Mainstream Media Has Morphed from Battling the Fed in Court in 2008 to Groveling at its Feet Today

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Jan 11 07:19:07 PST 2022

xNY.io - Bank.org is not 'fighting the Fed' that would be nuts.

I actually like, and really respect the New York Fed. Meanwhile, the good
people at WallStreetonParade.com keep pumping out good stories.

------

It’s now day 13 since the Fed released the names
<https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/OMO_transaction_data.html#rrp> of the
Wall Street trading houses that borrowed $4.5 *trillion* cumulatively, just
in the fourth quarter of 2019, from the Fed’s repo loan facility. Not one
mainstream media outlet has reported those names of the Wall Street firms
or the amounts borrowed – despite the fact that we have prodded them to do
so, and despite the fact that some of the largest borrowers were also
bailed out by the Fed during and after the financial crash of 2008.

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2022/01/mainstream-media-has-morphed-from-battling-the-fed-in-court-in-2008-to-groveling-at-its-feet-today/