Reminder of the NAP principle

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Mon Jan 3 15:39:30 PST 2022

On 2021-12-15, professor rat wrote:

> The NAP principle is one of the core beliefs nurtured on this site
> from its early primitive ancap beginnings in the primeval swamp.

It was never just ancap. It was my kind of classical liberalism as well.

As far as it was about outright politics at *all*.

Cypherpunks write code. Where is *your* code? The only reason *I'm*
allowed to speak here at *all*, is that I've presented certain coding
*ideas*.

Where are yours?
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy at iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3751464, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2