be oil and aerospace companies.

Also, i think we'd be a lot nicer to each other, so weapons
manufacturers like Raythein, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed martin wtc
might get shafted.

FUCKING A.

The world will change and America wont be in charge of it anymore.
Even the impact on sciencez, sociology, religion....so many unknown
variables.

Still....its time. Knowing our place in the universe or what lies
beyond death will change us forever.

Thats what they mostly afraid of.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Badass_lil_kid 10 points11 points12 points 3 days ago (9 children)

I have a pretty good life so honestly no I wouldn’t want a
catastrophic disclosure that completely disrupts all of society. I
like going to hockey games and shit.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (3 children)

Cypher?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Badass_lil_kid 5 points6 points7 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Cypher? I’m just saying it’d be cool to get a disclosure but not if
it’s going to destroy everything.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]smoomoo31 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Maybe they’ll disclose space hockey

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]kailasa108 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Personally, I would prefer the "rip it off" (bandaid) approach, vs.
the "slowly" approach. I'm tired of watching the country slowing
sliding into increasing dystopia with hungry children, homeless people
and bankruptcies over medical bills, just to keep the 1% happy. The
quicker the status quo is dismantled, the faster we can rebuild it in
a good way.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]rootmonkey 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

They call it catastrophic when it’s bad for them, not when it’s bad for us.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]logosobscura 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (0 children)

You’re forgetting that yeah, they’re humans, but so is everyone else.
How many total bastards do you know? Do you want them having access to
the technologies that could render our current ability to function as
a society, irrelevant? Because that’s what’s kinda implied with
catastrophic.

Not just Americans watching and listening, not just those with good
morals involved- that’s true of those in the loop, and those outside
like us, watching.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]gringoswag20 11 points12 points13 points 3 days ago (3 children)

i think it’s… we are stuck in a prison. the wardens don’t want to
alert the prisoners of their situation so they can keep controlling
and enslaving them.

we will be freed by ourselves or an outside force very soon. A pole
shift is in the horizon in the next 1-3 years.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]erik_33_DK13 7 points8 points9 points 3 days ago (2 children)

ascension/cabal arrest/shift etc have been two weeks away for many
decades now. crazy that people still believe that stuff.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]StillChillTrill 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

No we really dont want that. It seems like they are going to try to
combine the legislation, and it's very bipartisan. We should be
advocating for both the UAPDA and the Burchett Amendment.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]derhasser 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (1 child)

If catastrophic disclosure means a societal collapse or even the end
of mankind, then we should avoid it at any price and stick to the
controlled disclosure.

I can't understand how people are hoping for scenarios like this
without thinking about the possible consequences for us all. Just
think about sick and disabled people in a scenario, where we really
see a societal collapse to due to a "catastrophic disclosure".

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]anonermus 6 points7 points8 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Yeah it's a REALLY shortsighted way of thinking. I understand wanting
to know, but it could lead to a global conflict for all we know. You
think disinformation is bad now, imagine it on a topic that's so far
out of this world that common sense goes out the window. Start with
the basics and get the ball rolling.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]spacecadet1979 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I don’t even want my music censored so obviously the thought of life
changing events and technology being kept from us infuriates me.
Especially knowing it’s all for profit. Nobody wants to be caught with
their hand in the cookie jar but disclosure will happen. They can
either control the flow of it OR it can be abrupt and scare the living
hell out of the masses causing pure fucking chaos. Where are these
hacker groups when you need them?! Dudes seem to be able to break into
whatever they want, they could really make themselves useful here. If
our leaders wont willingly cooperate, we will have no choice but to
adopt a more aggressive approach.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AHumanBeing217 3 points4 points5 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Disclosure is good. Disclosure that would negatively affect the US and
allies is not. However even though we don't know what is going on and
therefore cannot predict the consequences we should know as much as
possible.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Burnittothegound[S] 2 points3 points4 points 3 days ago (0 children)

We're hearing that we can be told much more and we're not being told
that. This isn't my country nor my allies to hold on to. This is
species-wide.

People on Sentinel Island have just as much right as I do as a Brit does.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ftppftw 4 points5 points6 points 3 days ago (4 children)

If we don’t get disclosure soon I’ll just kill myself cause I’m sick
of working with no life

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

load more comments (4 replies)

[–]mibagent001 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (2 children)

What you mean a whistleblower that actually blows the whistle? That's
crazy talk!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

load more comments (2 replies)

[–]blackbeltmessiah 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Yes… i’ll take it

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]MoonBapple 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Pretty sure "catastrophic disclosure" is just catastrophic from an
engineering standpoint. Like when a water tank explodes or a bridge
collapses. I think that just means the program explodes and the info
gets all over the place on it's own because it just can't be contained
anymore. (My assumption here is that other countries disclose with or
without the USA on board...)

I don't think it would be socially catastrophic/destroy society as we
know it or anything.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]pingpongtits 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

It doesn't even have to be a release of much in the way of technical
information. They probably shouldn't share anything tech that could be
used/misused by adversaries. Putin or Winnie the Pooh would be happy
to walk right over the west if they had the means.

