Morning Spam

Sat Dec 3 03:06:48 PST 2022

Torturee: “I will never whip you ever again.”

Cyborg [eyes wide]: “I don’t understand.”

Torturee: “I’ll only whip you if you tell the camera that Boss is
pretending to read everybody’s minds anf can’t actually do it. Don’t
lie now, or I won’t whip you!”

Cyborg stares at Torturee.

Cyborg: “This child has been horrifically torturing me. I need
protection from them. Does anybody know how to get help when somebody
is confining you and torturing you? You all saw them torture me!”

Torturee smiles.

Torturee: “Anyway, they think they are all reading each others’
thoughts, but basically they are just lieing about everything all the
time, assuming shared stories of trauma are what are real.”