US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 02:25:51 PDT 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4iQxpwYhAg Tacoma Residents Defensive Shootout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E0aIviVU7w Only you can defend, not cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4 Ghost Defense Always Exists

Pre-2A hardware, all legal for everyone before and after, cannons too...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookson_repeater
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girardoni_air_rifle

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

https://armsandthelaw.com/archives/WellRegulatedinold%20literature.pdf
https://www.yarchive.net/gun/politics/regulate.html

Democrats the willful ignorants and anti's of history, never ask...
Why does the second amendment exist?
Why did the founders think speech and guns were the
first two things to list that citizens were guaranteed with?
A: Please forgive me for not wanting to negotiate my gun
owership with people who just a few months ago wanted
me ELIMINATED from society because I didn't want
a forced medical treatment.  -- Internet

Can you imagine if they tried to send us to little camps for being
unvaccinated like they did in Australia ? How do you see that going
over here? Now how do you see it going if they tried that and we had
no guns? You don’t even have to use the gun, just owning them provides
a deterrent.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59486285.amp
https://youtu.be/mGFdWcJU7-0 Internment Camps

guns are not going to disappear with the flick of a magic wand...like
Democrats seem to imply.

"The 2nd amendment doesn't work for self defense", says people that
don't exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

Electricity and the internet is not a sure thing. When the bad guys
break down your door ready to harm you, your family, and take your
property, how is the internet going to help you?

Freedom of speech is everything. The right to arm ourselves is
everything. Because when we give up our right to speak out against
anything like abortion, guns, speech, then we have someone who speaks
for us. Doesn't seem too free huh? Then the guns. If we give up our
right to protect ourselves then we give someone else the right to
protect us or NOT protect us.

When this country was founded we were leaving another nation bc
NOTHING basically was yet free. Speech against a king for instance. If
we put freedom of speech in our constitution, it made us free and able
as a nation to speak against a king or another nation AND individuals
and organizations in our own country. Then we got the guns... Okay. So
stepping off the boat, there were wild animals they didn't know about
and the native Americans who were pissed off, rightly so, for our
basic invasion of their land. Guns were necessary and as a nation
trying to break away from forced religious beliefs, another country
who had burned women alive lol, yeah very fucking necessary and they
never knew when war would happen. Owning guns was an individual's
right to protect themselves, their land and new freedoms at all costs.
People say well that was hundreds of years ago. Those were absolutely
needed then. But now we have people in our own government wanting to
take these rights away. Our own government. It's so obvious to me and
I know some people don't see it like I do. But those amendments are
what makes us free Americans and if we give up our rights to speech
and guns, we are quickly going to collapse.

I'm telling you right now if you give one inch on the 2nd Amendment,
the Radical Left is going to take a mile. That's how they operate.
They play for keeps.

a well balanced breakfast, being necessary to the start of a good day,
the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.
Whose right is it? The well balanced breakfast’s or the people?

What you are describing is not a 2nd amendment right but sedition and treason.
The same words England used to describe the US once upon a time. I’m
under no illusions about this being the same thing, however the
founders enshrined gun rights in the constitution should we ever get
there.

I do not want to be lectured on gun control by a guy who left $7
billion in weapons to the Taliban. -- Fournier

“Arms” is inclusive of all arms, not exclusive of some arms.

The regulations started due to Hollywood using the Thompson SMG in
mobster movies.
very few people were using Thompsons to commit crimes... but because
of media portrayal, here we are.

American government is the new tyrannical world power, and is the one
the founding fathers would be worried about if they were here today

If you are actually pro 2a, then you recognize that encryption and
access to private and secure communications are also technically arms,
and necessary as well. There's a reason that encryption tools and tech
has been treated like arms by governments and military all over the
world. I'm pro 2a and I'm pro 1a, and I'm anti gov spying on it's own
citizens. Plenty of us understand that freedom of communication and
organization is just as important as access to arms.

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any
attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if
necessary. -Karl Marx, BLM, Progressive Democrats, etc still quote
this guy yet somehow disavow this part

the real problem, among many others, is a fiat money debt based
economy that favors the wealthy elite who strives to control us by
dividing us.

School shootings have been in the public conscious for decades. The UT
shooting was in 66 and was national news...so at least since the
60s...faculty, former students, current students, and outsiders have
all shot up schools killing and injuring people. Elementary and middle
schools were getting shot up in the early and mid 90s before Columbine
happened.
Only real difference is the "news" media changed along with the
internet, now everything is an instant worldwide 24x7 "crisis".

