USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:27:38 PST 2022

US Reps Staging Comeback Over Ideologically Corrupt Bad Faith Dems

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz
https://twitter.com/GGreenwald
https://twitter.com/Benny_Johnson
https://twitter.com/Greg_Price11
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec
https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost

How Is It Ok That @katiehobbs Arizona Secretary of State... Is
Overseeing An Election... THAT SHE IS RUNNING IN? You Cannot Spell
'Conflict of Interest' Without "Con"...

20% Of Maricopa County AZ Voting Centers 'Having Issues'; NJ GOP
Responds To Irregularities.

Nearly 20% of voting centers in Maricopa County, AZ are experiencing
issues, according to officials.

The Maricopa County Recorder's office says technicians have been
dispatched to fixed broken tabulation machines.

"We've had a few tabulator issues at a couple locations where the
tabulator isn't immediately taking the ballot," said County Recorder
Stephen Richer after being asked about two locations with issues.
"Instead it can either be Central count tabulated here, or if that
issue can be addressed there, then it can be fed into the
tabulator..."

    AZ: There are 223 voting centers across Maricopa County— that
means at least 44 of their polling locations are experiencing issues
with tabulators. Election officials say techs are out working on the
problem but there is no estimate on when the issues will be resolved.
    — Ali Bradley (@AliBradleyTV) November 8, 2022

    BREAKING: Reports out of Maricopa county of Machines “not working”
and ballots being “misread”

    WHAT IS GOING ON?
    pic.twitter.com/lkd0YXegXZ
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 8, 2022

    BREAKING: Now issues reported with machines in Wickenburg, AZ,
northwest Maricopa.

    Worker tells the voter to stop filming pic.twitter.com/ACFiivw3vn
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 8, 2022

Just yesterday...

    Yesterday Maricopa County Election Officials Held A Presser on
'False Election Narratives'

    Ensuring Voting Machines Have Been Tested & Are Accurate...

    Today They Are Reporting At 20% of Voting Centers Machines Are Not
Working... #Arizona pic.twitter.com/5yYVWH1OKx
    — Covid-1984 (@Spiro_Ghost) November 8, 2022

Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Kale says she's getting
"flooded with calls" from frustrated voters.

    I am getting flooded with calls and text messages from people who
are having trouble voting all over Maricopa County.

    THIS is why we must reform our elections. https://t.co/oFFElskQFs
    — Kari Lake (@KariLake) November 8, 2022

    If you have already checked in at a Maricopa County voting
location where the tabulators do not work, you can (1) wait for your
ballot to be tabulated on site, (2) ask to use the handicapped voting
machine, or (3) leave your ballot in a box to be counted later. (2/2)
    — Kari Lake (@KariLake) November 8, 2022

They only had two years to figure this out... Unless of course this is
a feature, not a bug.

    I'd like to note once again that Brazil -- with a population of
similar size to the US (especially with mandatory voting and a voting
age of 16) -- counted all votes nationwide in every race within 3
hours after the polls closed. Every race was decided that night.
https://t.co/8phpLUQA6j
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) November 7, 2022

Meanwhile, every single Dominion voting machine is down across Mercer
County, New Jersey, according to officials.

In a Tuesday morning notice, West Windsor Township informed residents
that "Due to a Mercer County-wide system outage, all voting machines
are currently down in each district across the County.

    Voting machines are currently down, vote on a standard ballot
https://t.co/TXVP7Cy8lQ
    — West Windsor Police (@westwindsorpd) November 8, 2022

"The Board of Elections has advised the county of issues with voting
machines. Poll workers will be on hand to walk voters through the
process. The board is working with Dominion, the machine maker, to
resolve the issue," reads a notice posted on Facebook, ABC6 reports.

    For the second election cycle in a row, I go to vote and the
machines are not working. Had to submit a provisional ballot. You have
to do better Mercer County, NJ. The poll workers were wonderful amid
the chaos.
    — Eddie S. Glaude Jr. (@esglaude) November 8, 2022

In response, the New Jersey Republican State Committee (NJGOP) says
they're aware of the issue, and that voters can still cast their
ballots on paper.

    "On behalf of our NJGOP legal counsel and election integrity team,
I want to make crystal clear to the voters of Mercer County that in
spite of reported problems with scanners on voting machines in Mercer
County, this issue does not affect their voting experience at all.
Voters will still enter their polling place, cast their vote, and
insert the paper ballot into the machine as they normally would."

    Voters can be completely rest assured that NJGOP is ensuring
voters' rights are protected at all phases of the process and that
their vote counts -Tom Szymanski, Executive Director NJGOP