Cryptocurrency: US Pols Seek To See Your Anus, Bill You $10k For It

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:03:29 PDT 2023

The Fact that they haven't adjusted the $10k number
for inflation ever since that nonsense arbitrary number entered
into "Law" in the 1960's... proves the Evil Against Freedom
and the Corruption that exist behind both it... and Them.

Your only remaining option for your own Freedom and that
of those you care about, is to adopt crypto and then Defund
such Govts, which is all of them, worldwide.

Liz Warren is an Anti-Freedom Cunt that needs ejected
from office.

https://beincrypto.com/us-senators-report-crypto-transactions-over-10000/

US Senators Want You to Report Crypto Transactions of Over $10,000

by kirtash93

[–]tiger1647 126 points127 points128 points 11 hours ago (41 children)

I want them to report to me everytime they spend $10,000.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]carsonthecarsinogen 13 points14 points15 points 10 hours ago (3 children)

your iPhone has rapidly disassembled due to overloading

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pristine_Spinach8718Stargazing 2 points3 points4 points 1 hour ago* (1 child)

They probably spend $10k on their average lunch, what are the odds you
think they will report that as well?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FreyaOysteaTin | CC critic 1 point2 points3 points 57 minutes ago
(0 children)

Below 0% my friend

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Unavailablewith 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

More like your iPhone won't report anytuing.

These guys will find a way to cheat the system.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HODL-THE-LINEPlatinum | QC: CC 26 7 points8 points9 points 10 hours
ago (2 children)

That's a wish that would turn into a curse real fast.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tiger1647 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

The monkeys claw curled.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]simplicity92Bronze 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

You are gonna be a target

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]meeleen223Moons = Magic Internet Money Vol. 2 7 points8 points9
points 10 hours ago (13 children)

Senators: "This is outrageous, and a few 0s and we can talk"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CymandeTV 3 points4 points5 points 10 hours ago (10 children)

Well, I don't have 10k to invest in crypto so...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 3 points4
points5 points 9 hours ago (6 children)

Rather, it is more probable we report 10k in losses

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coinsRus-2021Silver | QC: CC 52 | ADA 222 | TraderSubs 11 2 points3
points4 points 9 hours ago* (4 children)

You lost your moons in a boating accident, I see!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 2 points3
points4 points 9 hours ago (3 children)

Moons? What moons?!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]the2ndRuss 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

🧐

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]emp-sup-bryBronze | QC: CC 22 | LRC 6 -1 points0 points1 point 7
hours ago (0 children)

3rd party app for reporting zero vault moons.

sigh

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AutoModerator[M] 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

It looks like you are asking about Moons. The answer to your question
may be found here in the official Moons FAQ:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/wiki/moons_wiki

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please
contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or
concerns.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tiger1647 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

You guys are going to make this post a reportable transaction!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SeatedDruidHe who slings the shit ;) 0 points1 point2 points 9
hours ago (1 child)

Sir we only lose money here

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coinsRus-2021Silver | QC: CC 52 | ADA 222 | TraderSubs 11 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

If you don’t own moons

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]myslowtvTin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I am with you. I want to report that I've sold over $10k of crypto!!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ignitus1Platinum | QC: BTC 19, ETH 18 | GMEJungle 14 | Superstonk
440 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

A senator is nowhere near that expensive.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]simplicity92Bronze 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Looks like you gonna need to report when you sold off 25% of your moons

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Technical-Cloud-3651Tin | 4 months old 1 point2 points3 points 10
hours ago (1 child)

I want them to only be able to spend crypto so it can be tracked

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

The ultimate dream

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SlowpokesEmporium1 - 2 years account age. 100 - 200 comment karma.
0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

The ultimate uno reverso

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 1 point2
points3 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Having a public blockchain tracking politicians' expenses and
donations would be just great

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]infested33Analyst 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

You are going to get thousands of reports about hookers and blow.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ben_Dover1234Bronze | QC: CC 18 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

Is that someone at your door?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Popular_District9072Tin | CRO 9 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

and then explain how they are able to spend more than they make on
recurring basis

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Electrical-Lead5993Platinum | QC: CC 140 0 points1 point2 points 9
hours ago (0 children)

Haha! Politicians be transparent with us. Oh no, they don’t like that!
They don’t like the rules applying to them

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Green_L3afTin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (1 child)

Honestly that's how it should work. If they make a law, they follow it
too. Common sense shit here people.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CCNightcoreBronze | Science 11 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago
(0 children)

Anti money laundering statutes are a good thing generally. People are
naive if they think a public ledger won't have the same requirements
eventually.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

No one needs that level of spam

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Odysseus_Lannister 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

phone explodes

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]joe17301Silver | QC: CC 71 | LRC 59 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours
ago (0 children)

They don't get out of best for transactions under $1mil.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ek_Ko1 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (1 child)

hi this is the IRS

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tiger1647 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

Hi IRS. Are you here inquiring about my boating accident?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ControlPotentialLikes Crypto 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago
(0 children)

Probably a lot of hospital bills for these dinosaurs

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brian_kkingBronze | r/WSB 20 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

You'd wake up to thousands of reports every morning... You'd have
reports flooding out of your house, filling your garage.. You'd be
driven insane, getting reports every second of every day of every
week...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SeatedDruidHe who slings the shit ;) 0 points1 point2 points 9
hours ago (0 children)

