Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 02:12:39 PDT 2023

On 8/7/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> —-
> [this happens a lot and is quite poorly documented and helps make
> clear what this story is nd why it is a draft]
> mcboss and machine learning marketer storm into an office wing
>
> mcboss: “a zombie government worker copied classified messages to a
> journalist”

[
When MCBoss finds these things out, I have to change my life for weeks
or months completely, and people I know can die or lose their
livelihoods, and so much more.
?

These things are more important than you, or me, or his business — or
often even the entire surrounding world.
?
]