ANARCHIST PRISONERS IN BELARUS - I blame Wikileaks

Mon Nov 7 01:06:29 PST 2022

> People who don't want to be spies are already in jail.I don't think I need
> to set an example. The ones who don't want to be spies are stamped,pushed,
> filed, indexed here and people like John young and his friends are still
> trying to trap people.John, how much does the CIA pay you and your
> father-in-law? I'm sure there will be people here who are interested in
> this.

My personal experience is a lack of any payment at all for
nonconsensual spying. If somebody thinks you are the enemy (or a leak)
already, they may not want your wellbeing at all, just a flow of your
information with urgency.

But of course cryptome is strongly appreciated here for sharing
information with the public at large, rather than a private body.