[ot][spam][crazy] coding therapy: maybe a bugfix?

Wed Nov 23 03:20:34 PST 2022

Skipping laboriously parsing the entirety of the script right now,
there is a job description below it.

> For https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/weabit/ we currently only support English
> Wikinews and the English language. It would be great if you could volunteer with adding
> internationalization in the text of the e-mails, and add support for other language editions of
> Wikinews - the relevant languages and category names are listed in the sidebar of
> en.wikinews.org.
>Please visit the home page linked in the first sentence to learn how to contact me and leave
> your feedback.

Okay, that doesn't sound too hard !!! I don't need to understand the
whole script, I would just need to:
- add internationalization to the text of the emails
- add support for other language editions of wikinews [listed in
sidebar of en.wikinews.org]

These are two separate tasks that will engage different parts of the
script and its surrounding software ecosystems in different ways.