Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:02:25 PDT 2023

bicycle-powered wooden helicopter whirrs in, with. squad of
superpowered interns bicycling like mad.

they keep bicycling like mad as they gently land. one in front grins
winningly and supportively at pedestrian, mind control boss, zombie
government worker, and corpse on stretcher, as they bicycle like mad

[rest reconstructed from lost email, google gives 404 error on send button?]

the helicopter lands and the superpowered interns load out.

superpowered intern: “we’re here to rescue you!”
rest of the superpowered interns: “we’re here to rescue you!”

everybody grins at everybody else.

cameraworkers: “you must have found us from our blockchained video feed!”

pedestrian is given therapy for adult trauma
mind control boss is given time off camera and a peer who understands
talking mean and also therapy for adult and childhood trauma
government worker is cured of zombieism and also given therapy for adult trauma
corpse on stretcher is identified and properly respected, including
full medical care if they are alive or if it is appropriate to bring
them back to life
cameraworkers are given fosh and foss p2p video sharing and preserving devices

everybody cheers: “yayyyy!!!”

everybody loads onto the helicopter and the store is roped and hooked
onto the helicopter. the interns start bicycling like mad again. it
raises with a small struggle and then sleeds off into a beautiful
sunset with beautiful clouds.

everybody: “wheeee!!!!”