Gonna fill up ur inbox real quick😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Scarecrow4980 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

I want them to report any time they are bribed more than $10,000.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Boddis 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

They work for you after all... supposedly

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrocoliAssassin 37 points38 points39 points 11 hours ago (21 children)

I think this is a much bigger issue rather than the 10k reporting:

"The bill will also designate a host of crypto industry
players—including wallet providers and validators—as financial
institutions. "

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ur_mothers_keeper 22 points23 points24 points 10 hours ago (6 children)

Lol good fucking luck. "Wallet providers"? Do they know what a wallet
is? It's literally a private key randomly generated on your machine by
open source software. Unless someone's providing a custodial service —
that is, exchanges — theres no "provider" there.

Validators... Bitcoin miners are about to start reporting every
transaction over $10k USD in value to the IRS? Even for non US
persons? They don't even know who the owners of the money are!

There is literally 0 chance that this can even be enforced. Some
people like exchanges will have to comply, everyone else can't or
won't.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrocoliAssassin 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

This is what I would worry about.

It's the perfect thing for another "war". It becomes an endless pit of
wasted taxpayer money. We have to crack down on everything that allows
non-kyc wallets to be in use.

Doesn't matter if it works, just as long as it deflects blame and
politicians don't have to worry about having to come up with solutions
to their wreckless spending and waste, then it's a success!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MisterD00d 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

One bother is that technically MetaMask is centralized. Thats not true
of all wallets, however, and I completely disagree with their notion.
Its unenforceable, correct.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]im_THIS_guyPlatinum | QC: ETH 35 | CelsiusNet. 18 | PoliticalHumor
30 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Remember when they tried to police music piracy? It's like that, but
much much harder.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tchuckssBronze | QC: CC 23 | LRC 24 | Superstonk 109 0 points1
point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

They don't know what a wallet is; but they don't need to. They don't
care. They'll make stuff fit their limited worldview. They can
determine wallet providers and what they are, and force institutions
to create those things, and declare anyone not using those wallets to
be in breach of the law.

US government is run by imbeciles.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OrdainedPumaPlatinum | ADA 17 | Politics 11 0 points1 point2 points
38 minutes ago (1 child)

Don't be so flippant. This is the first step to having "white listed"
and "black listed" coins. If you don't have a KYC chain of custody
(complete with kyc'd wallets), your coins are rendered defunct by
any/every exchange and business. Enjoy being solely peer-to-peer.

"Well we can't prove chain of custody from the start of BTC/chain of
choice." That'll be fine, you have 8 weeks to doxx your coins to an
approved CEX (while also indicating where your coins came from) which
has your personal info. After that, anything which has an incomplete
chain is unredeemable.

And that's how you have captured freedom money in three moves.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OrdainedPumaPlatinum | ADA 17 | Politics 11 0 points1 point2 points
35 minutes ago (0 children)

And, to further expound, how long do you think self hosted wallets
last in this environment if you have to white list coins through an
exchange?

Any coins touching or coming from an unhosted wallet are "criminal money."

You guys do realize the US government are the baddies here, right?
With all the power to lose? And do humans give up power easily/freely
when they live on top of the fucking money printer?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Least-March7906Bronze | Buttcoin 22 8 points9 points10 points 11
hours ago (8 children)

This is definitely the issue. If they are designated as financial
institutions then they will come under significant government
regulations and will have a shit ton on reporting responsibilities

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrocoliAssassin 9 points10 points11 points 10 hours ago (6 children)

Yeap and why I hate politics so much.

If Warren didn’t outright say this I’d bet most people would think it
would be a conspiracy theory that they would go as far to have every
single wallet monitored. You can see she has no idea how tech works.

A bunch of thieves run this country so I only expect for all this to
get worse over time. All to feed the war machine and rich.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wee_dLow Crypto Activity | 6 months old 8 points9 points10 points
10 hours ago (3 children)

Elizabeth Warren is a batshit crazy person that needs to be stopped.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]conceiv3d-in-lib3rty 4 points5 points6 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

She still has 15 more years if she retires at 90, which is typical for
“notable” US senate members 🤦‍♂️

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 2 points3
points4 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

We needed another asteroid to take these dinosaurs away

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I don’t think she’s batshit crazy, but I do think she doesn’t
understand crypto land therefore shouldn’t be trying to legislate it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Honeynel 2 points3 points4 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

    bunch of thieves run this country

They get paid to implement freedom restricting policies that make
corporations more money. Been that way since the 70s.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NostraSkolMusTin | LRC 9 | Superstonk 383 1 point2 points3 points
10 hours ago (0 children)

Since the fed was founded

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]The-Francois8Silver|QC:CC928,BTC178,ETH39|CelsiusNet.50|ExchSubs42
2 points3 points4 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Wallet providers aren’t supposed to know who’s using the wallets.
That’s a problem.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Slippytoe[🍰] 2 points3 points4 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

They can report $10k wallet transactions until the cows come home.
Good luck finding out who the completely and hopelessly anonymous
wallets belong to though.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

And anyways, we’ll just see a lot more $9,999 transactions.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Admirable-Hyena5040Platinum | QC: CC 60, BTC 22 | Politics 44 0
points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Ah, Elizabeth Warren's sneaky central bank insertion.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Popular_District9072Tin | CRO 9 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

seems like the goal is to strip crypto of anything good and put it in
line with regular assets, which makes no point unless the goal is to
slow down the growth of crypto space

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CptBombastic 8 points9 points10 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

I don't even have that much to invest in crypto.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Sugar_PhutTin 17 points18 points19 points 10 hours ago (7 children)

How about we get some term limits instead. Fuck them dinosaurs

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HODL-THE-LINEPlatinum | QC: CC 26 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours
ago (2 children)

That's exactly what that metroid said 65 Million years ago!