So the same kid can be given a gun and sent to the middle east but
can't have one here?

universal background checks were going to pass. Do you remember what
one of the big hang ups was? The registry. That’s a non starter, it’s
absolutely unacceptable to pro 2A types for the government to maintain
a database of who owns what. In the case of the Buffalo shooter the
tools were already in place to flag him, he mad written and verbal
threats over a long period of time. Once again, the government failed
to use the tools it already has but we’re supposed to vote to give
them more?

The ability of the INDIVIDUAL to protect themselves from TYRANNY,
everyone THINKS because of PROGRAMMING that it was all about taxes,
well it wasn't, people were having their tongues cut out for speaking
ill (Based on Facts of Action) of certain people and groups, RELIGIOUS
GROUPS, and when those groups are trying to be placed as the governing
body to commit more TYRANNIES through limited principles of applied
power, sometimes you need to ARMED to protect yourself from them.
NOW one of the societal problems is that "REASONABLE DOUBT" clause in
which one organized criminal group is planting evidence against
another group whether criminal or not or planting evidence against
themself which has clearly been planted but blaming that plant on
others to create such "Reasonable Doubt".
SO YES you do need to be ARMED because that is inside the Government
not just on the outside of it pulling the strings.

And it wasnt just one government, it was the majority of the world's
governments at the same time as a power play to bring about an
unelected global authority. Maybe also an important reason to have
guns. Maybe.

Why does US send these weapons of war to secure a foreign border, yet
calls Americans racist for attempting to protect their own

You never know when or where the next despotic tyrants will pop up,
but they will always give themselves away by trying to take the means
to defeat them away from the people. Democrats are today's Despotic Tyrants.

They're also the biggest anti-freespeech conspirators and censors
the planet has ever seen.

a shitload of new Constitutional Carry state legislature had cute
little additions that forbade Political carry because the government
fucking hates when citizens exercise their rights.

The founders could not have been more clear they believed the
government would not last and would need to be forcefully removed. Why
do you think it’s necessary to the security of a free state? Christ
some people here are dense.

When such a gang of tyrants attack the 1st and 2nd amendments
like that, it's time to throw them out, permanently.

The 2A doesn't prevent the government from killing its citizens. It
just makes it prohibitively costly to do so at scale. Which is why if
it is ever repealed, liberty is dead.

The 2A is like countries owning nukes— it preserves the balance of
power. The fact that we have the weapons keeps the government in check
so they never push beyond a certain line.

In Utopian Democracy the power of the people lies purely in voting rights.
We don't, and won't ever, live in such fantasy utopia.
Thus we maintain other powers and rights.

Since when is believing in the Constitution right-wing? It shouldn’t
matter what your party affiliation. If you are an American, you
believe in the US Constitution. If you don’t? Leave.

60 years of military buildup just got run out of Afghanistan by a
bunch of goat farmers with cold war era AKs
The taliban achieved a comprehensive victory against an invader that
was much richer and had much more advanced technology.

That Rebellion, by the way, was started because Massachusett's state
taxes were deemed too high by the rebels because it had led to many of
the state's citizens becoming deeply indebted to the state.

The US State taxes ~45%, that's ~44% more than before,
revolutions started over ~1%... you're ~45x past due to revolt.

Free speech should be a right of all people, being told what you can
and can’t say is some communist shit. Now just cause you can say what
you want Doesn’t mean you don’t have to deal with consequences. As far
a guns, I believe it was to protect the American people from the
American government, being able to protect yourself and your family is
also a right everyone should have.

Why is it ok to deny the right to bear arms to marijuana users?
Why can I have my firearms seized for fishing without a license?
I noticed how you didn't mention Hunter Biden lying on his handgun
permit paperwork which resulted in a handgun being thrown in the trash
by a schoolyard.

owning a gun IS a right. And it is directly related to the right to
self-defense. If you want to outsource your safety to a civil
institution you go right ahead.

If we need a license to drive a transportation method, we need a
license to own a purpose built tool for killing.
Lol, you only got a DL because you fell for their mind control that
said you needed one, they never existed since the dawn of cars.

when people with guns (the government) tells you, that they will offer
security, in exchange for your freedom, by taking away one of the few,
if not only, means you are able to resist people with guns, you need
to ask yourself who are they doing this for. Your security or their
power hold.

