Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:20:44 PST 2022

Are you fucking awake yet, because you sound like
a bunch of sleeping sheep.

https://twitter.com/LetsGoBrando45/status/1597262114170994691
This is what Will Happen to the US citizens if Digital ID and CBDC is
allowed to control everyone. They Will Deny access to banking,
healthcare, travel and even freedoms. Corporations have more freedom
than actual people.

https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/1595221895099580418
Under NO Circumstances are we going to Accept their Digital ID and
CBDC (Centralized Bankster Digital Slave Currency)

https://twitter.com/GingerJim5/status/1597037836469170180
"This video I saved during lockdown. But this truly is a taste of what
you will encounter if the Digital ID/CBDC comes into force. You have
been warned. Don’t be stupid enough to ignore it. Your time to act is
now. Get talking in the real world and make plans."

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/why-chinas-digital-currency-threatens-the-countrys-tech-giants/

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/

https://www.xda-developers.com/december-2022-google-play-system-update/
Google Wallet: This is the beginning of China's WeChat for Americans.
They want you to switch to Digital ID and eventually a federal CBDC
through this application.