And it would take about the same force to get these old fucks to give
up some of their power.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]genjitenjiSilver | QC: CC 320 | NANO 91 1 point2 points3 points 10
hours ago (1 child)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RedOctobrrrPlatinum | QC: CC 29 | Superstonk 148 1 point2 points3
points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Yo this is God tier, Metroid fuckin up a dinosaur (with wings)

If Reddit still distributed free awards to give, I'd have given you mine.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]conceiv3d-in-lib3rty 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Liz Warren is 74 and won’t retire until she’s fucking 90 probably.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Popular_District9072Tin | CRO 9 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (1 child)

reminds me of the late soviet era, when people in power were mainly
over 70, not allowing new people to get in, "working" on the future
they will never see

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pr0MeisterTin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

The Eastern European special

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Agree wholeheartedly. There comes a time when your time is done.

At a certain age you’re just governing for the past and whatever you
grew up thinking was right, which is probably outdated and antiquated.

Progress moves forward. The people making the laws should be the ones
that will have to live through the consequences.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GrunblauPlatinum | QC: CC 410, BTC 71 | r/WSB 214 4 points5 points6
points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Shit. I’ve been reporting all my transactions…

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheMissingNTLDR 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago (4 children)

9999.99 enters the chat...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wee_dLow Crypto Activity | 6 months old 1 point2 points3 points 10
hours ago (2 children)

Batches of $9,999.99

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 2 points3
points4 points 9 hours ago (1 child)

Politicians: “Ah damn it! Who knew they’d do that when we spent 2
years arguing and drafting up the law?”

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]trufin2038Platinum | QC: BTC 30 1 point2 points3 points 2 hours ago
(0 children)

It's funny but the same is true of fiat banking. Multiple small
transaction is flagged as "structuring" and gets reported anyway. They
actually don't care about 10k, the bottom line is they defacto report
all transactions that move more than a trivial amount of money.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ToyakeTin | Futurology 36 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

This would be known as structuring and is a felony.

TMYK

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Florian995Tin 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago (5 children)

Laughs in Monero

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]mesutdmnPlatinum | QC: CC 109 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

Laughs in ??????

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JuiceColdmanTin | CC critic | Politics 25 0 points1 point2 points
11 hours ago (0 children)

Laughs in boating accident

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Kindly-Wolf6919 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Laughs in third world country

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KaydeeKaine 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

XMR is getting harder to buy, depending on where you live.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]hamberdler 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Laughs in profit

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]coinfeeds-botApproved CC Bot 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago
(2 children)

tldr; US Senators, led by Elizabeth Warren, are pushing for stricter
regulations on cryptocurrencies in the US. They have reintroduced the
Digital Asset Anti-Money Laundering Act, which includes making crypto
transactions over $10,000 legally reportable. The proposed law would
require industry players to file a Report of Foreign Bank and
Financial Accounts (FBAR) with the IRS for transactions exceeding
$10,000 in digital assets through offshore accounts. The bill also
designates wallet providers and validators as financial institutions
and imposes new reporting requirements for transactions over $10,000.
The law would also expand responsibilities for owners and
administrators of crypto ATMs and strengthen compliance processes.
Warren claims that crypto has become a preferred payment method for
criminals and the bill aims to crack down on crypto crime. However,
data from Chainalysis shows that crypto-related crime is down 63%
since the start of 2023.

This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace
reading the original article. As always, DYOR. Try our free crypto
chatbot at https://chat.coinfeeds.io

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Probably_notabotTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago
(0 children)

“Led by Liz Warren” of course that asshole is involved

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dabornstein 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Thank you bot, you is kind, you is appreciated

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Talic15Bronze 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (2 children)

    Elizabeth Warren

Can she seriously just fuck off and lose in the next primary?
Massachusetts, can you please do us a solid?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tchuckssBronze | QC: CC 23 | LRC 24 | Superstonk 109 1 point2
points3 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Who's to say the person coming to replace her will be any better...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]milonuttigrainPlatinum | QC: CC 1719 | Pers.Fin.NZ 17 -1 points0
points1 point 8 hours ago (0 children)

Liz is a lizard and should be sent back to Jurasic

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bkcrypt0 2 points3 points4 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

It's the same with USD. They're trying to stop money laundering.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CONSOLE_LOAD_LETTERPlatinum | QC: CC 562 0 points1 point2 points 2
hours ago (0 children)

Yeah it's not specific to crypto really, it sometimes comes up with
any large or unknown financial transaction, of which now crypto is
being recognized as being mainstream enough to be considered as a
legitimate to transact finances.