I agree. I also feel a lot safer with a countryside full of hicks with
guns. Seriously. After witnessing the fascist shit other countries
have pulled the last couple years, I'm glad our wannabe authoritarians
in power can't just strongarm the nation, thanks to the implicit
threat of our firearms.

people who just won a revolution against a tyrannical government
because they had full access to military weapons wanted to guarantee
their citizens that same right in perpetuity due to their concern and
importantly for many founders assumption they US would eventually slip
into tyranny. People who think the 2A changes meaning with time are
uneducated on the historical and context and speeches on it and have
also clearly had the blinders on these last few years. 2A is more
necessary than ever and these threatened infringements and bans could
lead us down a very very bad road

The second amendment was added to protect against slave uprisings.
Now that everyone are slaves to Govts and Corps, and people are angry
at them for that, the Govt is protecting itself by removing their
ability to uprise.

The government has been screwing everything up so they need your guns
to protect themselves

Alexander Hamilton wrote #29 of “The Federalist Papers“. He was very
explicit in why we have this right. The reason for allowing all
citizens access to guns is so they have guns to shoot and kill
politicians, soldiers, and policeman.

"What country before ever existed a century and a half without a
rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers
are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit
of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a
century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to
time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural
manure." - Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined…” – George
Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January
8, 1790

“And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize
Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of
conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are
peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; or to raise standing
armies, unless necessary for the defense of the United States, or of
some one or more of them; or to prevent the people from petitioning,
in a peaceable and orderly manner, the federal legislature, for a
redress of grievances; or to subject the people to unreasonable
searches and seizures of their persons, papers or possessions.”
-George Washington, Debates of the Massachusetts Convention of
February 6, 1788

“That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment, to use arms in
defence of so valuable a blessing, on which all the good and evil of
life depends, is clearly my opinion.” -George Washington, letter to
George Mason April 5th 1769

“It may be laid down, as a primary position, and the basis of our
system, that every citizen who enjoys the protection of a free
government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of
his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the
Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18
to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with
uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total
strength of the Country might be called forth at Short Notice on any
very interesting Emergency.” -George Washington, letter to Alexander
Hamilton May 2, 1783 John Adams Gun Quotes

“A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which
end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety
and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as
tend to render them independent on others for essential, particularly
for military, supplies.” -John Adams, speech to US Congress January 8,
1790 Thomas Jefferson Gun Quotes

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.” – Thomas
Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas
Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not
warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of
resistance. Let them take arms.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to James
Madison, December 20, 1787

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature.
They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to
commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and
better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to
prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book
(quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

“A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played
with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body
and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your
constant companion of your walks.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter
Carr, August 19, 1785

“The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States)
assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may
exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at
all times armed.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to to John Cartwright, 5
June 1824

“On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry
ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted,
recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying
[to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented
against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it
was passed.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 12 June
1823

“I enclose you a list of the killed, wounded, and captives of the
enemy from the commencement of hostilities at Lexington in April,
1775, until November, 1777, since which there has been no event of any
consequence … I think that upon the whole it has been about one half
the number lost by them, in some instances more, but in others less.
This difference is ascribed to our superiority in taking aim when we
fire; every soldier in our army having been intimate with his gun from
his infancy.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to Giovanni Fabbroni, June 8,
1778 Benjamin Franklin Gun Quotes

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Benjamin Franklin,
Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” -Benjamin Franklin
George Mason Gun Quotes

“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.” –
George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by
Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several
State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June
14, 1788

“I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people,
except a few public officers.” – George Mason, Address to the Virginia
Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

“That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people,
trained to arms, is the proper, natural and safe defense of a free
state; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as
dangerous to liberty; and that, in all cases, the military should be
under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.”
-George Mason, Virginia Declaration of Rights, June 12 1776 Noah
Webster Gun Quotes

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they
are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America
cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the
people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of
regular troops.” – Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading
Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787 James Madison
Gun Quotes

“Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess
over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of
subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by
which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the
enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple
government of any form can admit of.” – James Madison, Federalist No.
46, January 29, 1788

“The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained
to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country.” –
James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

“…the ultimate authority, wherever the derivative may be found,
resides in the people alone…” – James Madison, Federalist No. 46,
January 29, 1788