Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:53:20 PDT 2022

RECORD NUMBER Of Americans Say Violence Against Gov Is JUSTIFIED
Jan 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7FcRl3OoLs Citizens: Govt Overthrow Justified

Plausible Or Overblown? Divided America Leads To Civil War Speculation
By Keith Preston on January 29, 2022"  ( 2 Comments )
https://attackthesystem.com/2022/01/29/plausible-or-overblown-divided-america-leads-to-civil-war-speculation/
https://youtu.be/2USneLGTnX8
Ten years ago, I thought that the US would be in 2042 where it is in 2022...

jim bell says:
January 29, 2022 at 5:52 pm
https://cryptome.org/ap.htm
My Assassination Politics essay. If you previously believed we  wouldn
t get there  until 2042, that explains why you didn t want to discuss
it. But now, things have changed.
Effectively,  we ARE there . If an AP system were operational, today,
people would use it, even heavily.

Government Itself is Immoral
Corbett "  08/14/2022 "  198 Comments
https://www.corbettreport.com/government-itself-is-immoral/

Courageous Lion says:
08/15/2022 at 12:32 pm
For the NSA people here: Jim Bell s Assassination Politics would be a
good way to reign in their pretend authority. For when those in
government fear the people there is liberty, but when the people fear
those in government there is tyranny. AP is all over the net. It did
get Jim in trouble with the IRS though. They were concerned it might
take hold. Fact is, with the new way that bit coin works, they better
start thinking about what could come next.

Cryptocurrency is Asbestos.
April 21, 2022 1:40 PM
https://www.metafilter.com/195090/Cryptocurrency-is-Asbestos

rhamphorhynchus says at 5:03 PM on April 21 [7 favorites]
the whole point from the start of cryptocurrency is to implement
anarcho-capitalism
Quite. Jim Bell's Assassination Politics was 1992 so anarchism, in a
nasty libertarian Propaganda of the Deed sense, is pretty deeply
ingrained.
Ethereum is operating in perhaps the one of the most hostile computing
environments that exists now
Aye. More poetically, Ethereum is a Dark Forest (linked previously).