Many countries are actually already very strict with this kind of
reporting in fiat, and while it can be a pain in the ass I'm not
actually against complying with it because it can actually help
prevent things like wealthy tax cheats, human trafficking, or money
going to sanctioned government weapons programs like North Korea.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]samer109 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I prefer how it is in Europe, you only have to report when you sell for EUR..

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pixelated_CurvesBronze | QC: CC 21 2 points3 points4 points 11
hours ago (13 children)

Gonna be a lot of $9,999 transactions

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Snjordo 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago (3 children)

I'll do $9998 not to look suspicious

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]opensandshutsPlatinum | QC: CC 115 | PersonalFinance 86 2 points3
points4 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I’ll go with $1, Bob.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KaydeeKaine 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

U smarty

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Z3LS3Bitcoin 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Fogel, this ID says you’re 25 years old. Why wouldn’t you just put 21, man?

Seth, Seth, Sethhh, listen up assface. Every day hundreds of kids go
into the liquor store with their fake IDs, and every one says they’re
21. how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It’s
called fucking strategy alright?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]UnsightlyCornerstone[🍰] 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago (3 children)

Or you can be poor like me and not have to worry about stuff like
that. Senators hate this one simple trick!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]meeleen223Moons = Magic Internet Money Vol. 2 1 point2 points3
points 11 hours ago (2 children)

Senators hate $9.99k transactions, shrimp gains and boating accidents
simple tricks!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Da_Notorious_HAMTin | CC critic 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours
ago (0 children)

Meanwhile, a lot of senators making $9.99k transactions and having a
ton of boating accidents.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Hawke64Platinum | QC: CC 199 2 points3 points4 points 11 hours ago
(0 children)

They hate us cuz they anus

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WineMakerBg 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Would be Happy to report.

Will actually mean I'm doing quite OK with 5% of my assets in Crypto. 😀

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]prosenl1Platinum | QC: CC 148 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago
(0 children)

Except maybe when it's finalized it was a 10.003 transaction.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WonzkyPlatinum | QC: CC 986 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Except that's actually illegal lol, see "structuring"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Ez fix. Try again suit man.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EpicHasAIDS 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Lol.

The same rules exist for cash. Guess what? They figured the 9,999 trick out.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ToshiSat 3 points4 points5 points 11 hours ago (15 children)

That’s not really surprising

A whole lot of countries has done the same, some require you to report
every transactions

It’s not the kind of regulations we should be worried about imo

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (12 children)

Yes, I can agree that this type of regulation is more levelheaded and
reasonable to ask of people. Where I live, like you, every transaction
must be reported.

It’s a major pain to keep track of. Especially with defi.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ToshiSat 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (11 children)

It’s costing me a lot of money just to make my taxes because of that
.. but it won’t discourage me from using crypto as often as I can

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (10 children)

I hear ya - I dread tax time every year because I have to pay $300 for
combing 10k+ plus transactions just to find out I’m at a loss for
$1000 or so close to zero it’s negligible.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ToshiSat 2 points3 points4 points 11 hours ago (9 children)

I seriously consider moving to a crypto-friendly country once I have
enough to retire. Imagine having no tax on crypto like in Dubai or the
Cayman Islands

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (7 children)

When we hit it big u/ToshiSat, we can run away together to the Caymans.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]0-ATCG-1Platinum|QC:ETH24,BTC21,CC18|MANA5|ModeratePolitics35 1
point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Love is in the air! Now kith.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HODL-THE-LINEPlatinum | QC: CC 26 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours
ago (4 children)

Take me with you guys. I'm really good with my hands!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (3 children)

Hmm we do need someone with hands, certainly.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HODL-THE-LINEPlatinum | QC: CC 26 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours
ago (2 children)

Yay! I am going to the Gaymans

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

Don’t forget your swimsuit, tiger !

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Pr0MeisterTin 1 point2 points3 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Cool! A destination wedding!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HODL-THE-LINEPlatinum | QC: CC 26 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

We should all move to a nice country and just be super friendly bros
to each other. Maybe no women allowed. Just us, fishing, playing war
thunder and sitting out on the porch.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pr0MeisterTin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (1 child)

Might be wrong here, but at least in the EU don't you have to state
the reason/source for every transaction over 10k? Or maybe it was if
you are making an international transaction over that amount

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ToshiSat 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

That’s true, even in Canada there’s some red flags associated with
these types of transactions if they’re not easily identifiable (buying
a car, house, that kind of things)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MonsieurGumpPlatinum | QC: ETH 22, CC 15 | UKPers.Fin. 31 1 point2
points3 points 11 hours ago (3 children)

US senators can fuck off.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]conceiv3d-in-lib3rty 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (2 children)

Liz Warren can fuck right off. She’s always the ringleader of this
anti-crypto dumb shit.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EpicHasAIDS -5 points-4 points-3 points 9 hours ago (1 child)

People just can't accept crypto is antithetical to the left.

