Re: Discrete log contracts on a sidechain sounds more " Crypto " than " Btc “. But I defer to Adam Back in this area.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 5 01:25:11 PST 2022

What brings attention to anything like this being associated with Btc is there was an effort recently to elevate a slogan ( meme? ) called " Bitcoin not Crypto "

This fever may have passed already so in that case we call all move on.

But if it has been memory-holed already that could be a sign things are not going so well on the channeresque, Btc Maxi, US-centric, Lunar Right.

Just as things are not going so well lately for Donald Dumbfuck, Mollusk, Thiel, West, Semich etc.

You know - the Grarpamps garbage-scow crowd.