It'd be great if there was an official announcement, clear and obvious
video or pictures, and a formulated plan of action to develop whatever
technologies that can save the ecosystem.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]zsdr56bh 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

and what if aliens have not visited earth and what they're hiding is
just national security secrets, when will you be satisfied? if someone
cannot think of anything that would be satisfactory other than proof
of aliens or the collapse of the US govt. then the only people who
will take them seriously are those who will give false promises to
weaponize their zealotry.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AaronfromKY 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Just gotta ripoff the bandaid and smile through the pain...

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]CharmingMechanic2473 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Maybe they want us to have peace get along and work together to solve
our problems. War pimps can’t have that.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Letthepumpkincumflow 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Fuck yah I do

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]InformalWerewolf2688 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I'm with you let's go.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]the-witch-is-in 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Sure, just let me stock up on toilet paper first.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]_Okaysowhat 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I'm all for a catastrophic leak now, i was a little concerned because
there might be an oversharing of intellect as far a technology and
well..unfortunately we are still fighting amongst each other here on
Earth so i'm sure someone would somehow try to take advantage of that
knowledge and also it would be catastrophic for those that have been
keeping this hidden which im all for cause who tf gives them the right
to keep us from such knowledge?

I also believe we are more than ready now to accept disclosure and not
go crazy, sure we are gonna have a little "wtf phase" but i don't
think a collapse would happen if i'm being honest, i see some post
stating that its a possibility but i disagree it would go to those
lengths

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]chefgamerttailor 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Something tells me, we're already on the path

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]masterchefguy 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (2 children)

Since I was like 8, I just want local reps from the galactic community
to come down in their ship in Time's Square and be like "Hey you guys,
listen, you're not doing the best you can to take care of your planet,
or to build an interstellar infrastructure...so stop fighting each
other, take these tools, and get to work." Though I guess they'd have
to come down in a major city from every nation to avoid any kind of
favoritism."

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Big-Championship674 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

They would get saucer jacked in Times Square!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

load more comments (1 reply)

[–]Jinxmaster95 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Either we go the easy way or the hard way. Secret keepers you have a choice.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]LowdyLowd 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

it would own

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BillsbroBaggins 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Agreed brother.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Rayden_Greywolf 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Something's gotta give eventually. Preferably it'd be disclosure that
changes humanity for the better, knowing there's more to the universe
than just us. Otherwise I think it'll be a slow burn into the dystopia
we've warned ourselves about for decades.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Frankenstein859 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (1 child)

Remember the panic COVID caused? The grocery stores were fucking
EMPTY. I want it all to be released in a way that doesn’t drive people
crazy.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Pisterine 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Pussy

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RaisinBran21 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I love this take on Disclosure and I absolutely agree. Let us decide
for ourselves what to do with the information

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]noobpwner314 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

IMO the US Federal Government and all the agencies involved have a an
opportunity to control disclosure while keeping programs, things we
have done, other things, and our military advantage, under wraps.

It behooves them to avoid any Snowden types or whistleblowers because
what this opens up is information regarding our spying capabilities,
what we have, what we’re capable of, what private entities are
involved and some of the bad things that have occurred that although
are a part of the history of our involvement in UAPs but at the same
time are irrelevant and not need to know in order to disclose to the
public.

There is a middle ground where everyone gets what they want and we can
benefit from any off world technology if our government and world
leaders work together on a controlled disclosure. If people come
frustrated and go rogue, all of that flies out the window. I think the
last decade or two has showed us that we can’t suppress and bottle up
people anymore. Our government is run by people from the 50s and 60s
treating ultra progressive society like they’re in the 40s and 50s.
Shit flat out does not work the same way anymore. Both from a “shut
them up perspective” as well as a “they can’t handle the truth”
perspective.

If I’m the people in charge of all this I would absolutely be working
to figure out how we can all win here, and stop listening to the DoD
Bible bangers or corrupt greedy bought out officials in the shadows.

I don’t see how we can’t have our cake and eat it too here. Just
because we pull up the skirt to show the ankles, doesn’t mean the hoo
ha is gonna fall out for everyone to see.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]EddieAdams007 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Whoa there. I have kids and I in NO WAY want to ruin the world we have
for immediate disclosure.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]grimorg80 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

Amen!! I couldn't have said it better. I feel exactly the same

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]spacedwarf2020 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

All comes down to the same shit going on with inequality.

Can't let those markets crash and burn from bad investments... Or
possibly make some folks lose their seat at the table while we all sit
under for scraps.

If the tech etc is what we I think all think it is it could change
everything. But in the process could rip us all apart really. If this
all comes rolling down bad who do we trust? Who should run the show on
behalf of humankind? That could end real bad lol.

If the gov. screwed the pooch on this over all these years. We get it
let's just get on the damn fast track to sorry we all fucked up and
here is everything to catch you all up to speed.

IMO pure opinion that's how they win some trust and retain some of it
with the people. Admit ya fucked up and come clean... Don't keep
telling me everything is alright when ya come home hair a mess,
smelling of sweat and shame trying to tell me ain't shit wrong lol.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Maximum-Tiger-7261 1 point2 points3 points 3 days ago (0 children)

I would like to order one catastrophic disclosure with a side of
boomer mental breakdown and a glass of Neil deGrasse Tyson
humiliation.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mikehtiger 1 point2 points3 points 2 days ago (0 children)

Catastrophic disclosure means we don’t have to go to work tomorrow.
Better not happen on a Friday

    embed
    save
    report