Neither party is perfect but dems are the party of big government and
prefer federal power over all.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]beerbaron105Platinum | QC: CC 185 | r/CMS 8 | r/WSB 29 1 point2
points3 points 11 hours ago (3 children)

God damn I loathe the government

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CrackorjackzorsEthereum flips Bitcoin eventually 3 points4 points5
points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah, maybe they should report and reveal their donors that contribute
over $10,000 to them. Maybe they should let us know what the lobbyists
paid them. How about they disclose gifts they received.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Slippytoe[🍰] 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Just report it like they asked, straight into the toilet. They didn’t
specify where

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]j4c0p 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

People still think its left or right, democrats or republicans
meanwhile its people vs politicians.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Damgalnuna000Platinum | QC: CC 311 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours
ago (0 children)

Is this while they trade stocks with insider information and take
speaking fees from financial behemoths

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]pizza-chitfiat miner and burner -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours
ago (5 children)

Do they want me to fill out a form every time I park my car in a
different parking lot?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrocoliAssassin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I can see it already. In order to fight climate change we have come up
with a new tax...uhmm I mean law!

Every parking space will be required to record ever car that parks
there so that the owner can be billed. This will help combat climate
change since this should cut down on car usage and promote car
pooling!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]One_Landscape541Silver | QC: CC 821 | Buttcoin 56 -1 points0
points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Do you park on the moon?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]strongkhalSilver | QC: CC 84 | CRO 64 | ExchSubs 64 -1 points0
points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Yes, they do. Sometime later

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Slippytoe[🍰] 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

And we want to know about every time you think of our precious dollars too!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Probably_notabotTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago
(0 children)

Happy cake day toe!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OfulinacPlatinum | QC: CC 32 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago
(3 children)

Tldr - They want more money.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

I'd gladly report but I just had a boating accident

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nacockerspanielTin -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (3 children)

Half of those old white guys don't even know what crypto is. Just retire already

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SkankHunt42-___- 2 points3 points4 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

They're dinosaurs trying to avoir the crypto comet coming their way

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nacockerspanielTin -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Good luck with that!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SorrytoruinPlatinum | QC: CC 449 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours
ago (0 children)

coffin dodgers...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JNisher 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (4 children)

We need some younger people in government. Who actually know what crypto is

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]strongkhalSilver | QC: CC 84 | CRO 64 | ExchSubs 64 -1 points0
points1 point 11 hours ago (2 children)

Young people lack the experience, it's not like in the textbooks but
some US politicians are almost 100 years old. The should at least be a
cap lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Trent1462 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

I mean even someone who’s like 50 would be young in comparison

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]strongkhalSilver | QC: CC 84 | CRO 64 | ExchSubs 64 0 points1
point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Absolutely. Even 35-40 is experienced enough

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]its_ya_boi_wulfTin | GMEJungle 7 | Superstonk 33 -2 points-1
points0 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I agree, get these dinosaurs out of here

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Enkaem 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I’m glad they know what they want.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 11 hours ago (8 children)

[deleted]

[–]SorrytoruinPlatinum | QC: CC 449 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours
ago (1 child)

I doubt they will be coming for moons

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Marrr_tyPlatinum | QC: CC 439 | LRC 7 0 points1 point2 points 11
hours ago (3 children)

Haha. This.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SkankHunt42-___- 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (2 children)

Careful, soon those moons will have to be reported if it reaches $1

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Marrr_tyPlatinum | QC: CC 439 | LRC 7 1 point2 points3 points 11
hours ago (0 children)

I’ll worry about that if I e s up selling anything.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pr0MeisterTin 1 point2 points3 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Also, a lot of people will be reporting to their own countries Revenue
services and not these guys, because y'know, we ain't all in the US of

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AncientCauliflower47Tin | r/SSB 6 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours
ago (1 child)

Careful what you wish for. Moons are quite volatile 😁

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SkankHunt42-___- 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Unless moons reach $10, i'm quite safe for now x)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

US senator can smell my sweaty balls.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NuewimPlatinum | QC: CC 613, ETH 31 | TraderSubs 31 0 points1
point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

US Senators would love you to report everything from time you spend on
the toilet to how many breaths you take daily and tax you for it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Comicaz3 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

US senators would hate for us to vote them out of office, so they’ll
promise you empty promises to keep their positions of power

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]pinballrockerTin 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Not surprising.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lifeiswutumakeitTin | r/WSB 52 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago
(0 children)

US senators can stfu

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 11 hours ago (1 child)

[deleted]

[–]strongkhalSilver | QC: CC 84 | CRO 64 | ExchSubs 64 -1 points0
points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Plot twist: never was

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (2 children)

I don’t even have 10k in crypto. Guess that means my gains are free ?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Party_Practice_7292 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

Keep holding your moons, soon enough you will.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Hey man, you too. We are doing great at this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dacotetu 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

divide transaction into 2 or 3 parts in order divide risk

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]prosenl1Platinum | QC: CC 148 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago
(0 children)

Or smaller still. Can we get automation for this?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tehbadge 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

Whew, saved by my $12 portfolio

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ProtectionNo1727 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Wait until a few moon distributions and your portfolio will skyrocket !

