Cryptocurrency: BTC Maxi's Begin to Admit BCH Was Right re Blocksize, Lightning, Cash, Adoption

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:28:31 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/be_cashy/status/1420761078859014144
Nice to see Naomi Brockwell push back against the BTC crowd.
Question #maximalism & think for yourself.
https://twitter.com/naomibrockwell/status/1420601107928297472
https://proxyvideos/tv/CR5H90VHYRk/
Got a little heated on the show today: an awesome tool for enabling
financial sovereignty in day-to-day transactions is released, and it
gets scoffed at by those who denigrate using crypto for purchases at
all. I still love you tho, Will.
https://open.lbry.com/@NaomiBrockwell:4

"I get tremendous utility out of @LBRYcom. It's a tool that helps me
to reclaim control over my life: It allows me to share content without
fear of censorship or having my community rugpulled. The SEC is
hunting valuable crypto projects, to attack the entire crypto
ecosystem."

"At a certain point, our corrupt and moribund political culture has no
hope of solving humanity's problems. You either bet on science and
technology, or you bet on extinction."

https://twitter.com/RepTomEmmer/status/1549414157925195779
The SEC Director of Enforcement admits the SEC is cracking down on
companies outside its jurisdiction. Absolutely unacceptable.

Edward Snowden @Snowden
Did you know that whistleblowers are sentenced to more time in prison
than corrupt officials who trade secrets for sex -- more time than
even actual spies? The government has made *telling* the truth a
greater crime than *selling* it.

"And to think that the money isn't even in the buildings... the tanks
are protecting the theatre, not the money, which can be
created/destroyed at whim."