Morning Spam

mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:51:32 PDT 2023

The therapy appointment went better than expected with the prep [and this
likely led to the following story part:]

-
mind control boss busts into a crucial meeting of influential decision
makers, and interrupts proceedings

mind control boss: "I'm going to mind control you guys!! oh boy oh boy!!
yupyupyup!"

mind control boss runs from influential decision maker to influential
decision maker like a reunited puppydog

influential decision maker: "please don't mind control us!"

mind control boss: "I'm going to mind control you! I'm doing it right now
by saying this! Oh boy oh boy! I'm going to discredit you and make you
fight amongst yourselves and make you decide on stupid things in public and"

mind control boss looks absentminded, counting things on his fingers

influential decision maker 2: "please don't mind control us."

mind control boss looks to influential decision maker 2, and spreads his
arms wide, grinning

mind control boss: "you'll all be behaving like monkeys! and then once
you're total morons I'll --"

influential decision maker 3: "please do not mind control us."

influential decision maker 1: "Do not mind control us. Turn right around
this instant and absolve not to mind control all day and all night."

mind control boss looks at influential decision maker 1 with wide eyes.

influential decision maker 1: "Do it!"

influential decision maker 2: "Do not mind control us."