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TopAlert2383Platinum | QC: CC 55 | AvatarTrading 10 0 points1
point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

Let me guess. The dinosaur herself Liz Warren.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Market-Dependent 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

No

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]pukem0nPlatinum | QC: CC 1350 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (1 child)

only if they do the same with illegal campaign contributions

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jaydub1376 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

This…. Most unregulated circumvented bullshit there is.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Traditional-Pound966 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Yea no....I am not reporting transactions of what ever amount they
pull out of their asses. Good luck to them FOAD

​

​

Maa noncompliance is how this is defeated.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BlubberWallWhat the hell is a flair -1 points0 points1 point 11
hours ago (0 children)

It’s the same as banking rules tbh, if anything I see this as
legitimizing crypto in the governments eyes

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Jcook_14 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Not too surprising. This is in line with current money transfer
regulations, so I don’t see this outside of standard regulations.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CoolCoolPapaOldSkoolPlatinum | QC: CC 1293 -1 points0 points1 point
11 hours ago (4 children)

I am open to report my negative —$10,000 transactions

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GeolinearI wished for this -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

I will happily report they owe me 10k too.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AltruisticPops -3 points-2 points-1 points 11 hours ago (1 child)

They don't care about your losses but if you gamble pays off, they want a cut.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CoolCoolPapaOldSkoolPlatinum | QC: CC 1293 -1 points0 points1 point
11 hours ago (0 children)

Profits are theirs and losses are ours, that’s governments for you.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 11 hours ago (1 child)

[deleted]

[–]TheHudinatorBronze -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Awesome! Looks like they'll new r be bothering little ol' me!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Maximum_Sign2804 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

Happy I am from- and live in Europe.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OMFGROFLMAO2Platinum | QC: CC 30 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours
ago (1 child)

Can't they just make 2 transactions of $5,000, using 2 different accounts?

I mean, if they're money laundering I don't think they care about
doing extra steps.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OMFGROFLMAO2Platinum | QC: CC 30 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours
ago (0 children)

I'm honestly curious as to why people downvote comments like this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Marrr_tyPlatinum | QC: CC 439 | LRC 7 -1 points0 points1 point 11
hours ago (0 children)

This is much better than I would expect. At one point they were
talking anything over $600. Need the break on my future moons bag 🚀

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]hajro992 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

screw you and the SEC

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GregoryonetulumTin -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

And I want good politicians. So we both don’t get it, it’s fine.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lhadar31Tin | CRO 5 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

I will report it after the bull run

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SwoopscooterPlatinum | QC: CC 23 | PoliticalHumor 48 -1 points0
points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

I dont know much about roger marshall but graham, warren and manchin
are some of our worst senators.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Legitimate_Suit_3431 -1 points0 points1 point 11 hours ago (0 children)

if you got that much money you can't divide the amount down below 10k,
you be living good.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ExpensiveCategory854Bronze | QC: CC 15 | SHIB 20 | Pers.Fin. 19 -1
points0 points1 point 7 hours ago (0 children)

Anything Warren touches turns to shit.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NotPresidentChumpPlatinum | QC: DOGE 340, CC 105 | r/WSB 180 -1
points0 points1 point 7 hours ago (0 children)

I’ll disclose if they disclose. An awful lot of Senators had kids
working in Ukraine as advisors or board members before Putin invaded.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

My accountant - Why do you always do transactions in $9999?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LinophryneTin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

This is done already in Canada. Doesn't stop me.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dubski04021Silver | QC: ETH 97, CC 54, BTC 26 | SHIB 41 |
TraderSubs 88 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Want is a very loose word to choose…I want $1,000,000, I want my
girlfriend to workout…they want, but they can suck it

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TotalBeefcallTin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Can someone tell these dinosaurs that the future is now.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lcmac12Bronze | CRO 5 | r/WSB 64 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours
ago (0 children)

FBAR reports are not used to report transactions. They simply ask for
the highest balance of each account over the course of the tax year

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]masedogg98 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

If there’s one thing you can count on in crypto it’s that if ole Lizzy
Warren is involved it won’t end well! That lady is a total damper on a
crypto party for sure.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ibrawTin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

They resent autonomy

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]snowmichaelh 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I want US senators to report every $10,000 they spend.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Crypto-Jim33 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I would simply use 10 transactions of 1k

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Urticans 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Good thing i only ever lose money. Honestly shocked that they dont
want to tax me on that too.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PurplerRaincome as you are 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

False headline. IRS wants you to report every transaction.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheRealCRexPlatinum | QC: CC 63 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours
ago (0 children)

Shoot, I want to report crypto transactions over $10,000 too. Now, how
do I get $10,000 or more

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KaydeeKaine 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Who paid Warren? She knows nothing about the industry yet keeps
shouting regulation.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KIG45 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I understand when I withdraw my millions I do it in 500 parts of $9999
instead of 2-3 times.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WonzkyPlatinum | QC: CC 986 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

Jokes on them, I'm poor

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]IcyLingonberry5007Bronze | QC: ALGO 20 0 points1 point2 points 10
hours ago (0 children)

Of course they do..

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ApprehensiveClub6028 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

None of this shit will matter for like 10 years

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JesusCrits 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

fuck that bitch. you can't choose which law to follow and which laws
to ignore. fix the fucking border and quit paying illegals if you want
to actually follow laws.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Schloss_RatiborTin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Just fill out your taxes correctly not so damn hard. Gov always wants
their cut. We had our 10+ years of funtime.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]risingcrow1o1 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Hold of them to assume I have close to $10k

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Agile_Ad_7061 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Haha. No way!🙂

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Easy-Medicine-8610Tin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

This is already the standard for any money spent amounting to 10k or
less over a year time. Are you all suddenly not ok with that now that
its crypto? I disagree with it in all currencies.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Wololo--WololoTin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

How about they start by reporting their own insider trading.

Or everytime they spent $10K of tax payers money.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]A_grey_sheepTin | SHIB 13 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

And I want them to stop insider trading.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Berodur 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Not that dissimilar to current banking reporting requirements.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]excubitor15379 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

I want all politicians to report their transactions and inside
trading, can we make a deal then?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]economist_kinda 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

How about we start by reporting every political donation over $10,000?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]blueblurspeedspinBronze | Superstonk 77 0 points1 point2 points 10
hours ago (0 children)

ill be keeping my anonymity and my money to myself. once congress
stops trading the traditional markets ill grow more inclined to comply
with fairness. until then, suck deez.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Tasmic_Wales 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Meanwhile I'd like them to do their jobs

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mr_GrowhairTin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Useless

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Popular_District9072Tin | CRO 9 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

i don't mind sending two transactions for $5k each just show how
pointless this attempt to assert control is

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ben_Dover1234Bronze | QC: CC 18 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

Okay send me your transactions first please (and that of your family members).

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AcademicTortoisePlatinum | QC: CC 93 0 points1 point2 points 10
hours ago (0 children)

We are there boss and I vote no

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lostinpairadice 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Umm pass....

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Bunker_BeansPlatinum | QC: CC 224, BTC 40 | ADA 18 0 points1 point2
points 10 hours ago (0 children)

I want Senators to report lobbying transactions over $10,000.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ben_Dover1234Bronze | QC: CC 18 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours
ago (0 children)

The US is becoming to terrible with crypto regulation - they are
missing out on a whole new technology industry.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ill-Sandwich-7703Tin | 4 months old 0 points1 point2 points 10
hours ago (0 children)

They’re trying to find their way to recurring £££ and embed themselves
before crypto really goes mainstream

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrowsingCoinsSilver | QC: CC 403 | CAKE 28 0 points1 point2 points
10 hours ago (0 children)

is this essentially part of the same law that requires you to report
any transaction across borders over 10k?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]masedogg98 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Elizabeth Warren is truly an issue for the cryptocurrency space she
always has some off the wall policy she’s trying to push.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FGTRTDtradesTin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Not saying I agree but this is in line with fiat purchases also. At
least its consistent I guess

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FlapJackson420Bronze | ADA 8 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago
(0 children)

Offshore Accounts ....

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LardbearPlatinum | QC: CC 71 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago
(0 children)

Surely the more popular crypto gets, this will just end up costing the
government thousands of dollars in administration costs.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Due-World2907Tin 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

As long as they do the same for any behind the scenes payments then we
have a deal 🤡

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Scholes_SC2HODL 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

I'll never have to report anything then

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DontListenToMe33Platinum | 5 months old | QC: BTC 35, CC 19 |
Stocks 29 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

I can do that

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OkCycle5884 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

This bill's changing the game. Wallet providers and validators going
legit as financial institutions? Crypto's evolving

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]_who_is_they_ 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

Them first.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brian_kkingBronze | r/WSB 20 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Oh how free we are...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Duomax81Tin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I only trade in $9,999 amounts.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EpicHasAIDS 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Just like reporting for cash transactions of more than $10K.

It's just a copy of the cash transaction reporting and frankly, should
come as no surprise. It's sort of a classic money laundering thing.

The funny part is, just like the $10k cash reporting rule, I would
venture 99% of you won't ever be affected by it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]plopsevenPlatinum | QC: CC 86, BTC 43 | DayTrading 8 | Technology
116 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

US senators can’t yell at the commoners while they inside-trade stocks
on privileged information.

I honestly don’t understand how they can pass regulations that would
only affect other people while letting the status quo work for them.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SeatedDruidHe who slings the shit ;) 0 points1 point2 points 9
hours ago (0 children)

Ewwwww

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Forsaken-Weird-8428 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I want to know in real time donations and rorts!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Temporary_Ad_5947 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

If my wallet becomes its own financial institution do I finally get
access to that dark pool everyone trades on?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]soyelvorphViva Mexico Cabrones 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago
(0 children)

I wish I have 10,000 usd to transact.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Comfortable-Double94Platinum | QC: DOGE 21 0 points1 point2 points
9 hours ago (1 child)

How about they disclose all of their insider trades that net them more
than $10,000?? Oh they won’t do that? Shocking

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SeisouhenPlatinum | QC: CC 57, BTC 52 0 points1 point2 points 8
hours ago (0 children)

Nancy Pelosi would like to have a word

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]manus101010Platinum | QC: CC 54 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago
(0 children)

Good thing my weekly DCA is only $76

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Gooner_93Tin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Crypto is so useless and dangerous but they want a piece of your
profits from it. Go figure.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]sammybwise53Tin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

Well I want them to report insider trading.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]micro-ioTin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

These bloodsuckers will never give up.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SeisouhenPlatinum | QC: CC 57, BTC 52 0 points1 point2 points 8
hours ago (0 children)

Fine I will just do $9,999.99

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CoolDragon_Here4 - 5 years account age. 125 - 250 comment karma. 0
points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

Soon you won’t be able to buy anything with cash, because only
criminals use cash.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]xof711 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

Fuck 'em hard

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RunsOnJava98 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (1 child)

What’s the penalty of noncompliance?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Probably_notabotTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago
(0 children)

Depends on how good you are at it!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cedarrapidsiausTin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

so when you need to transact approximately 1 million dollars, do 100
transactions of $9,999.99.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RunsOnJava98 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

What a gross overreach. I can’t believe Lindsay Grahm is supporting
her on this too. Despicable.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]StryderixTin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

Why? So they can insider trade even more.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]StamInBlackTin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

See, this sounds much more reasonable than $600.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FattyFireKidPlatinum 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Haha hahaha no

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ok_Play_7144Tin 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

"Gimme gimme never gets"

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bears_or_bullsBronze 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Sure. First let them stop insider trading since you know that’s
illegal and everything. And second, they should also report as well
since most likely they think this will only apply to the commoners and
not them.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Magnus_Effect_KalsuBronze 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Can I just reply, see Alex Mashinsky?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dabornstein 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Must be nice to have $10,000 to report

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Gossipmanghere for the tech sometimes 0 points1 point2 points 7
hours ago (0 children)

Lol good luck with that.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mikehaueter 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

No.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Blunts_bunnyPlatinum | QC: CC 35 | Buttcoin 11 0 points1 point2
points 7 hours ago (0 children)

No thanks

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MisterD00d 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

I sold a JPEG for 80 cents today... I don't think I have to worry

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Puddin-Luv 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

And Cash isn't the main choice for drug dealers and rouge nation.
Easier to hide cash then it is to hide a crypto transaction. Dinasors
in office now. We need a lot younger blood there just scared of
technology. Or losing there contributions.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bush--Tin | Mac 13 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

People have more than 10k in crypto? 🥺

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Creative_Visit122Tin 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Phew

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MineHunterxBBronze | TRX 25 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Well, I lost 10,000 in a boating accident.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kaasrapsmenTin 0 points1 point2 points 6 hours ago (0 children)

Another day of our being glad I'm not American

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Kenjiquest2018 Survivor 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

My tax office sends me subtle general e-mail reminders telling me to
report my crypto trades... (Australia)

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]pcakes13Silver | QC: CC 300, ETH 65, DOT 23 | ADA 77 | Superstonk
214 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

No, lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]standardcivilian 0 points1 point2 points 5 hours ago (0 children)

I bet they do.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SmallReflection2552Bronze | QC: CC 19 0 points1 point2 points 5
hours ago (0 children)

Awwww....isn't that so adorable.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GrunblauPlatinum | QC: CC 410, BTC 71 | r/WSB 214 0 points1 point2
points 4 hours ago (0 children)

I want them to report contributions over $10k to me, personally. If
they are within my voting ballot, I want a phone call asking me if it
is okay if they accept payment.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]klayizzelBronze 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

I will report it when it leaves the casino.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fairysquirtTin | BANANO 17 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

It is a public Blockchain...report eVery time youre an idiot to
people, oh wait they do and make it legistation.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Probably_notabotTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago
(0 children)

Today it’s 10k, then they’ll lower it to 5k, then it’s anything over
$600 and so on. Incrementalism is how they wear you down, don’t let it
happen.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RamboBalboa21Tin 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Nice, my 5 dollar trades are safe!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Unable_Ad5430 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Yeahhhhh that’s gonna be a no for me dawg

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ImpetusinSilver | QC: CC 354, BTC 73, ETH 41 | NANO 135 | r/WSB 253
0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

It’s not really a big deal to do, but the penalties for not filing
FBAR are currently insane and ridiculous. It’s also a pain to report
on a website running on a hamster wheel and I expect most people won’t
understand how to do it properly. In any case, follow the law and file
with requirements. It costs you nothing to do and saves you from a
world of hurt.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]hahaa242 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Well since you asked so nicely, no

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Little-Cold-Hands 0 points1 point2 points 3 hours ago (0 children)

Op will need to report on his moons 😅

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]mr_sewPlatinum | QC: BTC 55 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

I want all of congress to immediately and publicly report all security
and cryptocurrency trades any time they happen.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GotStuckedTin 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

(っ'-')╮ =͟͟͞🌝

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WordofDogeRedditor for 2 months. 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours
ago (0 children)

Isn't declaring or providing proof for anything cash/investment/money
based that is 10k or over ? Or does the US not have those sorts of AML
laws?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OfWhomIAmChiefPlatinum | QC: XMR 66 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours
ago (0 children)

laughs in Monero

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AlligatorDerbyPlatinum | QC: CC 103 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours
ago (0 children)

I'll report when They lock their stocks in a trust.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Zoomthenature 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

This could have significant implications for the crypto industry and
its users ...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]goofytigreShitcoin Connoisseur 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago
(0 children)

While I lean towards, "Fuck no," I know the same happens with a $10k+
transaction in USD. I haven't looked too much into this, but I don't
see any difference in reporting a $10,000 cash transaction vs a
$10,000 crypto transaction.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jesser9Tin | CAKE 9 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Not happening

    embed
    save
    report